|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,570,355 members, 5,948,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 12:34 AM
|Creating A Mastermind Group For Entrepreneurs by stint(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2017|
There has been lots of talk about entrepreneurship and how it is the way forward.
You have heard the arguments of how it is best to work for yourself and not for others. Some of us have even preached it to others.
But it is not about what you say, it is not even about what you believe. For the most part, it is about what you do. It is about what you are prepared to do within legal boundaries to become who you know in your heart that you are.
For me, there are lots of ideas. I have tried my hands on a few and i have failed a few times.
What is this about?
I know from research that people who really make it in life are the "wierd" ones. Only those who dare to think different can ever hope to make anything substantial of themselves.
I am calling out for individuals who think like this. I am looking for the few people with whom my words resonate.
We all need a support group to push us in the direction we crave. We need people not only heading the-same direction, but people who are also in the same environment facing the-same challenges. We can leverage on each others strengths to achieve similar goals in entrepreneurship.
What would you get from being part of this group?
1. Accountability: Verily verily I say unto you, if you join this group, you will be accountable. If you share a plan with us, we will follow up to ensure you do it. If you make non-action an habit, then other members of the group will have to decide if you are worth keeping.
2. Encouragement: Since we will all be of the type of think out of the box, you can be sure that your ideas would make sense and we would encourage you.
3. Ideas: We share ideas with each other. Where 5 smart people share ideas every week, it is certain you will get great ideas that may have never occurred to you.
4 Assistance: Although, this is not where you are expected to come beg for financial assistance, in fact this is not allowed. That being sad, I recognize that there will be room for collaboration and teamwork where necessary.
Who this group is NOT for:
1. Scammers: If you are willing to bend the rules and break the law, then you need to form your own group.
2. Beggars: I am sorry to use this word, I just need to place emphases to drive home a point. Nobody likes a cry-cry baby or a parasite. If all you think about is how to use other members' connections and finance to prosper yourself, then you need to form your own group. I hope I can find the type of people I am looking for. Ideally, it should be people who have achieved moderate success in some areas of there lives like academic and work but aim to move to the next level with there entrepreneurship dreams.
3. The non ambitious: We are looking for people with a certain level of drive for success. If you are not this person, then please laugh at this and move on. This only works if the right mix of people come together.
It is my opinion that too many cooks spoil the stew. Ideally, only five people would so. I don't care about age, race, sex, or religion. The only criteria will be people who have demonstrated drive and resilience either through success in academics, professional work environment, or entrepreneurship. I understand that drive and resilience can be demonstrated in other ways than the above. So feel free to express yourself and you'll be considered.
How to join:
To join this group, please send me an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will choose the first person. Who ever I chose will chose the next person and so on, until we have 5 people.
Thanks for reading up till this point.
1 Like 1 Share
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61