Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Yeah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeah (7043 Views)

I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / Yeah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeah by deskhal(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeah by MostBanned: 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
TFU!

9 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nwabundo38(f): 12:47pm On May 29, 2017
second cousin is not that close??

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by jamalnation(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
leave the house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeah by futurerex: 1:27pm On May 29, 2017
Will you do it if you have the opportunity? If NO! Then you should know what to do.
Re: Yeah by NairalandCS(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
Op Do it and come and tell us how she go pregnant and you ain't ready to be a father.

Lubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Yeah by xynerise: 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
Having sex with her is just the only thing you want from her right?

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Angel196(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
The fact that you don't think you are that close and have gone as far as making out with her means you don't really need anyone's advice.

To me, whether close or distant, family is family and that's a big no no! Talk about disgusting... undecided

20 Likes

Re: Yeah by AlexCk: 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
U knew u were related, but u still went on to talk n kiss n do other stuffs undecided undecided

Now u dy ask silly questions??.

Sometimes, we know the right things to do, but we just act like we no get sense shaa (sorry to say).

Anyways, may the force be with u bruv

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2017
We don hear do wat u lyk

1 Like

Re: Yeah by CaptainNipples: 3:22pm On May 29, 2017
go ahead na
Re: Yeah by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2017
Advicing you is like heaping coals on fire...enjoy your fvck with her when she comes visiting my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
Fvck her if u wan fvck na

14 Likes

Re: Yeah by dayleke: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Yeah by propanet(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
you must be a He-goat, you approached a cousin of yours, kissed her and did some other untold stuff with her and even invited her over to your place... and now you are shamelessly seeking for advice. what kind of advice do you want from us, you already know what you want from her and as such no amount of advice given here will change your interest towards her. you are a pervert and an infidel....
......WHEN A MAN MOUNTS A RELATIVE, THE THRONE OF GOD SHAKES.....

15 Likes

Re: Yeah by solomix10(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2017
did you ask us before u kissed her

4 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
Im not her cousin at least, abeg pass me her digits

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2017
Keep telling yourself second cousin is not close. You knew you were related but decieded to do "stuff" anyway? Next thing the stuff lead to more stuff .This is how children with webbed feet come to walk this earth. As if we don't have enough already.

4 Likes

Re: Yeah by oseka101(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
Raine80:
Keep telling yourself second cousin is not close. You knew you were related but decieded to do "stuff" anyway? Next thing the stuff lead to more stuff .This is how children with webbed feet come to walk this earth. As if we don't have enough already.
emmmm Shey u know some tribes in Nigeria do marry their cousins.

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by Olibboy: 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
Pls help a nairalander with her contact?

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by NoWorries7(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD.
Leviticus:18:6
For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
Leviticus:18:29

5 Likes

Re: Yeah by maxysmith(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
you don use Bible finish am grin grin
NoWorries7:
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD.
For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

3 Likes

Re: Yeah by EvilMetahuman: 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
You disgusting piece of crap.

You want to fhuck your cousin and you are not even ashamed to say it?

What kind of nonsense am i reading on nairaland these days self.

4 Likes

Re: Yeah by cerowo(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
You have already started it, y dnt u finish it op

1 Like

Re: Yeah by toastedbread: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
you just want someone to justify your action. dude, you're an ee-diaaat.
Re: Yeah by jashar(f): 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
are you a wild animal?

You can't exercise self-control?

Sorry is your case.

5 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
NoWorries7:

Yet Moses' father and Abraham married their sisters. Abegi make we hear word. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeah by bossrillboss: 5:39pm On May 29, 2017
op..op..op...op..ao many times I call u??...d kind nemesis wey go begin find u upandan for dis naija still dey one corner dey peep dey luk u..just try rubbish u hear.yeye dey smell.
Re: Yeah by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
propanet:
you must be a He-goat, you approached a cousin of yours, kissed her and did some other untold stuff with her and even invited her over to your place... and now you are shamelessly seeking for advice. what kind of advice do you want from us, you already know what you want from her and as such no amount of advice given here will change your interest towards her. you are a pervert and an infidel....
......WHEN A MAN MOUNTS A RELATIVE, THE THRONE OF GOD SHAKES.....
Ur last paragraph though...what will now happen to God's throne if a MAN eats a relative
Re: Yeah by obo389(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
Incest at play.
I pity for your destiny
Re: Yeah by MilesLamar(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
Oh now u want us to separate u people from fvcking? grin
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
Family is family 2nd cousin whatever... Stop leading her on before she starts thinking u guys have a future... Nd simply tell her not to come over ... Seems op mind is made up... The things I read on NL though

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else / Why Do Men Stare At My Chest? / Rob Kardashian Shares More Nude Photos Of Blac Chyna (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.