Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (34906 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by mathy001: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
DontForceUnity:

In response to your comment which I highlighted

If this is the wish of your people, so shall it be in Jesus name amen

God will grant your people this wish of yours if it is in line with your people's wish and never will a deliverer outside the Igbo people be raised to save your people when they can't bear the burden of slavery

As for the Igbos, Yahweh will take away their compassionate hearts towards your people's plight when they plea for a deliverer until the day your people apologize for their unfounded hate and suspicion

When your people apologize for their unfounded hate and suspicion, then will a deliverer amongst the Igbo people be raised to save your people

As from today, may the Spirit of God search the hearts of every Urhobo and confirm if what you say is their desire and God implement all I have written above in Jesus name amen

I declare today that if your comment is their wish, may Yahweh Jesus and HolySpirit stir up Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafrans to officially reject the Urhobos as Biafrans to the hearing of the world

And if it is not their desire, may God silent you forever

Don't force it man. Take a trip to Warri, Ughelli or Sapele and see what Urhobos think! Rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by suremanpatriot: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Mr PMB call your herdsmen brothers to order,they are ARE STILL KILLING FARMERS,THEY ARE not hearin YOUR GOVT IN English,address them in Hausa,kanuri,Swahili,sashimi,FULANI LANGUAGES, if possible, PMB COMMUNICATE !!! Call THESE cattle rearers to national meetin in London. Stop this incessant murders in the name of trans-umans,nomads, or migration grazing...PPL hurts are fed up if you don't stop unjust killings, because your arch-enemies of ur govt are willin to hijack this murderin spree to actualize their divisive agenda jst like it happened in 1966.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Ken4Christ: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Pastor Bakare should do better than this. He should be bold enough to confront the President and El Rufai on this. They are his close friends. Otherwise, let him hold his peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.