Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (34904 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by donnie(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

*Spits*

are you a spitting cobra? undecided
**closes thread and flees**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

Lesotho and Swaziland are not up to half of Urhobo land? Brother, please make your research before writing. Lesotho is almost twice the size of Delta State.

You're right that Urhobo people will thrive better in a united and prosperous Nigeria than in Biafra. But however, in event of a separation, the so called Republic of Urhobo cannot thrive as a nation. That is a fact. A Republic of Niger Delta will have the money (cos of the oil), but their fate as a country will be worse than that of South Sudan.

But we have the same landmass as Swaziland. I checked it. It terms of population, we are far more populated than both of them.

Republic of Urhobo can thrive. If other nations can thrive, why not ours? However, like you rightly said, we would do much better in a working Nigeria, at least for now.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by manikspears: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
Of course. Things are not right!

But Igbos/Biafrans shouldn't dare to add Urhobo to their struggle just like one poser did this morning. Everybody in Nigeria wants out. Igbos should stop thinking Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris and other minority groups want anything to do with them or their struggle.

IF Nigeria disintegrates, and that's a big IF, more than 10 splinter countries will evolve because no group wants to repeat the Nigerian experience with another group. No one can leave one domination for another. Alliances can be done but it'll be based on discussions, not by force or by adding people to maps that they are not interested it.

This is the stand of the Urhobo on this : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! We don't want Biafra so Igbos should carry their load and go their way. Leave us to say what we want in this. You can't write the story of other people.
Igbos right now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by jessedaflow: 6:10pm On May 29, 2017
fakeprophet:
yes ooo, say that to the herdman in charge....who is hell bend in sponsoring terrorism, Fulani herdsmen and a lot more
I will not say much because some mods are sadists and naturally dictators, who derived joy in banning people who support secession (Biafra), let me bring this to ur notice, during my Nairaland expulsion I was able to enrolled myself professionally in marketing for a career prospect, that gave me an edge in office now,
lala and mynd whatsoever, you guys never knew time is running fast,, if u re so contented with ur nairaland position, u re in for a very long thing, cos they are much better things in a real world

that middle belt guy was here
wetin come concern us..
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
When Nnamdi Kanu warned us years ago, we didn't listening.

The zoo must fall.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Kennydoc(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

But we have the same landmass as Swaziland. I checked it. It terms of population, we are far more populated than both of them.

Republic of Urhobo can thrive. If other nations can thrive, why not ours? However, like you rightly said, we would do much better in a working Nigeria, at least for now.

Swaziland has about same land mass as Delta State. Urhobo land is probably about ⅓ or at most 2/5 of Delta State, cos I know Anioma (Delta North senatorial zone) has ⅓ of the land mass. Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and Itsekiri share the remaining ⅔. If Urhoboland is so big, that will be half of that remaining ⅔ which is ⅓ or just at most, 2/5.
I can't talk about the population cos I don't have facts about that.
It will be difficult for a country like that to thrive especially in West Africa, and considering the calibre of leaders and people the region has paraded over the years.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

Swaziland has about same land mass as Delta State. Urhobo land is probably about ⅓ or at most 2/5 of Delta State, cos I know Anioma (Delta North senatorial zone) has ⅓ of the land mass. Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and Itsekiri share the remaining ⅔. If Urhoboland is so big, that will be half of that remaining ⅔ which is ⅓ or just at most, 2/5.
I can't talk about the population cos I don't have facts about that.
It will be difficult for a country like that to thrive especially in West Africa, and considering the calibre of leaders and people the region has paraded over the years.

Urhobo has the population.

Anyway.. your argument on leaders is the same with Biafra too. All our leaders are terrible in this country. Getting a new nation won't solve leadership troubles. Corruption will still be rife, nepotism and tribalism, even within the same ethnicity, will be there, bribery will remain, etc. After all, it is the Nigerians of today that will populate the new nation. So why then do Biafrans think their utopia will be achieved overnight?

As for me, I hold no fantasies. We will struggle, no doubts. The Nigerian soiled spirit will come with us but if any nation can do it, it should be us.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by bilazego(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Continue deflecting the fear. We both know the igbos will have the highest casualty if any violence breaks out due to the pent up anger of Nigerians against the igbo from the Biafra debacle. Just continue.

You will respond this way because guys like you will never take off your eyes off ibo properties. you will probably kill ibos in other to take over thier properties.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by jessedaflow: 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Urhobo has the population.

