Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola (17185 Views)

Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE / LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch / Crutech On Indefinite Closure Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:50am On May 29, 2017
Lautech boys go make am finish from yahoo yahoo biz before school resume in 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by DieBuhari: 7:50am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
keep making a fool of yourself. like States in your region are not owing salaries too
Not enough to close a school indefinitely and we didn't vote the dullard.
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2017
Shame! I told people he will run out of fund wth the manner he was spendin few yrs bck.. Doin opon ifa project nd other irrelevant ones
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Joysmith2: 7:51am On May 29, 2017
Don't be surprise to read one of the campaign promises of dis theif is "standard education",,, but nw look at,suffering d future of d state and country...
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by knight05(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2017
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Meel: 7:54am On May 29, 2017
all is well, some people have spent nothing less than 10years in lautech and they have not graduated. May the Lord save us
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Jaideyone(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:

bla bla bla stop making a fool of yourself. oil exporting countries are battling revenue fall and recession. so it's not the fauk of the man you called a dullard. once again stop making a fool of yourself
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by PHIPEX(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2017
This man is Tinubu's worst political investment. I remember him boasting during campaign that Osun does not need FG to survive, today Osun is almost bankrupt through his wasteful social projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Dav77(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2017
I wouldn't totally disagree with the governor, we are in an era where government workers are being paid for doing nothing, government institutions these days are the haven of corruption, you wouldn't be surprise to hear that the vc has enough money to finance the institution for years.
I will agree with the government on auditing the school account, the level of corruption in Nigeria is alarming, it is so easy to receive fund from the government, the problem is how effective will the institution use the fund. funny enough most of these lecturers have nothing to lose, I only pity the poor students with these insistent strike I don't know how anyone can graduate before clocking 22,knowing fully well that employers are not smiling with applicants.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Lordshola: 8:04am On May 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
How did we get to this level

I really pity the students of this institution, see how their time is being wasted by these visionless politicians!

And they told him back then to release the ownership to Oyo state alone, he form macho man back then. Joint ownership that u can't take care of your own part of the agreement, is that one a joint ownership?

Abeg just save the future of these poor students.
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by xnsandrxns: 8:07am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:

Your vote is irrelevant
It doesn't make any difference

Back to the issue
This is a school that is suffering from ownership tussle
It's been like this for years
You want the government to keep funding a school with over 33,000 students paying school fees every session.
It has nothing to do with whosoever is the President.
Don't rush online to display your ignorance next time
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by DieBuhari: 8:07am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
bla bla bla stop making a fool of yourself. oil exporting countries are battling revenue fall and recession. so it's not the fauk of the man you called a dullard. once again stop making a fool of yourself
Yoruba Muslims will go to any length to defend the dullard.
SMH

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by luminouz(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Ajimobi tho

that one is a lost case

busy building abi mending roads here in Ibadan while there are other pressing issues to be attended to

I still wonder why Osun and Oyo share stuffs tho, even the customs building I saw something like Oyo/ Osun command
U be Ibadan babe? tongue
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Myself2(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2017
DrPlato:
Aregbesola is a senseless idiot.
What do u expect from someone that behaves like a tout.
He doesn't av money to spend on Lautech but he can spend millions on his useless birthday party.

He is a mad man

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:12am On May 29, 2017
It z well,they had better find a solution to this problem,just feeling for my brother even me his kid sis finished and served before him when we both gained admission together. Chai,this is serious

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by livinbygrace: 8:17am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
The kind of poverty in the South wåste now ehn...
I thought they said they were reaping the reward of voting that dullard called Buhari

Not only in southwest but nationwide .
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by TinwotFarm1(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2017
Indeed it is, judging by this sentence. This country is in deep trouble....
Ernest777:
Our educational sector is in great comatose
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by emmasege: 8:33am On May 29, 2017
holytribe:
How I wish the federal government can take over from that school. Thank God I have graduated from the school but I still feel pity for the students.
You mean the FG that's struggling to pay federal universities staff? And then every state starts expecting FG to take over a responsibility they created in the first instance?

