Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (31580 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ikeg: 6:29pm On May 29, 2017
Zico5:
I know they will attack the man of God for saying the truth. The truth is bitter but must be said at all cost. The rationale behind sit at home just to mark Biafra day is what I don't understand.

To observe the death of our fallen brethren.
You have a moment of silence for the dead, why can't we have a day of silence for the dead.
Some of us actually respect the dead and the scarifice they did for their people.

Not that I expect you Niggeria to understand that concept. Ypu fucking skull mine your dead for godsake and even kill eachother for pennies. The life of human being is worth sh1t in that your zoogeria talk less the respect for the dead.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Smeago007(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
We are direct descendant's from the tribe of Dan
Which is one of the lost tribes of Israel

Any Igbo that says his not a Jew
Knows nothing about our history

Jews are not Christians
Christians are not jews

Our forefathers all practiced Judiasm even before the missionaries descended

The missionaries did lots of harm than good
Now people profess themselves as religious yet evil is rooted in it
Well whether you like it or Not
Judaism is our true religion
A religion God himself instituted
To the jews( to us here today who are descendants of the lost tribes)
It was not Christianity which yashua(Jesus) didn't institute or hashem(God)

Its time we return to our path that God has destined for us

Think about it
What makes Isreal today undefeatable
They preserved what Hashem(God) gave to them..
His word

Till tomorrow they won't be defeated cos Gods hands are over them
Hashem honour those who honour him

That's why till today
Thejews don't let even Christians
Into their holy synagogues

Lots of pegan worship has risen in the church

It's time we separate ourselfs to the form God has placed us in..
Then as little in population as Israel Biafra will be strong with Gods help

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

Simple as short you are a LIAR as IPOB actually showcase their act on social media. They are open as a fucking book because of that and there have not been one intimidation from them regarding the sit at home call.

Everything you wrote is stories you pulled out of your ass.

And you think all IPOB members have acess to social media or even know what social media is, bros you are really over estimating this country.
You also think every unit of IPOB will show case their act on social media, you need to grow up and hit the streets.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by philos(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
That comment from Anglican clerics, if it really emanated from them, is quite petty and uncalled for. Is anybody forcing Anglican clerics to stay at home? Are they, by this reckless comment asking people to disregard the sit-at-home order, which is not even compulsory? They should stop playing to the gallery.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by pweeryambre: 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl and a muslim but tomorrow I am marking BIAFRA at 50.i will visit my igbo boyfriend nnamdi to Bleep the hell out of me as we celebrate biafra and biafrans.
I advice every yoruba girl to do the same.
Free sex for biafrans to show them we love them.
lol...this is so funny
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ezeagu(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing directly to do with this topic, but I don't understand how an African/black person can be Anglican, AKA English Church, in the 21st century. Pure slavery.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by winterfell007(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
shachris02:
Ndi igbo mepee nu anya (open your eyes). This is not the Biafra you seek. Ojukwu used Biafra to fight his personal war with Gowan. Now this con man albino, Nnamdi Kanu is using the same Biafra to amass power. Judaism is the fastest growing religion in the east. My people are now bowing down to greet a mortal. Kedu ihe mmere anyi? what happened to the great igbo tribe that I used to Know?

Biafra is in deeds. Helping your fellow igboman, my friend, is indeed the Biafra you seek.
My brother please help to our igbo brothers. They are loosing it big time. How can an entire enthic group be this myopic, it's really shocking

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by farem: 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What a reckless statement from the 'cleric'

I for-see mass exodus/resentment from from Anglican brethrens

I didn't expect anything better from you. Even if God said it, you lack any slight of capacity to adjust your mind.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by tete7000(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
The last time I checked, it is Anglican Community of Nigeria not Biafra. The man is therefore very correct.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ikeg: 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And you think all IPOB members have acess to social media or even know what social media is, bros you are really over estimating this country.
You also think every unit of IPOB will show case their act on social media, you need to grow up and hit the streets.

Blah blah blah.

