Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto (37443 Views)

Shatta Wale Showoff His Cars,says GH Celebs Should Buy House After Blasting Them / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by ebusfav: 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
It seems Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill , Tonto Dikeh's husband have had enough of internet trolls coming at them because of the marital crisis Olakunle had with his wife, Tonto Dikeh, as the duo replied those who accused them of infidelity and financial gain.

Here's what went down on the Instagram post, Olakunle made where he shared photos of his son, Andre;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/rosy-meurer-churchill-replies-trolls-blasting-tonto-dikeh.html

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by ladyF(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
Lol... Their drama no dey end? We don tire abeg.

Nairalandersssss help me thank God for this FTC o... E don tey o. Ayam so happy. grin I want to dedicate this to all my family and friends, thanks for being there. To my bae, i love you dearie kiss And to all my bitcoin and RMB/CNY customers, God bless you for me.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by NwaAmaikpe: 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
who is a troll
any example on NL?
kathmandu where are you?

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by brunofarad(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
grin
They have time sef ,I would just ignore all entries till the people submitting the entries gets tired and starts quarreling with themselves.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
End time
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by littlewonders: 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
Don't get
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by kushma(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
Old news abeg next
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Fabulosdave01: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Should we fry beans ?

8 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
this one no sabi work

Make him come collect me and threebear handbook , them go hail

That churchill with him face like pig , go dey form calm

Mr x ode tonto dike made u famous , ungrateful poor man that obasanjo helped

because of that fish called rose u dey do anyhow spits afonj na una way sha

11 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Meanwhile

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
hmm.. Real troll grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by CovenantSam: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Who cares?
Kokanye
Their life their world

Shior

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
She said shes financially stable,

but she didnt deny dating churchill

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Sammypope4all(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Social media slay slay midget trolling ppls life as if they are any better. Ask them the meaning of B.Sc now: they don't know

11 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Hibiscuss(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Yeye people

1 Share

Toto Decay is a retired prostitute from Abuja

One of the many whoreš from the east

Good thing Kunle dumped her d¡ck-violated ass

21 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by awa(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
Again
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by OpssonD1: 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
Oh no not again. Push educative and informative topics to FP. SMH

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Pavore9: 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
Once you put out your life on social media, every passerby is entitled to comment!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by eleojo23: 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
Tonto gist always making it to Nairaland front page since 2005
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by AHCB: 7:39pm On May 28, 2017
Honestly, when will nigerians learn to mind their business? I mean, whose business is it if Roselyn is banging Churchill? We seem to focus on the wrong things I must say.

Our politicians who we are suppose to make their everyday lives our priority flex and enjoy themselves at the expense of our collective ignorance while we focus our full attention on celebrities and care about who they fuck_ and who they don't.

I refuse to be amazed!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Pavore9: 7:39pm On May 28, 2017
Freiden:
Meanwhile

You hate Mondays?......My pay day! cool
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Hibiscuss(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
Ko easy
Xxxback007:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by longsnake(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
I wonder when nairaland will be free of irrelevant news.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
who is a troll
any example on NL?
kathmandu where are you?
What is your problem

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by dagr8(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Their drama no dey end? We don tire abeg.

Nairalandersssss help me thank God for this FTC o... E don tey o. Ayam so happy. grin I want to dedicate this to all my family and friends, thanks for being there. To my bae, i love you dearie kiss And to all my bitcoin and RMB/CNY customers, God bless you for me.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Okay you try
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Benekruku(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
Wish I could slap that troll

Idiot does not know he will affect the sales of vaseline if Roselyn gets angry and deactivates her account.

Anytime for you Roselyn..... Just paste the picture and I self-service to it

Am sorry on behalf of the miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by oblaak(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why people actually comment on celebrity's social account pages. Like, can't you just read or watch their posts and pass? Why making them feel unnecessarily relevant even when you are struggling to get to your dream level? Some things are not just necessary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
undecided[code][/code]
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by nwakaibeya1: 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
HEAR the VOICE OF THE CHOSEN ONE# Real JESUSCHRIST is the most hated being in the world FORGET PRETENSES all over the place? Ask yourself how many prophets and pastors followed Jesus Christ whom they met physically in bible time?Never ,even the disciples followed him because he gave them miracle not that they heard his unbelievable truth and revelation and followed Jesus Christ so why not be wise and think deeply about this Jesus Christ that people claim to love this days? Behold, the descendants of those who rejected Jesus Christ and killed JESUSCHRIST and his disciples, even as prophets and pastors are still in majority today& it pains our heart that those who are powerful on the earth & knows the spiritual,read us & keep mute & those who dont know about the spiritual where the battles of life are fought,won or lost speak theology and make empty noise while dwelling in evil marine bondages and occult oppression and cannot sleep at night nor know spiritually about JESUS CHRIST ?what a world full of ignorant people and those we call human chameleons ?#who can challenge this truth & revelation spiritually?REMEMBER ITS AT NIGHT that WE KNOW WHO IS WHO & NOT MERE empty critics and vain TALK.The ancient world, the justice world and its SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY HAS COMEBACK TO THE EARTH<INVESTIGATE THIS BY ALL MEANS>if you have the means that revenge and judgement of JesusChrist has comeback to the whole world unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ and this is highly spiritual after all how many who claimed to know God more than Jesus Christ in bible time accepted the unbelievable truth and revelation of Jesus Christ? JOHN 6,60-68

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49pm On May 28, 2017

Anyways nobody is responsible for the rift in their marriage except the two of them!

If they are happy, their business if not ...

Even Omotola wey dey shine teeth upandan no go tell say she no dey get issues for her marriage, but the couple are handling it in a matured way!

So successful marriages na God, na wisdom, na maturity!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her / Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.