Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? (4420 Views)

Why Does my female roommate Stare at me at night / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
Lol please guys am not Onila the troll romancelander.I knew this migth sound absurd or childish to you guys but i really need an explanation to this.
I'm good looking, fair or I can say that I'm more than average plus am an introvert in nature.
In the way some girls looks at me, I can understand that they are attracted to me, but they don't approach me. Why do they do this?

Girls what do you have in mind.,when staring constantly to a guy.?? Is that a green ligth or just eye flirting stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
If that's you on your DP, you're fine sha. They're just checking out a fine boy, you don't expect them to approach you.

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
Sorry o bt do u hv a step mother may she have tie ur name to television

4 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by SirMichael1: 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
Dude, no fūçkīñg girl wants to do a man's job. They rather wait and get approached, yet they claim feminism up and down.

Feminism, that shît is just a word that has lost it's meaning.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by SirMichael1: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:

cheesy Tryna be funny ain't ya.

Wait! Is that piss(urine) on your hair? @ dp
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:
lol but i don't actually have a step mother.
And that's makes ur judgement above baseless. smiley
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Young03(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2017
Who u de ask?

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
If that's you on your DP, you're fine sha. They're just checking out a fine boy, you don't expect them to approach you.
Yh am actually the one on my dp.
As an introvert i don't feel comfortable with girls staring at me dah way.
Because at the end of the whole stuff i will felt that am really not doing the rigth thing., especially when i didn't approach the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by NairalandCS(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2017
Xway:
Yh am actually the one on my dp.
As an introvert i don't feel comfortable with girls staring at me dah way.
Because at the end of the whole stuff i will felt that am really not doing the rigth thing., especially when i didn't approach the girl.

The Bolded. grin

12 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Splinz(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

The Bolded. grin

This is very petty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by romme2u: 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
Yur good looking . that's why they stare at u.

Simply bask in the euphoria and move on.
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by pryme(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2017
The older you get,
The colder you get.

You won't be asking this when you turn 30
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by pepemendy(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2017
this dude is pretty not handsome, if na me get this kind face Ehn...forget the rest
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
Fine boy wit no balls. U let d bitchez stare at u then curve u witout hitting d pussay? Bro u slow angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by lodphil(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
When u start approaching them u find out that most of them are both dumb and stupid.So it's better you allow them admire u from afar,that's if u don't ve time for stupid games.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by spencerlouis(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
u jst look normal!
hw on earth do u xpect a grl 2 approach u? because of wat exactly
girls stare at evrytin/evryone nd dats dia nature.
so dnt b deceived cos u may approach a grl starin at u nd she myt get 2 snub u lyk crap grin
sorrt...

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
cool
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by potbelly(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
Nice advert Tactic nigga cool

3 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by ameezy(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2017
Mek we know sey e fine grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2017
Wetin consign me with this ur issue OP? U get eyes so look dem BACK!
Wanna ask u this dou? Do u have a sister? grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by TrapHedges(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
Lol

bro.. For real... If u waiting on those girls to approach u... Man... U fucccki#g up
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:
Wetin consign me with this ur issue OP? U get eyes so look dem BACK!
Wanna ask u this dou? Do u have a sister? grin
grin yh of course i do.
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
Xway:
grin yh of course i do.
Correct guy!!! I know ur sister go fine!
Ermmm.....me sef no bad oooo.....dou I no be yellow pawpaw like u! Am single,hardworking n ready to mingle!!!
What say u? Introduce me naaaaaaa!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
potbelly:
Nice advert Tactic nigga cool
lol bro,That is ur opinion though.
I always like to remain anonymous everywhere iam.
Been in nairaland since 2016 ,feel like throwing that question to get the views of some guys here.
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Xway(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

Correct guy!!! I know ur sister go fine!
Ermmm.....me sef no bad oooo.....dou I no be yellow pawpaw like u! Am single,hardworking n ready to mingle!!!
What say u? Introduce me naaaaaaa!!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Alright
I will see wat i can do abou dah cool
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
Xway:
grin grin grin grin
Alright
I will see wat i can do abou dah cool

Ma niggar!!!! Ego oyinbo sweetheart loading!!!
Cc dingbang

Curiositymaster

Skylowlow
Fvckshit

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2017
Its normal for people to look at other people...

1 Like

Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

Ma niggar!!!! Ego oyinbo sweetheart loading!!!
Cc dingbang

Curiositymaster

Skylowlow
Fvckshit

Are you sure about this? I mean have you really given it a second thought? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you sure about this? I mean have you really given it a second thought? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thought ko......thinking ni!
Make d guy deliver first!!!!
I know say d geh go fine tongue tongue
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

Thought ko......thinking ni!
Make d guy deliver first!!!!
I know say d geh go fine tongue tongue

I don dey polish my shoe na
Re: Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
curiositymaster:

I don dey polish my shoe na
Lmaooooooooo!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments / Signs Of HIV/AIDS To Know Before Going To The Doctor Never Trust You Lover Again / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.