Provide ONE EVIDENCE of the so called intimidation they did in your village. In your mind, I should listen to your heresay over video evidence posted by the groups you accuse of intimidating people. Oh now your story is "they hiding what to post and what not to post"..can't believe you even think that makes a good argument. Nigga try another story.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by toseen7: 6:34pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl and a muslim but tomorrow I am marking BIAFRA at 50.i will visit my igbo boyfriend nnamdi to Bleep the hell out of me as we celebrate biafra and biafrans.
I advice every yoruba girl to do the same.
Free sex for biafrans to show them we love them.
wtf

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ikeg: 6:35pm On May 29, 2017
Smeago007:
We are direct descendant's from the tribe of Dan
Which is one of the lost tribes of Israel

Any Igbo that says his not a Jew
Knows nothing about our history

Jews are not Christians
Christians are not jews

Our forefathers all practiced Judiasm even before the missionaries descended

The missionaries did lots of harm than good
Now people profess themselves as religious yet evil is rooted in it
Well whether you like it or Not
Judaism is our true religion
A religion God himself instituted
To the jews( to us here today who are descendants of the lost tribes)
It was not Christianity which yashua(Jesus) didn't institute or hashem(God)

Its time we return to our path that God has destined for us

Think about it
What makes Isreal today undefeatable
They preserved what Hashem(God) gave to them..
His word

Till tomorrow they won't be defeated cos Gods hands are over them
Hashem honour those who honour him

That's why till today
Thejews don't let even Christians
Into their holy synagogues

Lots of pegan worship has risen in the church

It's time we separate ourselfs to the form God has placed us in..
Then as little in population as Israel Biafra will be strong with Gods help

Judaism and Christianity share similar ideology so you know. Also incase you aren't aware, the old testament from the Bible came from judaism.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What a reckless statement from the 'cleric'

I for-see mass exodus/resentment from from Anglican brethrens
...Watch your words...If you looking for religious factions to spear head your movement...go get the Muslim folks in the East or Herdsmen.#Mind you it's Church of Nigeria (Anglican) not Church of Biafra.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/ipob-sit-home-order-paralyses-activities-anambra-rivers/
http://nigeriannworldnews..com/2016/09/ipob-sit-at-home-order-paralyses.html?m=1

Take small lie.

Should have used Enugu, or Ebonyi at least that would have given your credit as that would have fell in to your lie.

I have deleted the pictures feom my phone as I felt the werw inconsequential,I bought something at mile 3 PHC which I took to Ogbor hill I passed through Mgbuka, Ariaria, osisioma that day, students went to school, traders sold and there was commercial vehicular movement, it was not a full house but it was around half and Aba being the heaet of IPOB that is a failure.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Smeago007(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
Our brothers over the world are emerging
Know your history now....

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ikeg: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I have deleted the pictures feom my phone as I felt the werw inconsequential,I bought something at mile 3 PHC which I took to Ogbor hill I passed through Mgbuka, Ariaria, osisioma that day, students went to school, traders sold and there was commercial vehicular movement, it was not a full house but it was around half and Aba being the heaet of IPOB that is a failure.

Whatever you say.

I so believe.

Nigga bye, I'm done with your ass.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

Blah blah blah.

Provide ONE EVIDENCE of the so called intimidation they did in your village. In your mind, I should listen to your heresay over video evidence posted by the groups you accuse of intimidating people. Oh now your story is "they hiding what to post and what not to post"..can't believe you even think that makes a good argument. Nigga try another story.

Mr man I believe you don't have any reasoning capacity , did I say anywhere that anyone was intimidated.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Smeago007(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
God bless biafra

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Customer80: 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
I support sit at home tomorrow by the Igbos. We shall make 30th May a day set aside for sober reflection and thank God for how far we have gone after the war

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by enzony(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
In fact, you are on your own dude.

I'm an Anglican and I will observe the sit-at-home to honor our fallen brethrens.

Biafra restoration is different from Anglican Church.

Someone is afraid of Judaism. cool

Your head dey there.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2017
na only Nnamdi KANU fit talk senses to their brain. their brain have been hijacked. just imagine talking anyhow to the clergy, it shows these people don't have iota respect for God and his servant

your Biafra that could not be achieve during military regime na democracy u go come achieve em.....clown
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity is not the State Religion of Biafra. The Christian cleric should be forgiven and ignored.

Biafra's official religion is Judaism.

You guys are xtians when ur courting Russians for biafra. Now ur jews cos ur courting Israel for ur biafra. So u don't have any African identity? U abandon urselves and kiss ass cos u want to scam ur way to something.

This is honestly so ridiculous, it's sad.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2017
We always need Biafra. sad

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by shaibu123: 6:46pm On May 29, 2017
This man is outspoken priest.Am not against who wish to stay at home but it's the thugs that will go out on that day to destroy life and property in the name of IPOB.

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by KratosCorp: 6:48pm On May 29, 2017
Dude you are so disgusting. If you don't want Biafra, say so coherently and with valid points. Stop this mod slinging and deaminig of contemporary and historic athority figures of Igbo extraction. It makes you appear deranged and roguish. I don't know how old you are, but the greatest anguish of your future children would be to grow up in a Nigeria of today.

