Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56494 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Chidizman(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
ashawopikin:
your fada
useless bokogerians
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:38pm On May 29, 2017
darkckUSA:

Bleep you! I blame the old school draconian political elite of Nigeria. If not who are you to insult Nigeria. Look at Ghana who were our gate men and hairdressers. See insult.
See mumu. Do you know the kinda work nigerians do in Ghana? Selling Cds on wooden trucks and hawking with phone covers n China phones.No Ghanaian will employ a nigeria as a gate man or whatever because they believe nigerians are criminals and thieves.
Ghanaians are far respected than nigerians so shut up there.
How can you compare nigerians to Ghanaians.
Who in his/her right senses will even do that?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ijomaSN(f): 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
angry
Na wah oo
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
Chidizman:

U animal with no base. U scallywag that does not know his betters. U filth, belched from pits filled with cankerworm. U nomad cursed with trampling hard earth. U stupid goat who has refused to learn. I got a report that u r obstructing justice. Why come to another country's forum to insult them? Is that the way they train you retards over there? I would advise you scurry off from here lest we feed your disgusting meat to the dogs.
smelly, shitty, arsehole, keep Nigerian criminals from Ghana. can't you do that? nope, you can't because you are also a criminal.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
darkckUSA:

Bleep you! I blame the old school draconian political elite of Nigeria. If not who are you to insult Nigeria. Look at Ghana who were our gate men and hairdressers. See insult.

Still living on past glories. Lmao

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by KemjikaEme: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
wayray:
By their deeds we shall know them. On the mission of developing Ghana.
Why do you assume Igbos are the only Nigerians in Ghana?
For your information there is significant Nigerian Hausa group in Ghana.
Besides, Igbos don't believe in sex ehancing drugs and toys. We know the tribes that produce and sell sex aiding drugs in Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ashawopikin(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
useless bokogerians
no b puff puff una dey sell, una hawk puff puff so try d shape of una head change

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Ikem11(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
shut up you criminal
Lazy panda like you calling someone criminal. They even trying to help u people to satisfy your woman cos it seems u guys are lacking. You should be thankful for them trying to download u with big cassava. Castrated imp.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by odichimma: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
nig*ria is a zoo,ghana and biafra can nver measure joystick hahahahaha keep finishing them all ye stalking ghanians

1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
dingbang:
why the fvck are you in Nigeria's number one website? Or do you want to tell me that no one in Ghana is intelligent enough to create a forum?

You should get lost from this forum..
See mumu. What is so special about creating a forum? You sound dumb.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by oluangelkay(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2017
More comments, am here to read and laugh......, but seriously, what is the Ghanians feeling like?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by wayray: 6:45pm On May 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Why do you assume Igbos are the only Nigerians in Ghana?
For your information there is significant Nigerian Hausa group in Ghana.
Besides, Igbos don't believe in sex ehancing drugs and toys. We know the tribes that produce and sell sex aiding drugs in Nigeria.

Keep quite there, did I mention any tribes name? Or is ur conscience judging u?

Do not quote me again o.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Obaf1(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2017
[s][/s] grin atlast i don join the funniest forum, ladies and gen am i welcome, nairalanders i must confess onah funny

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
Ivanlxi:

NO mind the stupid boy from stupid And useless country...... We dey manage dem bt dey dont know
Is there any country as useless and stupid as nigeria? You manage Ghana? Hahaha continue fooling yourselves.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nwakaumu(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
Afonja has taken their Agbo-jedi concoction international.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

If he keep his citizens off your lousy country what the hell are u doing in his citizen forum?
Silly question. What is the name of his country also doing here? The obsession is too much

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by wayray: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
Is there any country as useless and stupid as nigeria? You manage Ghana? Hahaha continue fooling yourselves.

If Nigeria is a stupid country, why is ur president coming to Nigeria to get clues on how to run Ghana? Bros no tempt us on.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
Dannys85:
We are sending all Your family members selling puff puff in Nigeria back to you.
What will even make any sensible human being travel to a useless country like nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
Bros, are u Ghanian or Nigerian because ur name sounds Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by KemjikaEme: 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
wayray:

Keep quite there, did I mention any tribes name? Or is ur conscience judging u?
Do not quote me again o.
One doesn't need a lot of commonsense to know whom you are referring to.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by permit(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Country wen be say gurls vaginal dey black instead of pink or red,that one Na country?
.bras na wetin na abi u wan make i tear ma mouth with laffs,ghana self dn geh mouth 4 giant of Africa, we dn see tinz
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
wayray:

If Nigeria is a stupid country, why is ur president coming to Nigeria to get clues on how to run Ghana? Bros no tempt us on.
Hahahaha you mean your illiterate president? Are you normal at all? With your useless country in recession you think any sensible person will come to u idiots for clues.
Haha And when did our president visited that useless country of yours?
Its your useless illiterate president de one who visited Ghana not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by timilehin95(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
We don land oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:56pm On May 29, 2017
Lilymax:

Bros, are u Ghanian or Nigerian because ur name sounds Nigerian
It's here not a useless nigerian forum?
So obviously I have to use a useless nigerian name on this useless nigerian forum.
I'm not sure you were expecting me to use a meaningful Ghanaian name on this useless forum
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by MrCork: 6:56pm On May 29, 2017
OneHead:
Five Nigerians have been arrested by the Western Regional Police In Ghana for allegedly trading in contraband and over the counter medicines.

The Pharmacy Council, the body mandated to regulate the sale of medicines in the country had observed with grave concern the increase in itinerant drug peddling business across the country and vowed to clamp down on their operations.

They were arrested after a swoop by the Western Regional Office of the Council with the support of the Police.

The five were arrested in the Prestea Huni-Valley District while one Ghanaian woman who escaped had her wares running into thousands of Ghana cedis confiscated.

Empire FM reported that most of the drugs being sold by the Nigeriens are meant for the enlargement of male organ and female buttock.

ASP Simon Deta, the Huni-Valley District Crime Officer in an interview with Empire FM stated that the five arrested will be investigated and prosecuted.

He added that other foreign nationals engaged in drug peddling in the country will be arrested.

SOURCE: http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/ghana-police-arrest-5-nigerians-organ-enlargement-drug-sales/

...but why are our Nigerian people going around selling priccck in Ghana?..don't the have office job there in Nigeria? (No oofensece) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
It's here not a useless nigerian forum?
So obviously I have to use a useless nigerian name on this useless nigerian forum.
I'm not sure you were expecting me to use a meaningful Ghanaian name on this useless forum
I asked u a simple question which u could've answered without so many insults, and the funniest part is, I don't even understand u undecided
Lemme make it easier for u
Are u Nigerian, yes or no

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
ashawopikin:
no b puff puff una dey sell, una hawk puff puff so try d shape of una head change
And you idiots are cleaning gutters and toilets in Ghana so shut up.
I'm even surprised to here that there are Ghanaians in a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
What do u idiots have there apart from famine and strange diseases. ..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by wayray: 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
Hahahaha you mean your illiterate president? Are you normal at all? With your useless country in recession you think any sensible person will come to u idiots for clues.
Haha And when did our president visited that useless country of yours?
Its your useless illiterate president de one who visited Ghana not the other way round

He was here during Ghana election to learn the game.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by timilehin95(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
Obaf1:
[s][/s] grin atlast i don join the funniest forum, ladies and gen am i welcome, nairalanders i must confess onah funny
Afonjas are always welcome
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
wayray:

He was here during Ghana election to learn the game.
I'm glad you said during the election. After he was elected,he's been to about 20 countries.
And your useless nigeria is not part of it.
What do you idiots have in that zoo though?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.