Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled (44040 Views)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Aokiji: 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
A valued customer of Rolls-Royce requested for a one-off car and the engineers came up with something inspired by racing yachts and the architecture of classics from the ’20s and ’30s.

It is called Rolls Royce Sweptail and it is both exquisite and exclusive. There will never be another like it and it is valued at £10 million (N4,950,000,000).

The bespoke luxury vehicle was recently unveiled at Villa d’Este for Concorso d’Eleganza, Italy

“Sweptail is the automotive equivalent of Haute Couture,” said Giles Taylor, director of Rolls-Royce design, who revealed that the customer was actively involved in the process of creating the car.

The unnamed owner was said to have specifically asked for a two-seat coupé featuring a large panoramic glass roof – and the engineers got to work.

“Our job was to guide, edit and finely hone the lines that would ultimately give our client this most perfect of Rolls-Royces,” Taylor said.

According to CAR Magazine, the Sweptail “was substantially expensive, making it probably the most expensive new car ever”.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/rolls-royce-sweptail-expensive-car-ever-unveiled/#RtEeUhbjhkms7Qlg.99

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by smartty68(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
This car must be ready to take me to heaven if I buy it angry

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by FieryJustice(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by smartty68(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, AutoJoshNG come and see

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Day169: 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
I think it's overpriced. undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by smartty68(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2017
Day169:
I think it's overpriced. undecided
You don't need to think, its overpriced

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Punctual(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
4.9billion naira

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Holuwadamilarey(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
The most fufiling thing ever is :

Sitting down in this car, Roll a joint and just smoke away . while playing Naija jamz on the sound system .

then think about your life and accomplishments

#stoner for life

25 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Somatic(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2017
Until learner jam the motor for back, na when Rolls Royce go know say them never get parts for this car.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2017

The car is

1. Overpriced

2. Ugly

3. 1943 ish

Why would i drop $12 million on that ugly wheelbarrow when a 2016 Bugatti Veyron is $1 million

Koenigsegg is $1 million

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by lonelydora: 10:01am On May 29, 2017
Hmmm.......4.9billion naira? I will make heaven with this car.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2017
Naija politicians be like: It's not even expensive sef

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by badthinds: 10:02am On May 29, 2017
4.ogini billion. Will I still buy fuel?...this one go take person to thesame destination. Otuke

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Nobody: 10:02am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
of course it can. All you need do is crash it into a dangote truck

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by ochgeorg(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2017
money that will change the lives of someone's generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by prinsam30: 10:03am On May 29, 2017
made for the Rich, Richer, Richest

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by AlexJ1(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by TheWiX(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
Please dey should Park well the cars not even fine angry
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Aadeyinka(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
Punctual:
4.9billion naira
chicken change
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by brightology3: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
Our politicians can't afford this car.them go bankrupt. ..
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by akraym(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
you can't buy because only one was made as requested
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Franzinni: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
Hehe.. Rubber and metal nothing more...

If you already own a rolls. And you feel you are updated then this comes out and you feel outdated... You can't boast as much because there is always that guy to remind you that your car is the old model... Like..

Nice car but have you seen the new model?.. It is 12million.... Dollars I mean.

Life.. A funny place....

3 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by EmmyDJourno: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
Ordinary $10million na him don enter Billion naira anyaw, mehnn what a Naira

The next generation has inherited the undone carried over duties of the older generation

But I am confident we can fix things, YES WE CAN

Please Note: Yes we can is the truth grin

8 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by smogup: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
of course it can. All you need do is crash it into a dangote truck
even a keke napep can do that
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by maxiuc(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
If I have the money plenty I will buy it

No big deal

The person wey order the car no person him be

Some of us shouting I will not buy
When serious money enter your pocket na then u go know sey everything is possible

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by jared007: 10:06am On May 29, 2017
Why is this car very expensive? Can it laugh for me if I refuse? Can it watch over my house if I stroll out?
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by mjbaba: 10:06am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:

every car can take u to heaven bro. crash it well

3 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by rheether(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2017
Our politicians can purchase 50 of it without a blink..
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2017
4.9 b for just 4wheels? if... I mean if someone dash me that car... I swear.... I no dey come down from it til I die... na dia I go marry, born, put...die put, den drive me to heaven... even for heaven I no go come down... e go take like 4.9 billions of angels to convince me come down from that car... I swear...
and if I die wake for heaven and no see myself for that car.... yawa go burst for heavengringrin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2017
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerbergs don't look twice at these things.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.