Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Dream Last Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Last Night (1882 Views)

My Dream Last Night: Atiku/obi Govt. Inaugurated / My Dream Last Night About 2019 General Elections / My Strange Dream Last Night "we have to act fast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Last Night by kurt09(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Ok

Re: My Dream Last Night by senatorizyking(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
Let the will of God be done !

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by DLondonboiy: 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
If anybody wants to die, why should we stop such a person?

6 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by newyorks(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
that is not a bad dream dear. why would us pray over nothing pls don't disturb god.

5 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by Nasa28(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
Following
Re: My Dream Last Night by Prinzyy: 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin, ,,LOL
Re: My Dream Last Night by ifex370(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Let the will of God be done !

grin.
Re: My Dream Last Night by Davash222(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2017
God's plan is the best. We Humans should endeavor not to come between God's plan.
Re: My Dream Last Night by kurt09(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:
God's plan is the best. We Humans should endeavor not to come between God's plan.
Forceful change of govt, mayhem, are not God's plan. It can be averted and his life can be prolong. It's possible. Just join us in prayer. Thanks.
Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.
the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.
yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.
if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.
yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.
long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.
we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night by alawi5k: 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
Prayer Mood Activated!
Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
kurt09:
Forceful change of govt, mayhem, are not God's plan. It can be averted and his life can be prolong. It's possible. Just join us in prayer. Thanks.
thank you!!! these miscreants claim to be Christians but the spend a good part of their time online trying to bring down the country. it's one thing to criticise a sitting president and his decision to seek medical care abroad but it's entirely foolish for you to wish him death.

even the bible told us to pray for the good of Jerusalem; may those who love her prosper (psalm 122vs6). yet these Christians want Nigeria (their own Jerusalem) to burn.

I've said it before and I'll say I again. most of us Christians are not doing enough to move this country forward

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by etebefia: 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.
the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.
yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.
if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.
yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.
long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.
we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
my dear come out straight, what do you mean by jubilation in South East on buhari's death as if the jubilation won't be bigger in South West. The truth is that we know those who want buhari dead, the igbos are not hiding their own but if the heart of men were visible we could see that over 70% of those that want buhari dead are the Yorubas. Forget all the fake love and support, they seriously want osibanjo to take over, they have started their media propaganda calling him system stabilizer since buhari left, in other words buhari is a system destroyer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream Last Night by mandarin: 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
Prof becoming the VP isn't strange to God, the very hand that hold the pillar of the earth is holding him tight amidst all the spiritual arrows. He's not alone. Wish Buhari well, his becoming president was an act of God.
Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
etebefia:
my dear come out straight, what do you mean by jubilation in South East on buhari's death as if the jubilation won't be bigger in South West. The truth is that we know those who want buhari dead, the igbos are not hiding their own but if the heart of men were visible we could see that over 70% of those that want buhari dead are the Yorubas. Forget all the fake love and support, they seriously want osibanjo to take over, they have started their media propaganda calling him system stabilizer since buhari left, in other words buhari is a system destroyer.
really? of course it is only right for osibanjo to take over but ibos are the main people wishing the preside dead right now just because of his stance against Biafra
Re: My Dream Last Night by GreyLaw(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
etebefia:

God bless you! You see, there are lots of hypocrites in the world, and a lot of them have made hay on this platform.

I guard my heart each day, making sure never to join the gang of people who wish the president dead. But truth be told, Buhari has not helped the situation in any way.

You see how that guy you quoted comfortably lumped the Easterners together and roped them in as the president's sole antagonists. But if the hearts of men are to be seen, truth is, most people in the SW are already having this "hope" that PYO will be C-in-C soonest.

The president has been an antagonist to the country himself. Fulani herdsmen, obnoxiously lopsided appointments, terrible language (97% - 5), bad economic policies, etc have been his legacies. But someone turns around and says the SE guys are the ones pulling Nigeria down.

Christian hypocrisy, that's what I call that guy's submission.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream Last Night by etebefia: 10:11pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
really? of course it is only right for osibanjo to take over but ibos are the main people wishing the preside dead right now just because of his stance against Biafra
Why would the Igbos wish buhari dead because of his stance on biafra will osibanjo have a fairer stance? Even the north are not fooled by the Yorubas fake love for buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night by etebefia: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
GreyLaw:

God bless you! You see, there are lots of hypocrites in the world, and a lot of them have made hay on this platform.

I guard my heart each day, making sure never to join the gang of people who wish the president dead. But truth be told, Buhari has not helped the situation in any way.

You see how that guy you quoted comfortably lumped the Easterners together and roped them in as the president's sole antagonists. But if the hearts of men are to be seen, truth is, most people in the SW are already having this "hope" that PYO will be C-in-C soonest.

The president has been an antagonist to the country himself. Fulani herdsmen, obnoxiously lopsided appointments, terrible language (97% - 5), bad economic policies, etc have been his legacies. But someone turns around and says the SE guys are the ones pulling Nigeria down.

