Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (1391 Views)

Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? / So Happy, I Just Made Over 1 Bitcoin In Few Da Ys, Learn Now.. / So Happy, I Just Made Over 1 Bitcoin In Few Da Ys, Learn Now.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound people big time.
I even heard some can die.
Can someone shed some light on this, share your experiences or whatsoever ... serious replies only.
If u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by ubongoton(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
culture test. 1Test for wildness,,,,,,,tell a hausa man that mahammed na idiot Result....either he kill u there or bomb your whole family,. 2.test for black magic......steal a benin man plantain,. Result.........just try it

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 29, 2017
Haba, that's too gross, lol grin grin

ubongoton:
culture test.
1Test for wildness,,,,,,,tell a hausa man that mahammed na idiot
Result....either he kill u there or bomb your whole family,.
2.test for black magic......steal a benin man plantain,.
Result.........just try it
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 29, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound people big time.
Can someone shed some light on this, share your experiences or whatsoever ... serious replies only.

Thanks
They are real just like witchcraft.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by babyfaceafrica: 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
It is easy now..go to Benin or ijebu ode and salp and old woman.... Let see if you will wake up d next day
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by vaxx: 9:13am On May 31, 2017
Look at what westernization has done to us as africa. An indigeneous black man asking if black medicine is real. Ok since you want a practical example. Visit local orthopedics center. You will see a crumble leg that should be cut off in the mordarn hospital that is been nutured back to life due to help of black medicine.

when the western realise they can not conqured us with gun and bomb. they decide to change our mentality through their education. we now value and respect their innovation and called it science why we called ours juju.

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
vaxx:
Look at what westernization has done to us as africa. An indigeneous black man asking if black medicine is real. Ok since you want a practical example. Visit local orthopedics center. You will see a crumble leg that should be cut off in the mordarn hospital that is been nutured back to life due to help of black medicine.

when the western realise they can not conqured us with gun and bomb. they decide to change our mentality through their education. we now value and respect their innovation and called it science why we called ours juju.

lol...
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:

Thanks
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/afterlife/luck/. miracle/magic/sprits/written destiny

Believe in reason/science cool
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by johnsmitthen: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its little bit a confusion for me too, as I do not believe in superstitions but some incidents i have heard, that always insists me to change my opinion.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by meobizy(f): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2018
It does not work. It's all fables and stories which people believe without evidence, the same as most religions.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' / Women Beefing Against Other Women / World Wide Powerful Traditional Healer Powerful Herbalist +27732234705

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.