I admonish you to go and read the following thread. (Hint: the OP is not even an igbo person. But I hope his empthy touches you and shows you how much of a fool your rants on this thread and elswhere makes you look like).

Here's an excerpt from the thread:

#Extract
'We smote their parents, their grandparents without let up. We pursued them home and continued the slaughter. We killed at least a million children before they even had a chance to grow. We commited the worst of iniquities against the young - we seized the bread in their mouths, and watched them starve to death.

There should be one day at least when we are reminded of our beastliness. There should be one day for the walking wounded from the carnage that was "Biafra" to turn their backs on all monuments of camaraderie with the rest of us, go indoors and mourn for that child that had to close his eyes and bite into a meal of a roasted lizard as his pulverised brain closed in on itself from starvation of water and sodium.

If we cannot mourn for the men and women of Igbo land because of the selection of memories we would rather incline to, at least mourn for the children who never had a say about killing a Sardauna or going to war'

Here's the link to the full text:

https://www.nairaland.com/3828242/biafran-day-gains-momentum-nigerian#56995807

Help yourself.

It may also intetrest you to know that what you are spwewing arrogantly now may turn out to be a huge nemesis to you and your children tomorrow.

That's exactly what happend to Le Pen of France.

She lost the recent French presidential election largely due to his Father's rhetorics including his insensitive comments about the Holocaust.

Be guided.

You may think you don't care now, but..... help yoursef please - especially if truly you are an igbo person.

Be sensible and show empathy at a time like this.

This is not it => https://www.nairaland.com/3828231/ogwughi-na-biafra-it-doesnt

shachris02:
Ndi igbo mepee nu anya (open your eyes). This is not the Biafra you seek. Ojukwu used Biafra to fight his personal war with Gowan. Now this con man albino, Nnamdi Kanu is using the same Biafra to amass power. Judaism is the fastest growing religion in the east. My people are now bowing down to greet a mortal. Kedu ihe mmere anyi? what happened to the great igbo tribe that I used to Know?

Biafra is in deeds. Helping your fellow igboman, my friend, is indeed the Biafra you seek.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by manikspears: 6:48pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
many of them will lose their jobs after 30th..
Let's see if Kanu will kill cow or cook rice to feed them. lazy set of people
Most of these people on the thread are just giving empty lip services. One of my colleagues has commented on the first page and he has a presentation at work which he has drycleaned his suit for tomorrow. I'm just bothered with the fact that they chest beat and deceive their fellow brothers. For Igbo bankers if they born nna well make nna no show for banks that is when we will know you mean business. But I know you will all come.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

Mumu can't even keep up with the lies he told

Nigga BYE you LYING mongrel.
Do you understand the meaning of intend at all

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
janellemonae:

You guys are xtians when ur courting Russians for biafra. Now ur jews cos ur courting Israel for ur biafra. So u don't have any African identity? U abandon urselves and kiss ass cos u want to scam ur way to something.

This is honestly so ridiculous, it's sad.

Dont take it personal. It's business.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by marley145: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
mohaMADbuari:
Bishop Chukwuma Iscariot
hahaha, oh boy eh,no be small Iscariot o
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by gawu1: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:

if Judiasm can emancipate Biafra so be it. UK used Christianity to deceive us and make us cowards while supporting the moslem north to subdue us. they have made us to realise that economic wellbeing supersedes the spiritual wellbeing. what an irony! with Judiasm it is going to be eye to eye blood to blood. Biafra is undergoing spiritual rebirth that will drive the physical dynamics.this is a time bomb.
Judaism would emancipate you just like Trump did.
A sinking man would always hold on to any strew. Igbos celebrated Trump as a messiah that would take them to eldorado. Now it's time to try Judaism.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Limitless72(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
Zico5:
I know they will attack the man of God for saying the truth. The truth is bitter but must be said at all cost. The rationale behind sit at home just to mark Biafra day is what I don't understand.

Just tell me what's wrong in honouring them...
U just busy saying trash like Ojukwu setup the biafra war for personal gain...
Nonsense,,,!!..
If there isn't epitome of marginalization against the SEastners then embrace what they desire...
I personally don't see this vice as a threat to national unity....
Only if the Nigerian government is wise they would queue in to celebrate and honour tomorrow....
I'm a proud IGBO MAN,,,BIAFRAN TO THE CORE,,
Bleep Nigerians they're too low minded and beg for unity...#allhailthelandoftherisingsun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.