Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others (416 Views)

How To Make A Beat In 3 Minutes / Watch Double Six Make A Hip Hop Beat In The Studio (video) / Nigerian Songs With The Best Beat In The Last Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others by Nigeriaismine: 1:52am On May 29, 2017
hi guys, I want to say my opinion, I have been working with other programs for a long time now, but, when i was introduced to 'Reason' i make more sweet beats because in reason things can be more complicated and they made it to make sense to any user once you know how to work with the software

you can check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbbLfAgPymQ
Re: Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others by SuperSuave(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2017
I was used to 'LMMS' because it is very easy to use but it lacks some things so I tried 'FL studio' it's kinda wide but I still haven't found my way around it yet. I hope this 'Reason' is easy to use. share the download link bro

(1) (Reply)

Teaching My Haitian Girl Some Nigerian Dancing Steps. PLS RATE THIS! / Top Freestyle Rap In Nigeria / [music] Yinnks - Mafimisere ( Prod By Skolbeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.