Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! (4858 Views)

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / Religion Has Caused More Harm Than Any Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by nelson16(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2017
Those with experience are not at the mercy of those with arguments. The doctor's experience is not at the mercy of the OP's arguments!
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Pastafarian: 3:52am On May 29, 2017
Kingebukasblog runs away with his tail between his legs

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:
So a trending front page thread states that a doctor saw the ghost of a patient whom he treated but died.

https://www.nairaland.com/3824798/traumatized-nigerian-doctor-shares-experience

What kind of foolish doctor is this? Is that what he will tell the family of the patient? "I saw the ghost of your family member"!

I am scared of a doctor who sees ghosts up and down. Imagine if he sees a ghost while operating on you? No be die be that?

This is what religion has done to our country (the doctor is a christian that speaks in tongues)- educated but still ignorant and superstitious. I am even suspecting that the doctor was having a hallucination from substance abuse.

cc hahn, johnydon22, kingebukasblog, felixomor, cloudgoddess, jonbellion, dalaman
You say religion has killed " our country". Curious! Are Nigerians the only people who claim to have seen ghosts?
And you discredit a doctor and his story because he is a Christian? How low can you go?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2017
adepeter26:

False informations. I can't keep digging into irrelevant issues Bro. It won't add a kobo to my bank account. But I believe ifenes will clear the air when online.

As to Billy, his threads are testimonies.

You too dae lie. That's your problem. Mention a atheist on NL that said, him/her beliefs in voodoo, spirits... .

I believe you will frame up IDs as usual again
Nairaland atheists arent exactly poster boys for atheism. Majority of them are just ignorant children who dont even know what they believe.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 5:15am On May 29, 2017
ilynem:

Nairaland atheists arent exactly poster boys for atheism. Majority of them are just ignorant children who dont even know what they believe.

Why would you say that? Your comment sounds ignorant
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ifenes(m): 5:52am On May 29, 2017
I do not believe or follow any form of God/gods, I have no label or belief system. I understand we all experience what is we strongly believe most of the time......however, seeing a ghost is a temporary expansion of human consciousness or a shift to a parallel universe,which can happened to anyone.

The Doctor didn't have to believe in ghosts for it to happen, just like we do not have to believe in dreams for us to experience one, they happen because they can happen. The doctor felt " weak and sad" and emotional reaction which connected with the ghost who died while she was trying to save it. Just like a radio connected to a radio station, the connection was there and she saw this ghost after it had left the physical form. To me it's normal. She decided to pray(the only form of defence she knows), an attempt to end the connection.....the ghost understood and walked away, end of story

When I said voodoo and co are connections to parallel universes and dimensions, this story is similar to what I meant. We are 3 dimensional brings. We will find it hard to accept that other people see things because it is not normal for us to see them. Our educational systems don't give rooms to these ideas,an attempt to keep the world "sane".

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dalaman: 8:19am On May 29, 2017
felixomor:

Lies.
Doctors are trained to observe things and report honestly.
They observe and see that all things cannot be explained naturally.
Many dont tell lies to themselves.

And which doctor has ever relied on the supernatural to explain anything medically and what are the super natutal explanations any doctor has ever given for the existence of any disease? What supernatural explanation has any doctor ever given for anything?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2017
Pastafarian:
Kingebukasblog runs away with his tail between his legs

I predicted it.

Born2Freak:

I bet on him running away or avoiding the issue
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by cjfbn: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
What the doctor saw is real. That you do not believe in something does not mean that it doesn't exist.
The doctor should continue to remind the spirit to continue on her way and she will move.
Wish u strength. What you saw is natural.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2017
cjfbn:
What the doctor saw is real. That you do not believe in something does not mean that it doesn't exist.
The doctor should continue to remind the spirit to continue on her way and she will move.
Wish u strength. What you saw is natural.

This is real life not Harry potter. No ghosts here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 9:24am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

And which doctor has ever relied on the supernatural to explain anything medically and what are the super natutal explanations any doctor has ever given for the existence of any disease? What supernatural explanation has any doctor ever given for anything?
Next time
Please read what you are replying.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dalaman: 9:40am On May 29, 2017
felixomor:

Next time
Please read what you are replying.

