Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter (12041 Views)

'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 11:13am On May 29, 2017
grin grin I'm weak. somborrii help me grin grin

I applaud his Patriotism but let's morn English cry first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by obongtunji: 11:31am On May 29, 2017
I don't know why some people like disgracing themselves publicly

14 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by bedspread: 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
WHICH KAIN AGRIC COFFA BE DIS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2017
The scary part for me is that he is an Engineer.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by jessykings(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
OMG! shocked
9ja youths which way? How did we even get here?

5 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
at least he is not badgrin he spoke it the way it is in his mind...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Omobolajiatanda(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2017
Omo dis one dey para o

8 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Xsem(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
The kind of bad English coming from our copers lately is nothing to write home about.It's very very alarming.Somebody should be probed

4 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by ramdris(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
This Guy need....

7 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
NCAN please help us.
which kind name be that o?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by prinsam30: 1:59pm On May 29, 2017
chaiiii

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
Is this the same one osibanjo said Nigeria depends on cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
You guys should chill
What if he was just trying to be comical

Una too dey take things seriously

3 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by EmmanuelCena(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
Rip English!
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 2:21pm On May 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
You guys should chill

What if he was just trying to be comical

Una too dey take things seriously
i agree with u, ok let's consider different possibilities on what he was trynna say

original word: Nigerian ours Nigeria we serve

Option a: ours Nigeria Nigerian we serve
"" b: we ours Nigeria Nigerian we serve
" c: Nigeria Nigerian ours we serve
" d: Serve Nigerians, Nigeria we ours or ours we

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by maxysmith(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
To beat this guy dey hungry me undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
badbreathcure101:
i agree with u, ok let's consider different possibilities on what he was trynna say

My guy na small remain make you pull cloth enter road

Your case is critical

Lol

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by veekid(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2017
Akindindinrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 2:36pm On May 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

My guy na small remain make you pull cloth enter road

Your case is critical

Lol
the matter strong o. i see some updates on Facebook n i wonder how they even made it to my friends list,lol

5 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by virud: 3:03pm On May 29, 2017
He wrote what he thought he heard. #Lazy!
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by princeemmma(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
didirinakin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2017
Please who knows the date for 2017 batch A stream2

1 Like

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
"Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve!"
That's a line from the NYSC anthem.
He was close enough though.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by policy12: 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
Ours Nigeria...

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by SATOH: 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
You guys are just bunch of bullies and cyber trolls. You derive joy from other people's misery. This is something you can simply correct him without you exposing him to the world to be subjected to ridicule. You guys should get a life. Or are you telling me you are infallible?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
badbreathcure101:

I pity u, for ur plastic mind u got it right, see wat u wrote up dia yet you av d guts to publicly embarrass anoda person. U deserve to be stoned!!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by lenghtinny(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
How did he end up with a B.Eng certificate?

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by lenghtinny(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
"Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve!"
That's a line from the NYSC anthem.
He was close enough though.
Like the biblical Moses..

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Olibboy: 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
Na agric d guy study?
Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by badbreathcure101: 4:44pm On May 29, 2017
Castroii:
I pity u, for ur plastic mind u got it right, see wat u wrote up dia yet you av d guts to publicly embarrass anoda person. U deserve to be stoned!!
Just take some pills bro and you will be fine. I Know that feeling grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by SMREXY(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2017
badbreathcure101:

He was trying to write 'Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve'

1 Like

Re: See What A Youth Corp Posted That Got People Dying Of Laughter by Mckayzee(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2017
[/quote][color=#000000][/color][quote author=badbreathcure101 post=56984448] grin grin I'm weak. somborrii help me grin grin

I applaud his Patriotism but let's morn English cry first
[color=#990000][quote author=badbreathcure101 post=56984448]

MOURN! MOURN ! MOURN!!... What is morn??..
You might want to remove the plywood in your eyes first bros.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.