Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How I Over Came The SARS This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Over Came The SARS This Morning (1259 Views)

Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / See What The Nigeria Police Did To The SARS Officer That Killed Kolade Johnson / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by spaggyy(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2017
The post might seems long, but its insightful

So Guys let me gist you, I met the men of the SARS this morning on my way to Lagos, they pulled me over in the traffic light...I sighted them from afar so I put on my dark sun shade of course it was a sunny morning, he came to my window and ask me to roll down the glass,

he asked "may I know you?" With swag I said I am ADEBOYE OLUSEGUN SPAGGY.....he said what do you do I brought down my sun visor and gave him my complimentary card...he asked who owns the car, i said its mine
he asked me to park well...(the guy dey reason say money down show) as he see my Infiniti fx 35

He jumped in the car with his colleague and ask what do I do again I said " I am an importer, online entrepreneur and also a FBO at forever living, I gave him my FBO ID , his colleague at the back seat grabbed my bag, and found products, I showed them my business certificate, waybills of shipped items
(I will still search my entire car for exhibits later in the day...u can't trust all police)

And i asked them where there office is because I want to come give a business presentation there, the guy was speechless

He just ask his colleague at the back seat " how far" that one just opened the door and said let him go

Una papa!!

I just smiled and zoomed off

I will open another thread on how to win them

Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by rheether(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
Self confidence is the key but you sha look suspicious oooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by Xavee(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2017
boss things!!!
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by hodusglobal(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2017
They have the right to do what they did to you. Because there are too much crimes everywhere in the country. But only the error which they did is for not saying "Sorry for taking your time" after they have finished with you.
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by cruzclinton1(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
Bro God has really picked ur call long time ago, pls can I tap into ur success tips.......

How do u make it to this level...

see clean car.... abeg show me the way (based on legit)
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2017
Your sunshade is feminine, it might be the reason they stopped you.
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by spaggyy(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2017
rheether:
Self confidence is the key but you sha look suspicious oooo

Lol babe, am just exhibiting my youthful age responsibly

At least no ear rings, no piercing, no tatoo, and no dread lock.... And all this still don't make someone a criminal
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
Abeg what are are u importing?
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by BuariCopyPaste: 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:
Bro God has really picked ur call long time ago, pls can I tap into ur success tips.......

You are asking to be helped out and still dishing out conditions to the person you want to help you undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by spaggyy(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You are asking to be helped out and still dishing out conditions to the expecting you want to help you undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians

Lol I understand him, some Nigerians are always doing illegitimate business to acquire properties and hide under legit business

I will definetly see how to help him
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by spaggyy(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your sunshade is feminine, it might be the reason they stopped you.

Lolss my babe loves it on me
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by spaggyy(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:

Lolss based on logistics (legit) check my signature and contact me via WhatsApp

Making it to my level....u have to business oriented person,

You must have a WHY!

WHY do you wanna be like me or better than me? To build a secured financial freedom, to live your dreams, to make your friends and family happy etc.

Then you follow my steps, do the things I did, the ups and down...and I bet u will get more success than I

See u at the top bro
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by cruzclinton1(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
spaggyy:

Lolss based on logistics (legit) check my signature and contact me via WhatsApp

Making it to my level....u have to business oriented person,

You must have a WHY!

WHY do you wanna be like me or better than me? To build a secured financial freedom, to live your dreams, to make your friends and family happy etc.

Then you follow my steps, do the things I did, the ups and down...and I bet u will get more success than I

See u at the top bro

gbam !!! I ready since, no be today.... ama control u via WhatsApp asap
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2017
spaggyy:

Lolss my babe loves it on me
Do not believe them, believe me, I am fellow man. Go get yourself original masculine frame with great specs. They will love you more.
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by cruzclinton1(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You are asking to be helped out and still dishing out conditions to the person you want to help you undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians

mugu did u made a mistake by quoting me or what, what did I say wrong here? where did I dish out conditions as u said? hmm some people self.....

na I sabi talk/write go put una for trouble one day......

see as the poster evil smile,come happy on top say I want to get to the level he is, he even say I fit even pass him self if only I get " WHY"as he said. he even give me his WhatsApp no. to control him .

u re here drinking panadol for wetin no concern u.

common piss off !!

1 Like

Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by cruzclinton1(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
spaggyy:

Lol I understand him, some Nigerians are always doing illegitimate business to acquire properties and hide under legit business

I will definetly see how to help him

Bro take 5, I like ur way of reasoning.
great minds think alike
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by BuariCopyPaste: 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:

mugu did u made a mistake by quoting me or what, what did I say wrong here? where did I dish out conditions as u said? hmm some people self.....

na I sabi talk/write go put una for trouble one day......

see as the poster evil smile,come happy on top say I want to get to the level he is, he even say I fit even pass him self if only I get " WHY"as he said. he even give me his WhatsApp no. to control him .

u re here drinking panadol for wetin no concern u.

common piss off !!

Oh....he gave his whatsap number and all that shocked shocked

Congrat for you have MADE it already....the level of poverty/frustration in the land is unprecedented cool
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by cruzclinton1(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Oh....he gave his whatsap number and all that shocked shocked

Congrat for you have MADE it already....the level of poverty/frustration in the land is unprecedented cool

Don't ever quote me again.

coz I won't reply u anymore and that will make u a fool.

try and see if I will reply u again. and if I don't, that makes u a fool.

if u re a fool, quote me again.

am out of here
Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by BuariCopyPaste: 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:

Don't ever quote me again.

coz I won't reply u anymore and that will make u a fool.

try and see if I will reply u again. and if I don't, that makes u a fool.

if u re a fool, quote me again.

am out of here

Its obvious......poverty has rumpled your brain embarassed embarassed

You need financial help asap

1 Like

Re: How I Over Came The SARS This Morning by timifakay(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
hodusglobal:
They have the right to do what they did to you. Because there are too much crimes everywhere in the country. But only the error which they did is for not saying "Sorry for taking your time" after they have finished with you.

No they don't.
SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad.
Did they present a search warrant before jumping in? No.

Were they working on the case of a stolen vehicle that looked exactly like his? May be not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Of Popular Nigerian Politician Caught Cheating With Another Man / Two Young Girls Shot Dead By Their Father, Laid To Rest (photos) / SARS Operatives Disgraced In Lagos (Picture and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.