Anyway.. your argument on leaders is the same with Biafra too. All our leaders are terrible in this country. Getting a new nation won't solve leadership troubles. Corruption will still be rife, nepotism and tribalism, even within the same ethnicity, will be there, bribery will remain, etc. After all, it is the Nigerians of today that will populate the new nation. So why then do Biafrans think their utopia will be achieved overnight?

As for me, I hold no fantasies. We will struggle, no doubts. The Nigerian soiled spirit will come with us but if any nation can do it, it should be us.
just shot the trap#
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Mcowubaba: 9:08pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Wetin concern us with Asaba? Take it ten times over if you and the indigenes want.

But don't even cross Obiaruku and start claiming anywhere in Urhoboland as Biafra! Leave us from your quagmire! Urhobo is not Biafra, never was and never will be!

Ozighe! Tell your map makers that Urhobos are not interested!
Igbos have heard ooooo
Stop ranting up and down about this..

Nobody is interested in lumping Urhobo into Biafra, whoever sent such message, does not represent the majority of Igbos.
We don't care about you Bro...

Enjoy yourself, stop feeling narcissistic.

You have been spamming different threads since yesterday, lamenting and ranting carelessly about Urhobo not being part of Biafra..
We are not interested in Urhobo ooooo, relax and clam your nerves, Haba

E don do ooooo.... Take a chill pill, no kill yourself for Igbo matter
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by cnwachukwu50: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
What a country. May 30th and the Offensive Sobriquet "Nyamiri".
Aguiyi Ironsi had just been killed in Ibadan by a horde of blood thirst officers led by one Theophilus Danjuma.... The Northern military had ceased most barracks in the country and were performing the ethnic Igbo cleansing that had been planned all along....
From the eve of July 29, 1966 over 270 Igbo senior military officers were killed in Abeokuta, Ibadan , Lagos, Zaria etc... As this butchery of human beings was going on in what was tagged a retaliatory coup, the northern officers declared araba... Ferried their families home to secede from the rest of British Nigeria...
But this plan was discarded when Britain sold the idea of oil to them and how they will profit from taking control of the oil...
As the killing of military officers of Igbo origin was getting to a climax, the Northern civilians unleashed their cubs and machetes on innocent civilians all through the North... People were cut into pieces.. In 30 days, over 20,000 Igbo lives were mowed down by this sheer barbarism...
In those days, rail transportation was the major means of traveling to the East from the North.. So when the train departed, one will have to wait for its return before another set of Igbo could depart the North...
The orgy for violence in the Northern civilians was without limits... Students killed their Igbo teachers... Colleagues at work killed their fellow Igbo colleagues.. House owners killed their Igbo tenants.. It was in this frenzy and death orgy that the Igbo devised a plan of survival.... The plan was to run to the emirate and seek refuge until the train that left for the east returned...
Many Igbo ran to emir palaces in the north seeking refuge not knowing that the emirate was planning the final Igbo solution... As they ran into the palace, they were all welcomed... So this encouraged other Igbo who were hiding to run to the palace...
Then the final solution set in when the numbers of Igbo seeking refuge was increased.. They will be allowed to die slowly.. No food.. No water must be offered to them..
For days, the Igbo seeking refuge from the Northern progrom were denied food and water... They started crying.. Begging the palace to give them water in their local Igbo dialect "nye mu mmiri " but the northern civilian heard nya miri..
So that was the origin of the offensive name called the Igbo by the north... When ever they call you nyamiri, they are trying to remind you of your Igbo predecessors who they starved of food and water until they all died...
May 30 is another day to remember all those defenseless Igbo civilians who died in that progrom that preceded the war..
May 30 is another day we remember those who sought refuge in the emirate but were allowed to die slowly in pain..
May 30 is another day for retrospection and introspection on our commitment to building up our homeland to cater for all the Igbo aspirations the world over....
Ozoemena...
Maka odinma Ndi Igbo. Send to all ur friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by einsteine(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
This pastor is Buhari's side kick na. He should tell his president all this directly after all he once believed in Buhari so much that he accepted to be a running mate.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by babestella: 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Continue deflecting the fear. We both know the igbos will have the highest casualty if any violence breaks out due to the pent up anger of Nigerians against the igbo from the Biafra debacle. Just continue.

Shut up your dirty mouth, what has Biafra got to do with this?

Is pastor Tunde Bakare an Igbo man?

The Fulanis herdsmen killing everyone, are they from Igbo land?

What anger is in you and your Yoruba brothers, Pastor Tunde the hypocrite have spoken, direct your anger to your slave masters, the Igbos did not cause your infertility.

