Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers (1486 Views)

Safety Tips For Shoppers Using Paypal / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
Are you an importer?
Worried about the bank limit on international transactions?
Worried of scam activities?
Worried about safe and prompt payment to your supplier?

SSR funding and payment solution is here to make your importations and online payments easy and safe.

One time Payment between 50$ and 5000$ allowed via online platforms.

Cash deposit between 1000$ and 20000$ allowed.

Kindly call or send a message on whatsapp to discuss your payments... 0.8.0.6.0.3.8.9.1.6.1.

Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
It's a new week...
Have a fruitful week ahead ...
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2017
More funds now available for your payments
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by ayoolasamue01: 3:58pm On May 31, 2017
I thought you are listing some online payment platforms for people to make reference to, however i think you should check out VOGUEPAY. For those that need an online payment processor for international and local transaction, voguepay.com is the safe, secure and reliable payment gateway. As a web developer, i have been a merchant of voguepay for over 3 years now and i have referred lots of my clients to voguepay and they have never let us down. Check them out and am sure you will come back to say thanks to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
ayoolasamue01:
I thought you are listing some online payment platforms for people to make reference to, however i think you should check out VOGUEPAY. For those that need an online payment processor for international and local transaction, voguepay.com is the safe, secure and reliable payment gateway. As a web developer, i have been a merchant of voguepay for over 3 years now and i have referred lots of my clients to voguepay and they have never let us down. Check them out and am sure you will come back to say thanks to me.

thanks for dropping by.
however, im handling dollar-related payments for my clients and not telling them to register with any merchant.
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
good morning world
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funds available for ur payments
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Come
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by Smart101: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

thanks for dropping by.
however, im handling dollar-related payments for my clients and not telling them to register with any merchant.

How do you accept payment from your merchants ? Do you ask them to pay to the bank or pay through online? I think that is how voguepay can come in as an option for your business.

One more thing, you can facilitate 3-way FX transaction: Your merchants pay you in naira or USD and you can send the money to your vendors overseas. You can complete these transactions end-to-end using voguepay wallet system, thereby reducing your risk of exposure.

Hope this helps.
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Smart101:

How do you accept payment from your merchants ? Do you ask them to pay to the bank or pay through online? I think that is how voguepay can come in as an option for your business.

One more thing, you can facilitate 3-way FX transaction: Your merchants pay you in naira or USD and you can send the money to your vendors overseas. You can complete these transactions end-to-end using voguepay wallet system, thereby reducing your risk of exposure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Contact on whatsapp as usual for prompt response
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday y'll
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bump
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
available
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
available
I need fiverr fund can you get for me at good rate pls.. My target 20k fiverr fund.. U can contact me on 09057248464 what'sapp or call.. I use to buy fiverr
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
lubehouse9ja:
I need fiverr fund can you get for me at good rate pls.. My target 20k fiverr fund.. U can contact me on 09057248464 what'sapp or call.. I use to buy fiverr

No i can't get for u with that ur 320/$ rate
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
good morning...

have a great day ahead...

we are still in the business of handling your online payments...

contact us today...
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
1100$ eBay checkout available

Can also pay your supplier
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2018
eBay checkout available

Amazon checkout available

Payment to China suppliers available

Just whatsapp when you're ready
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
PayPal payments to your supplier available
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Gm ... We are always at your service
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
680$ Payment to supplier available

Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
We currently have up to 1500$ For payment to your supplier and can also be used for eBay checkout
Re: Bulk Online Payment Options In Dollars For shoppers and Importers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,

At the beginning of the year, TheFXchanger promised to be of great value to you, to give you prompt exchange of your currencies, and to offer you great rates ...

We sincerely cherish all the moments that we shared with you during the year. It means everything to us that you remain confident in our ability to provide you with an awesome customer experience in ecurrency trading ...

We are ready, willing and able to do more for you in 2019. You are, after all, the sole reason we exist.

Thank you for a memorable 2018.

Signed: TheFXchanger

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To This Place From Ibadan. / I Buy Cards On A Flat Rate / Bitcoin Business !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.