Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (20956 Views)

3 Killed In Bayelsa As APC And PDP Thugs Clash. Graphic Photos / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by metroparrot: 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
PDP thugs attack APC members in Ika Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, during a Defection Ceremony to receive PDP members. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-pdp-and-apc-thugs-clash-in-akwa.html

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
Kai,APC and PDP war with out end

3 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Splinz(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
You mean PDP thugs attacked their disagreeing fellow thugs? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by saintgp(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
The painful part is that dey will b given only weed/cigarette money while d defectors will pocket d rest money....

Bt wait oh:y call dem thugs yet d apc/pdp nairaland fighters r call e-party warlords....r dey both nt doing dsam thing ie fighting/hussling for daily bread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
Bastards, all of them. Wish they killed themselves so we can have a couple less idiots in the world to deal with. angry

16 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
grin Aturus.
The people they are fighting themselves for..

Are seat mates in the Ogboni coven..

That is why I don't bother myself over any politician not even Nnamdi KANU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
In the zanga here,

That numbskull with plastered cheek, if he comes home to report such incidence, we'd tie him up and beat/bulala the hell outta him.

BrainlessMofo

They are the reasons why our politicians take us for granted.. They think we all brainless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Edopesin: 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
@OP u used the right word to classify them "THUGS" but u could have added "Igbo" in front so them yeebos will knw that not only lagos has thugs

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Alitair(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
All these akwa-cross that do not value their life. Small thing they've started violence. I wonder why they do not dominate the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by masada: 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
and today is democracy day
and some citizen r stil actin uncivilized
where are d children of those dey r fighting for
Or maybe
That is thier way of celebrating the day
bunch of losers
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
Leaders of Tomorrow... My yellow ass.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
Dey should kill themselves so nigeria would be purged of iďiots! angry

5 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
One Day All these thugs would defect to hell fire.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dhope001(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Thugs? That's not a profession. People are still blind to see that, all these politicians are not worth fighting for.
Even when they get to the post, they will not give them contract, since they don't have profession but thug. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Splinz:
You mean PDP thugs attacked their disagreeing fellow thugs? cheesy

You at the state of the nation, who is the thug?

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Dey should kill themselves so nigeria would be purged of iďiots! angry

Exactly
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
war in the street then war in the middle east
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
See some people's father husband nd boyfriend acting as political thugs
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by adewuyiade: 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chris31(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
All these our politicians are d same dey combined together to steal our money always using party & ethnicity to divide us but d youths can never learn
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
what a shame, tsk tsk tsk tsk..!!
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slick1(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
[b] One of the main reasons why politicians feel they can get away with whatever they do is because majority of Nigerians would rather sell their rights for a cup of rice and suffer for the next four years than do what is right.

If they d politicians look for and do not see people who think their lives are worth just a week's meal I tell you they will sit up.

Democracy is supposed to be enjoyed by the majority of the people and not a very few.

Why kill yourselves over a group of people without an ideology. Every new party has come in with a different agenda which has left the majority of Nigerians stranded in a see of desperation.

There is no such thing as leaders of tomorrow, we can be leaders from today. They deprive u guys of basic amenities and jobs so that whenever they come around like they always do once in four years u all will come out cap in hand begging for a few thousands of naira.

Enough is enough. Its time to take them by their words and throw stones at them for their failures cis that's what they asked us to do should they fail.

Our unity will surely make them sit up [/b]
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
Sheer stupidity!
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
mkpo ami Akpa owo Idem ooo
see my people messing up,
So no more freedom of association in Ika LGA again ?

me wey no fans PDP or APC, dis whole brouhaha no cosign me, but y PDP dey attack people wey say dem no dey do again... Na by force ?

I am always proud that I hv neva attended any political rally, even wen in Uni... but am one big political/Social Critic...
#WhoCanBeatThat

2 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
PDP Party of touts and looters
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by psucc(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2017
Ekpo unam ikot mkpo. Owo Ika ibagha mi? Da tang sitippe no idiongo.

But of a truth, we are still managing to survive this government and somebody will have the guts to enlarge the coverage of the suffering to Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Badboiz(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2017
Lol.. You can kill yourselves for all I care..

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
my brothers i almost injured myself in this mumu sharing of money,,,,
The transition chairman of ika anang and the rest of the councellors gave 100k to be shared among the street boys in politics,so apc says they want 50 :50.but pdp says they will share it 60:40. Naso the wahala start o.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
psucc:
Ekpo unam ikot mkpo. Owo Ika ibagha mi? Da tang sitippe no idiongo.

But of a truth, we are still managing to survive this government and somebody will have the guts to enlarge the coverage of the suffering to Akwa Ibom.

Ette.ndito akwa ibom eno etonno nton, nsuto akok ke mmo ebi ke mkpa?

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
ubongoton:

Ette.ndito akwa ibom eno etonno nton, nsuto akok ke mmo ebi ke mkpa?
Translate
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Konskott(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
People never learn from history. It started like this in 2015 and ended with broken limbs, dead bodies, and properties vandalised in Ikot Ekpene when APC went there to campaign for governorship election. The arson spread from Ikot Ekpene to Uyo where houses were torches and hundreds of brand new cars parked at the state secretariat waiting for distribution set on fire. Security agencies in A'Ibom should arrest the culprits and convict them. Another election is around the corner. Those who believe in thuggery to win elections will not stop going to war again with rival political party members.

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Translate
Which version? Kjv,nkjv or niv

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / Herdsmen Ruga Settlements: Benue Royal Father, Subjects Chant War Songs, Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.