The Igbos simply want to left alone, but you will not sleep, all you know is to attack Biafra even when they are not your enemies.

The day you raise a finger to touch an Igbo man, God will strike you and your entire generation with every resources HE has in Heaven. You this Congo meat.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Uncletony(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
Of course. Things are not right!

But Igbos/Biafrans shouldn't dare to add Urhobo to their struggle just like one poser did this morning. Everybody in Nigeria wants out. Igbos should stop thinking Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris and other minority groups want anything to do with them or their struggle.

IF Nigeria disintegrates, and that's a big IF, more than 10 splinter countries will evolve because no group wants to repeat the Nigerian experience with another group. No one can leave one domination for another. Alliances can be done but it'll be based on discussions, not by force or by adding people to maps that they are not interested it.

This is the stand of the Urhobo on this : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! We don't want Biafra so Igbos should carry their load and go their way. Leave us to say what we want in this. You can't write the story of other people.
and who come be this one?...have u heard of adaka boro?...oh go ask ur parents. they will teach u the greatest ever lessons u will need in ur life that is if they knew abt him
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2017
OK o
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Henry080: 12:03am On May 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Let this hypocrite pastorpreneur forward his concerns to Buhari cos even the dead not to talk of the living knows the country is at a precipice.
in GOD we trust
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Billygee2u: 12:16am On May 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I Am 100% With Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare Read more: https://politics.naij.com/347937-i-am-100-with-buhari-pastor-tunde-bakare.html

This has always been their Trademark.....speaking from both sides of the mouth and ever ready to betray/backout from an agreement.

When are these people ever going to stand by their words undecided undecided

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Billygee2u: 12:17am On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
This man shouting war everyday, I hope he knows Afonja men are turning to bitcches like derele and bobrisky. So who go fight for Afonjas
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by nwakaibeya1: 12:28am On May 30, 2017
Don't complain about something that you can actually do something about,if you have spiritual POWER # Behold,Peoples problem world over is Church leaders,ie PROPHETS&PASTORS# Behold, JESUSCHRIST revenge& judgement is back unknown to prophets& pastors &spiritually theres no distance for those who have eyes to see me who declares this unbelievable truth& revelation& whoever feels threatened is free to try the world of justice&the power that be#.truth is very bitter& we don't expect many to believe us,we address the most powerful people of the world as per real Jesus Christ&in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all.Again& Behold it means those who have eyes to see read me&know who is declaring the unbelievable truth&revelation that Kingdom of JESUSCHRIST has come back to revenge& judge people of the world unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ just like in Bible time those who claim to know God more than Jesuschrist lived among Jesuschrist for thirty three good years&never followed Jesuschrist&churches, synagogues were never closed down& miracles where also happening in those places where as JesusChrist was busy wandering around the bush part& ocean where the disciple where chosen&not because they loved his truth&revelation but because he gave them miracle fish.the same thing many people are expecting from us but that time is over, now is accept the truth or perish#What a scenario?&the descendants of those who rejected Jesuschrist then are very many today in Christendom falling people down in their fine clothes in churches&the ones falling down will not ask those falling them down in churches to show them where Jesus Christ fell people down in bible but I speak about the times&season of JESUS CHRIST in this generation&you will say show us in the Bible&they that are asking will never show me were Facebook&phones& airplane are in the Bible& they -claiming holiness use them too& they are not asking about the spiritual source of such Technologies, oh what a world full of human chameleons, those we call enemies of Jesus Christ whom we also call night people&as usual those who have eyes read me&know who is declaring the unbelievable truth about JesusChrist time& season in this generation . Jeremiah 12 10 # Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Benekruku(m): 4:05am On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
This man shouting war everyday, I hope he knows Afonja men are turning to bitcches like derele and bobrisky. So who go fight for Afonjas

Who told you Afonja's want to fight a war? We all know who the Nigeria Armed forces is going to eliminate with our newly acquired jet fighters, warships an warheads.

I foresee an atomic bomb or chemical weapon
dropped over a region if it happens. It won't even last a week.

It's about Nigeria an the other side
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Benekruku(m): 4:10am On May 30, 2017
Martins301:
100% behind Buhari. Let the war come. We already know who will suffer the biggest casualty.

grin grin grin

Can't imagine Nigeria Airforce fly our newly acquired jet figters, dropping bombs while the Navy sail in close launching long range missiles and Burutai cleaning up the ground.