Christian hypocrisy, that's what I call that guy's submission.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night by Princesaha: 10:59pm On May 28, 2017
As a Yoruba Muslim, I do not want Buhari to die because I hate Osibanjo with passion. What we need now is a Muslim leader and not a Christian, not to talk of a pastor ruling us. My prayer is that all yorubas converts to Islam so that we can join our Muslim brothers to deal with these IPodians and their Niger-delta partners.

5 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
kurt09:
In my dream last night, News broke about the death of our president. There was massive protest, arson and mayhem. Many churches were burnt. In my dream, the Vice President was unable take over the mantle of leadership. There was constitutional crises. An unpopular man was forcefully made the president which generated a lot of tension. I was very sad and angry. And I woke up. Though I prayed against the death of my dear president. I decided to share it here so that many will join me and pray against this bad dream.
Furthermore, before you insult me try and read the threads below. The first thread was my dream about the PMB victory at the poll (check date and month) and the second thread was about Osun gubernatorial Election.
I enjoin you to join me in prayer to forestall any forceful change of government, anarchy and death of our president.

https://www.nairaland.com/2130953/nairalander-prophesied-buhari-victory

https://www.nairaland.com/1822989/aregbesola-win-august-9th-gubernatorial#24863014

Thanks!

Your dream will come to past

God wants to teach the Yorubas a lesson they will never forget forever

Osinbanjo blew his opportunity of using the Biafran conference to cage the North
Re: My Dream Last Night by Amberon: 11:35pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Dream Last Night by Ratello: 11:36pm On May 28, 2017
@ op, let the will of God be done
Re: My Dream Last Night by kurt09(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Your dream will come to past

God wants to teach the Yorubas a lesson they will never forget forever

Osinbanjo blew his opportunity of using the Biafran conference to cage the North
Our nascent democracy must not be truncated.
Re: My Dream Last Night by Trut(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2017
kurt09:
Our nascent democracy must not be truncated.

The North has already concluded and sealed their plans, if eventually Buhari die, the military will takeover via coup.
Re: My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2017
There's nothing you cannot achieve through dreams. I also dreamt I was made the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night by 3mmanhu3l(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2017
newyorks:
that is not a bad dream dear. why would us pray over nothing pls don't disturb god.
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 7:05am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
thank you!!! these miscreants claim to be Christians but the spend a good part of their time online trying to bring down the country. it's one thing to criticise a sitting president and his decision to seek medical care abroad but it's entirely foolish for you to wish him death.

even the bible told us to pray for the good of Jerusalem; may those who love her prosper (psalm 122vs6). yet these Christians want Nigeria (their own Jerusalem) to burn.

I've said it before and I'll say I again. most of us Christians are not doing enough to move this country forward
And the Muslims ? Are they doing enough to move this country forward ?

Blooody hypocrite !
Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2017
wizzyrich:
And the Muslims ? Are they doing enough to move this country forward ?

Blooody hypocrite !
oh so as a Christian the Muslims now determine what is right or wrong for you? I'm a Christian and I'm not holding brief for them. I have them in my family. my father was born a Muslim but he was already a sunday school teacher in church by the time I was born. he became a Christian because he heard the message of love. he heard the gospel of Jesus Christ not the message of hate Christians are preaching these days. it's one thing to want Biafra and go about it the right way (by voting people with the same ideas and goal especially in the NASS) but it's totally wrong to preach hate and bring the country down while at it
Re: My Dream Last Night by pennywys(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2017
I'm not wishing PMB dead, but let the will of God be done in this nation
Re: My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 7:22am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
[s]oh so as a Christian the Muslims now determine what is right or wrong for you? I'm a Christian and I'm not holding brief for them. I have them in my family. my father was born a Muslim but he was already a sunday school teacher in church by the time I was born. he became a Christian because he heard the message of love. he heard the gospel of Jesus Christ not the message of hate Christians are preaching these days. it's one thing to want Biafra and go about it the right way (by voting people with the same ideas and goal especially in the NASS) but it's totally wrong to preach hate and bring the country down while at it[/s]
Trash

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2017
wizzyrich:
Trash
as usual discard the submission when you don't have the intellectual capacity to give a robust response. typical ipob miscreant
Re: My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
as usual discard the submission when you don't have the intellectual capacity to give a robust response. typical ipob miscreant
what's your definition of "miscreant" ?

I discarded your post because it makes no sense at all. You call IPOB members miscreants because they are playing an active role in enlightening the people as to the reasons they need to leave Nigeria, What role have you played as a christian to stop the fulani herdsmen from killing people ?

If every christian were to be like you, I'm sure there won't be any christian left in this country. You tend to allow religion(christianity) becloud your sense of reasoning that you prefer to live with fulani herdsmen and terrorists than to hear the truth from IPOB. Smh for you brother, cus I don't see christianity in your words but hypocrisy in the highest order.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Sponsors Finally Revealed. / Check Your Nda Results Here / Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.