Wake up and mobilize your people to the two assemblies to demand for justice in the case of LAUTECH. You can go as far as initiating campaigns for a recall of the legislators if they fail to do the needful concerning the two governors.
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Slurity(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2017
watchworldpro:
Wait o. Is Lautech not in Oyo state? What is Aregbesolas own? Shebi he is the governor of Osun state... am confused o.
LAUTECH is owned by two state. Oyo and OSUN and the pay staff salary in 6 months in turns
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Talk2Bella(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:
U be Ibadan babe? tongue
Doing my NYSC service here
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Eazie351(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2017
How lautech calendar works,....

**4 months of lectures,

**a year holiday then come
back for

**2 months exam and....
Start all over again.
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by nnokwa042(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
How did we get to this level

I really pity the students of this institution, see how their time is being wasted by these visionless politicians!
what of his world biggest drum is that one not generating enough fund for osun state university?
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
Am highly disappointed in what ogbeni said yesterday. How could you say there's no money to fund lautech. Seriously his end tenure is disastrous. For you to say this it means there's no money to pay lautech lecturers. Last week you spend millions of naira on your birthday and still leaves lautech to comatose. I feel the pains of students of lautech that's been affected by this long strike. I could remember last year strike. Almost a session was waste. Now the same scenario has continue to repeat itself. Now he's comparing uniosun with lautech. Why can't he remember how lautech is been funded. Ogbeni ending is disastrous. A lot of people have been complaining of this crisis. Now in this week the lautech students will protest again. Upon there's fasting they will still protest.
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by soflygerian(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2017
Chai....!!! Why... Nigeria why....!!!
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by paradigmshift(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
is this one a governor.
rubbish
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by Emassive(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
Oga them no mend anything for this Ibadan ooooo. Na wicked govt dey run this Ibadan

Talk2Bella:
Ajimobi tho

that one is a lost case

busy building abi mending roads here in Ibadan while there are other pressing issues to be attended to

I still wonder why Osun and Oyo share stuffs tho, even the customs building I saw something like Oyo/ Osun command
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by chngebeginwthme: 8:57am On May 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:
shocked is this man for real?

he doesn't have respect for constituted authority

this government does not understand the meaning of being selfless and a patriot

he recently celebrated his birthday that money would have gone a long way in reopening that sch

I pity those students I really do its such a shame that ogbeni rauf has decided to play Ayo with their destiny

What should he have done please? Being honest is nothing anymore in Nigeria as everything we want to hear from our politicians is lie everyday..

Well though i did not support Aregebsola on this but still i comment and respect him being honest maybe because he is a Muslim and never believe in telling lies..

Beside is LAUTECH the only State institution in OSUN state? We have OSCOTECH, IREE Poly, UNIOSUN other institutions why are they not complaining like the LAUTECH? Well maybe because was Joint owned by both OSUN and OYO state..

We the last time we read they say student are also owing over 4billion has most of them have invested their money in MMM..

Omo this story loud oooo..

Edited... Not sure you bother to read the write up at all before commenting.. I give it to Aregbesola jor..
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by UncleJudax(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2017
fastgyal:
SMH.
before elections;
*Every child has the right to education
*I will make education free to all
*I will create jobs
*I will empower youths
*I will repair the roads
*electricity will be stable
*I will make sure everyone is an equal citizen
*why should I send my children to schools abroad when we can develop ours
*why should I be treated abroad when we have quality hospitals and doctors
AFTER ELECTIONS
*You have no respect for constituted authority.
*I don't have money, let them stay at home
*My kids are in one of the best schools in the US
*We will provide stable electricity 20 years later.
*There are no jobs
*let's just empower the youths with wheelbarrow
*I need to visit Canada,Italy,the US; with a private jet
*the list is endless
Nigeria!! We shall be great again.
Nigeria was never great! Dafuq with this shi
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by chngebeginwthme: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
watchworldpro:
Wait o. Is Lautech not in Oyo state? What is Aregbesolas own? Shebi he is the governor of Osun state... am confused o.

The school is joint owned..
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by luminouz(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Doing my NYSC service here
Cool! I stay there dou! How u coping?
Re: LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola by omobabaonibaba(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
The kind of poverty in the South wåste now ehn...
I thought they said they were reaping the reward of voting that dullard called Buhari

it seems being stupid is now a fame in East?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem / 5000 Each For 5 Lucky Members From This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.