It's really going to be epic but certain clean-up won't last a week with our present military hardware
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Awoleesu(m): 5:20am On May 30, 2017
drake2000x:
DSS will arrest him tomorrow like Suleman
. Don't be such a puke! He hasn't ordered his members to start the "war"...
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I Am 100% With Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare Read more: https://politics.naij.com/347937-i-am-100-with-buhari-pastor-tunde-bakare.html

This has always been their Trademark.....speaking from both sides of the mouth and ever ready to betray/backout from an agreement.

When are these people ever going to stand by their words undecided undecided

Because they are not like the moronic tribe who have no mind of their own but will rather follow a corpse to the grave like the provebial stupid fly.

The mainstream GOP in America were openly against candidate Donald Trump but when he won the elections, they rallied round him.
Since his inauguration, they entertain no qualms in critisizing him whenever he steps out of line.
Moronic people will describe that as treachery or speaking from both sides of the mouth but that is a civilised way of doing things in an ideal society of the 21st century.
The Yoruba are unargueably centuries ahead of some tribes in this country and that is why their ways of doing things can't be comprehended by their 17th century neighbours.

A former late British prime minister, James Callaghan, a highly respected and revered leader of Britain in his condolences to Awo's family, described late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, as a man who came into the world centuries ahead of his time. He also added that Awo would've been one of the best British prime minister had he been a Briton.
That was far more that has ever been said of an African leader. And the SW is blessed with many of his moulds.
Kindergartens don't always understand what adults do.
Ability to write english is not necessaeilly a mark of intelligence.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:

Ike Ikeremado, Stealer Odua, shortie Ngige, crook I. Ubah, etc.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

A lack of basic intelligence won't let them know that they are roundly loathed across the landscape of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Vcblinks(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
The giant of Africa abeg make we no disgrace ourselves na, am tired of this whole thing. Yea I agitated for this biafra but with thinking,do we have a copping strategy that will help us after the victory in quote.look at South Sudan,please we should not start what we cannot finish my brothers.lets fight for restructuring instead of country.am a biafran to d core but the truth must be told, nnamdi kanu that's our hero is a UK citenzen and his wife plus his kids are not here ooh, please my brothers be wise
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2017
Uncletony:

and who come be this one?...have u heard of adaka boro?...oh go ask ur parents. they will teach u the greatest ever lessons u will need in ur life that is if they knew abt him

What's the connection between Adaka Boro and Urhobo? Are you dim-witted?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Shakingdbumbum: 9:26am On May 30, 2017

Biafra have not even been gotten. you are shouting urhobo nation. nobody gives a country free of charge in Africa not to talk of a place like nigerdelta that has British interest. even if Biafra is mapping you out. they will leave u to fight for your freedom from Nigeria. nobody is interested in holding urhobo nation.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:

Biafra have not even been gotten. you are shouting urhobo nation. nobody gives a country free of charge in Africa not to talk of a place like nigerdelta that has British interest. even if Biafra is mapping you out. they will leave u to fight for your freedom from Nigeria. nobody is interested in holding urhobo nation.

Better. So then move on with your Biafran agitation without Urhobos, okay?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by DontForceUnity: 7:49am On May 31, 2017
fratermathy:

So because we have a herdsmen crisis, we should all pledge for Igbo domination in Biafra; Igbos whom we have NOTHING in common with abi? Igbos should be our lord and saviours from the Fulanis; our personal messiahs! Abi?

See... I wish you guys well in your Biafra but I take God beg una: count Urhobos out of it. We'd rather be slaves in Oodua than be freemen in an Igbo-dominated Biafra. Wetin concern Urhoboman concern Igboman or Biafra? Even check the small Delta State where there are Igbos, what is the connection between Urhobos and Delta-Igbos apart from Asaba politics?

Make una swerve abeg. Leave us to speak for ourselves. You guys should be more concerned with wooing Igboid tribes.

In response to your comment which I highlighted

If this is the wish of your people, so shall it be in Jesus name amen

God will grant your people this wish of yours if it is in line with your people's wish and never will a deliverer outside the Igbo people be raised to save your people when they can't bear the burden of slavery

As for the Igbos, Yahweh will take away their compassionate hearts towards your people's plight when they plea for a deliverer until the day your people apologize for their unfounded hate and suspicion

When your people apologize for their unfounded hate and suspicion, then will a deliverer amongst the Igbo people be raised to save your people

As from today, may the Spirit of God search the hearts of every Urhobo and confirm if what you say is their desire and God implement all I have written above in Jesus name amen

I declare today that if your comment is their wish, may Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit stir up Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafrans to officially reject the Urhobos as Biafrans to the hearing of the world

And if it is not their desire, may God silent you forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.