Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

When God Decree Something For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When God Decree Something For You (417 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Decree Something For You by Yusluvajide10(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
It all started in 2014, when I gain admission to kwarastatepolytechnic in accountancy department though I always dream to be a B.sc holder so I decide to forfeit the admission but I was advice by my elder brother not to forfeit the admission as I do not qualify for university admission that year due to my low jamb score and staying at home wouldn’t be a better option as he claimed, so I acted upon is advice by taking up the admission with the intension of writing another jamb the coming year…….
To cut the story short, I enroll for another jamb exam in Ilorin during my first semester ND1 programme but I choose lagos center for the jamb as I believe that I would have conclude my semester exam on before then base on the school academic calendar but unfortunately the academic calendar was adjusted for one reason or the other , we are now schedule to write our exam during the period of jamb exam……. Hmmmmmmm, see Gobe, NA WETIN WAN KO HAPPEN NA.. I thought when I heard the news of the changes, some week later sha they pasted our timetable and funny enough I had an exam[BAM 211] a 3unit course the same day I have my jamb exam in lagos. Sighs! This is a big state of confusion, what should I do now, I started seeking advice from people but majority of them want me to leave the jamb exam for my school exam as they always end the discussion by saying “ A bird at hand is better than 100 on the tree” but I will never listen I just want to go to university, After sometime I made my decision to go and write my jamb exam in lagos, the exam is on Wednesday so I travel to lagos on Tuesday evening after writing a paper[ACC112] that same day. I finally wrote the jamb exam with the anticipation of scoring high.
On Thursday morning, I was actually cleaning my shoe in readiness to move back to Ilorin as I have an exam on Friday too when a message entered my phone, chai! Catastrophe, the message read………. Dear yusuf, your jamb 2015 score is 177, Ghengen Ghengen, it seems I want to faint, I just wish the ground open and swallow me that fatefulday.
Under lack of morale I summoned courage, I pack my load and move back to Ilorin, to be sincere that semester exam is just a disastrous I coud not read well, loss of motivation and hope… after I ruggedly finish my semester exam I decided to take a rest for some days before going back to lagos for my semester break, if I could remember well, it was a day before going back to lagos when I heard that jamb internet score is quiet different from the one send on phone, I quickly rush to cyber café to check myself and to my utmost surprise I actually score 226 jamb do not add my English score before, I was so happy that day ehn as if got a paradise letter.
To cut the story short, I went for post utme in university of Ilorin but I was not admitted I even travel to akure to write FUTA post utme but still not admitted yet I do not give up because I keep on remembering the word of prophet mohammed that said STRIVE HARD TO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND YOU WILL SURELY MAKE IT…………..
Next semester began, anxiously waiting for my first semester result with carry over in bam211 which I missed due to jamb. They finally paste our result , surprisingly I did well than I ever expected but with one carry over. That is when I actually gear up………… yusuf, you can do it, you can make DISTINCTION . I Started reading, night class, sleepless night and other sacrifice and ALHAMDULILAH after my ND1 I had 3.42[upper] with carry over that reflect. This result really motivate me a lot in order to work harder in ND2 which I did.
In a nutshell, I finally graduated not only with DISTINCTION[3.55cgpa] but as the best graduating student in accountancy department 2014/15 session and that is when I realize that you can not grow without struggle, you can not develop strength without resistance or without challenging yourself. Now I took the 2017 jamb again which I score 240+. I still don’t give up on my university dream, am also patiently waiting for direct entry form. I will be using my jamb and direct entry this year to achieve my long term goal. I pray ALLAH[saw] crown my effort…………..
EMAIL; YUSLUVAJIDE10@GMAIL.COM, Pls, you can email me if you wanna render an assistant to me in achieving my goal/aim and I promise not to let you down. THANKS
YUSUF ajide

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Make Extra Money School? / Microsoft 70-734 Questions - Here's What No One Tells You About 70-734 Dumps / New Graduate In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.