Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply (60468 Views)

Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Chrisozone: 6:58pm On May 29, 2017
vislabraye:

I love that reply...

Why naw?
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by tobrinskilanski: 6:58pm On May 29, 2017
bong4:

Taiwo is actually his surname....
More reasons for him to be grateful.

He won't be in existence by now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by seunny4lif(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Tolu Taiwo is a twin as well

He has better reasons to thank Mary Slessor
No
He is a Yoruba
Yorubas value twins more than anything.
Twins is part of Yoruba identity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by lifestyle1(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2017
He is not a fan grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by ItxAyce(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
shocked grin grin

My God.. ... That was epic

Peter is not going to get over this anytime soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Mayflowa(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
eezeribe:
I am not a football fan but I think Peter is being childish... Maybe because it was children's day.
The guy who responded is only telling the world that without Mary slessor (white race ),they would have still been primitive and barbaric,killing twins.

How many tradition has changed? There is tradition in Yoruba land till date that don't allow women to come out for days. It happened when I was in Ota, Ogun state and a corper that came unbeknownst to her got killed in 2007.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by ajebuter(f): 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
oshe11:
"AND HIS NAME IS"

TOLU TAIWO lipsrsealed

Yeah he is Taiwo but he isn't from that part where he needed to be saved by Mary Slessor. ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by delors(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
Wtf! I had to re read that response before I grabbed. That was clearly uncalled for mr. Tiki.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by victorazy(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Idango(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

No he is not twins, his father is/was.

Yoruba's were not killing twins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by whizcartel(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Clap back season.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Omotonsho(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
kenonze:
peter Okoye just pressed the self destructive button.
Look the the first response from his followers.
He should actually be thankful to Mary slessor.....
If not he would have been killed immediately after birth as taboo #twins
The that quoted him is Taiwo, meaning he is also a twins and should be grateful. The was just a joke. ..Haba mama
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Omotonsho(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2017
kenonze:
The guy that quoted him is Taiwo, meaning he is also a twins and should be grateful. That was just a pure joke. ..Haba mama

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Drversatile: 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
kenonze:

See your life in 3D grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Chemmzy(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
The guy's response is Savage truly, but he still made sense. I'm a mum of twins (Identical Girls), but atimes, i will just look at my girls, smiles and say "Hmmmmmm...Thank God for Mary Slessor".

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Soulsymbol99: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
Dat reply was Epic! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by toastedbread: 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
K.O
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Kellyhenry(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
Aburi001:
It's obvious that Chelsea went to sleep shortly after they won the Premier League.

He should be thankful to Mary Slessor indeed, by now nobody would have known anything about his singing and dancing skills grin
Dat was clearly a Joke Mr Hater,i'll advice u Stop Hating cos it won't let u Grow...
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by palz(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2017
Young03:
I dont know why all chelsea fans are rude and thugish

Dat guy did not sound like a chelsea fan, he replied Peter as an arsenal fan.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by snopzy(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
sad angry
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by blvckmagic: 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
Savagery at its peak!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Wrong! Twin killing has never been part of Yoruba culture!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by bakila: 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This Mary was significant in Peter's part of the world.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by YungMillionaire: 8:29pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Our Western brothers, Yoruba people, have sharp minds/mouth honestly. See succinct finishing! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by blessedroveno(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
What of if Taiwo is his Surname
NwaAmaikpe:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Ibunkun1(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
wayray:
Chelsea fans and Thuggery are......I need the finishing pix
Statements like This Are Really Myopic.most of my class mates that are man u fans are thugs;bt dat doesnt make me conclude dat all man u fans are thugs.and i dont see anything abt mr p dat indicates thuggery.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by stuffs4me(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Gerarahia and stop talking crap.

Yoruba's love and adore twins and have no history of killing them. Even in the North, twins were never killed.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by bencarson007(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
That guy is a savage. grin cheesy

That guy is not savage... He is barbaric
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by darkhorizon: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
oshe11:
"AND HIS NAME IS"

TOLU TAIWO lipsrsealed
Yorubas cherish/cherished twins,they don't kill them like the Igbos.
Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by pastorcyrus(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
Consolation statement

Re: Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply by Adeyeancah(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Tolu is actually his first name and Taiwo his Surname

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.