Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge (415 Views)

New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / 400GB Microsd Card That Costs N91,000 / How To Move Apps From Phone Memory To SD Card On Any Version Of Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by Sirsam444: 11:31am On May 29, 2017
It is very simple to move apps to microSD card on Galaxy S7 with the latest Android and Samsung’s custom UX combo. No doubt, in the past this was a highly requested feature but as developers become smarter, some features have become very handy, especially this one that has to do with your internal memory.

For those who have not been able to move apps to SD card on Galaxy S7, this article will be of greater help to you....Read more details by clicking this link ==>>>http://techzafo.com/best-way-to-move-apps-to-microsd-card-on-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-2
Re: Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by sbabatunde1: 3:40pm On May 30, 2017
Thanks OP
Re: Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by NEROSKY(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
Why do u have to move apps on SD CARD when u have enough space, my S6 came with 64gb and i dint use half till i sold it for S8
Re: Best Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2017
how much can I get an S6 edge

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Tecno Android Users / Bluboo Maya, Anyone? / How To Manually Enable Daydream On All Android Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.