Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George (23200 Views)

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by itsdumebi(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
PDP chieftain, Chief Olabode George has given reasons for his refusal to work with APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Former deputy national chairman of the PDP stated that he will never work with Tinubu because of his "Godfather kind of politics".

In an interview with Punch, George said;

“I don’t believe in Bola’s (Tinubu) concept of politics. Their concept of operation in the APC is different from the way I was brought up. A tree cannot make a forest. That is the difference between us. Let us collectively take up the mantle, not Godfather kind of politics.”

Bode-George also commended the governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode for the great job he was doing in Lagos state.

He said, “This young man (Governor Akinwunmi Ambode) is doing a great job in Lagos and I am impressed. I went round recently and passed through Epe while going to Ondo State. I passed through the route several times as a governor of old Ondo State in 1990.

“ I was stupefied by what I saw. He is opening up the ancient villages with good road network and the quality of the road is amazing. Within two years, Ambode has outperformed Babatunde Fashola and Tinubu combined, in terms of infrastructural development, maybe because he is from the civil service.He is better than both of them with his achievements. But I can convince our people that when we settle the PDP crisis, we will present somebody who would be hundred times better than Ambode.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/28/reasons-can-never-work-tinubu-bode-george/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by DLondonboiy: 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
Who cares?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by ladyF(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
Abeg keep your PDP candidate, we dont want. Ambode for second term. Eko o ni baje o grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by jeslofem: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
who u d tell now? abi wetin b all dis nonsense self, u work with am u no work with am how e take change our economy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
He sounded absurdly ,an obsolete mannerisms, a vainglorious, given us exaggerated patriotism.. would I say George is deficient apt to deluded in Lagos action.. PDP ko PDP ni..

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by hucienda: 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
it's about to go down ...
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by HottestFire: 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
I dey here dey laugh uncle Bode, the truth is you feared taking instruction from Jagaban. If it is Godfatherism, it is all in your blood....

Lol, @100 times better than Ambode. I beg this man should not allow my eyes to pain me, what a joke...Next
smiley

39 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by TANGBro: 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by sekundosekundo: 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
Two criminals.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Splashme: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
Tinubu is corrupt, very corrupt.
He is a big thief

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
this one still dey nigeria shey him talk say him go , go on exile , afonja cheesy neva keeping to there word , na so awolowo do ojukwu lipsrsealed

Two of una na brothers na
Similarities

Both afonja
Both are thieves
Both have smelling mouth
Both are short
Both are liars

Bode i no say all these talk na make u join apc wink na una way whoring politicians spits

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by libertyfather(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
Na by force?
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Dottore: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
*Yawns* I thought this guy in an ex convict

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Emu4life(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
cuz Thief + Theif =.?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
He sounded absurdly ,an obsolete mannerisms, a vainglorious, given us exaggerated patriotism.. would I say George is deficient apt to deluded in Lagos action.. PDP ko PDP ni..
Mr man! Will you gerrara here, You are not communicating! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by crazyABO(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
Who is asking u to work with him Who ur work help Mr ex convict tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by sekundosekundo: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:

Are you related to Obahiagbon?

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Inani(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
. But I can convince our people that when we settle the PDP crisis, we will present somebody who would be hundred times better than Ambode.”

[/quote]
Joke of the century

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by ANBAKO: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
In a normal world, can this man still be relevant after being found guilty of financial misappropriation, embezzlement and fraud?

Nigeria I hail thee!

When you are good you are good. Kudos to Ambode. Even your enemies appreciate your good work!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
Splashme:
He is a big thief
Real talk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Tenim47(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
rubbish
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by crazyABO(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Inani:
. But I can convince our people that when we settle the PDP crisis, we will present somebody who would be hundred times better than Ambode.”

Joke of the century
joke section pls grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
We don't even want you to work with him.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Femich18(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Splashme:
He is a big thief
OK good, we have heard you .... Do you still have any other thing to say?

23 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by trueavengers: 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Baba's PRICK DON DIE grin grin grin

That the reason he dey make NOISE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by mradonis(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
A convicted cRiminal talking wen he should be hiDing his face. Africans have no shame at all. Most of us lack Moral fibre lik the whites say.
Grade A Thief,thief

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Desdola(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2017
Both of them are same
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by crazyABO(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Inani:

Joke of the century
move to joke section abegi grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by baslone: 8:22pm On May 28, 2017
He was making sense before this

itsdumebi:

In an interview with Punch, George said;. But I can convince our people that when we settle the PDP crisis, we will present somebody who would be hundred times better than Ambode.”

Clown

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
this one still dey nigeria shey him talk say him go , go on exile , afonja cheesy neva keeping to there word , na so awolowo do ojukwu lipsrsealed

Two of una na brothers na
Similarities

Both afonja
Both are thieves
Both have smelling mouth
Both are short
Both are liars

Bode i no say all these talk na make u join apc wink na una way whoring politicians spits
Pained Igbo Spotted undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.