Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. (952 Views)

The Sew Online Workshop / Learn How To Sew For Free / 10 Ankara Styles You Need About Just 1 Yard Of Ankara Fabric To Sew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Leovibes(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2017
Hi nairalanders, i want to learn how to sew but cant even fix tread on my machine and i cant go out to learn becus am the only one at home with a big juki emel machine given me dat look 'come and use me ' i stay in kaduna in an area you dere nt leave home without anyone in so i want u guys to show me any online tutor site so i can start from there. CHEERS
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Rtopzy(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Leovibes(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
Wow! kaduna! my base...... visit d link www.nairaland.com/search?q=valisimo+sew+for+fun&search=Search

nice work sis were can i locate your shop in kaydee
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Rtopzy(f): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
Leovibes:

nice work sis were can i locate your shop in kaydee
I'm not fully into tailoring
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Leovibes(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
I'm not fully into tailoring
so what do u do
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Rtopzy(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2017
Leovibes:

so what do u do
I'm a teacher nd u?
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Leovibes(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
I'm a teacher nd u?
student whc skul if i may ask
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Rtopzy(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2017
Leovibes:

student whc skul if i may ask
A private school in Gonin-Gora
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Jobig(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
I can help you,email me at kelechiart@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me On The Easiest Way To Learn How To Sew Online. by Leovibes(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
A private school in Gonin-Gora
dats nice i stay at marabanrido

(1) (Reply)

Zara Bags Available On Sale.... / Is This Good, And Is It Authentic? / Why You Should Avoid Bleaching Creams That Contain Hydroquinone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.