As usual you are empty.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 9:43am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

As usual you are empty.

Say that to yourself.
Hundred times.
As usual your argument is by repetition.
And twisting of video evidence.

Yaa sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dalaman: 9:47am On May 29, 2017
felixomor:

Say that to yourself.
Hundred times.
As usual your argument is by repetition.
And twisting of video evidence.

Yaa sad

Imaginary Doctor. No imaginary patients to treat spiritually this morning? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 9:49am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

Imaginary Doctor. No imaginary patients to treat spiritually this morning? grin

Are u in search of evidence you will tell lies on today?

Ask another person please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dalaman: 9:50am On May 29, 2017
felixomor:

Are u in search of evidence you will tell lies on today?

Ask another person please.

You've told uncountable lies today already.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 9:51am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

You've told uncountable lies today already.

I hear u. undecided
But Ask another person.
Nothing for twisting today.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dalaman: 9:53am On May 29, 2017
felixomor:

I hear u. undecided
But Ask another person.
Nothing for twisting today.

You've twisted everything and told all the lies.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 9:54am On May 29, 2017
dalaman:

You've twisted everything and told all the lies.

I heard u na... undecided
But nothing for u.....
Ask another
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by stevecantrell: 10:03am On May 29, 2017
dingbang:
Cheap
Cheap attempt ....it will never hit front page.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:12am On May 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

Cheap attempt ....it will never hit front page.

You betray your lack of critical thinking. Who told you that the op is looking for front page? You see lalas.ticlala mentioned there?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by stevecantrell: 10:18am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

You betray your lack of critical thinking. Who told you that the op is looking for front page? You see lalas.ticlala mentioned there?

He could express his views on the original thread, like most people. I wonder what that has to do with "critical thinking".
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

He could express his views on the original thread, like most people. I wonder what that has to do with "critical thinking".

She should express hers views on the original thread?

Why?

Why should the op post her opinion on the original thread and get swallowed by the numerous superstitious people on the original thread
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by molotov1: 10:26am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

You funny gan ooo...was lalasticlalah mentioned on the original thread b4 it hit front page ??
Oga ooo fun critical thinker...
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2017
molotov1:

You funny gan ooo...was lalasticlalah mentioned on the original thread b4 it hit front page ??
Oga ooo fun critical thinker...

I'm the op of the thread. So what makes you think that I was looking for front page?

Do atheists thread make front page before?

Are you even sure the op of the original thread was looking for front page? How did you deduce that, critical thinker?
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by molotov1: 10:39am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

I'm the op of the thread. So what makes you think that I was looking for front page?

Do atheists thread make front page before?

Are you even sure the op of the original thread was looking for front page? How did you deduce that, critical thinker?

ok ok ok...you be atheist ?
That is the root of the critical thinker movement on this thread. You should have said youre a FREE thinker, I would have understood better.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
molotov1:

ok ok ok...you be atheist ?
That is the root of the critical thinker movement on this thread. You should have said youre a FREE thinker, I would have understood better.

park well
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by molotov1: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

park well
heheh Iya free thinker...Im well parked, what next ?
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Why would you say that? Your comment sounds ignorant
Why would I say that? ERM...because I have had conversations with many of them I can tell first hand. At least there are few of them (very few) that I respect here. Can't say the same for you. You just discredited a doctor because he is a Christian.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:54am On May 29, 2017
ilynem:

Why would I say that? ERM...because I have had conversations with many of them I can tell first hand. At least there are few of them (very few) that I respect here. Can't say the same for you. You just discredited a doctor because he is a Christian.

I discredited the doctor not just because he is a christian.

I discredited him because he is a delusional and superstitious christian.

Other normal christian doctors don't see patients ghosts.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

I discredited the doctor not just because he is a christian.

I discredited him because he is a delusional and superstitious christian.

Other normal christian doctors don't see patients ghosts.
Like he is the first doctor to see a ghost? Whatever he was hallucinating or not. He saw what he saw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.