Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56515 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 11:55pm On May 29, 2017
TheMortician:
I don't know why you guys won't quote me.

You say Nigerians hawk CDs in Ghana?

I'm not afraid to state the truth and that's Nigerians control Ghana's economy

Dangote
Glo
Fidelity bank
Access bank
Gtb are dominating in Ghana big time.

Just recently, all of Ghana were in a state of uproar and chaos when dangote bought your cement infrastructure.

Even your new found oil has Nigerians investment and shares already so soon.

Your import and export are dominated by Nigerians.

Your local market was overwhelmed by Nigerians,your government had to step in to increase tax of foreign business owners to help you remain afloat!

Your real estate is dominated by Nigerians. Glo is sponsoring all your big events too.

Your movie "industry" is an extension of Nollywood!

Our music are your national anthem!

Just a few weeks back , a Ghanian radio reporter was urging your unproductive chimps to stop playing Nigerian music ! That's how Nigerian-crazy Ghana is.

We go China una!!!

Mapless maggots in a mapless country!
Dangote is for back up when there's a shortfall and it has less than 3 % market share. He doesn't even country 5% of the cement market share yet your delusional mind thinks he can control an economy more sophisticated than his home country.
Glo is a collapsing company with less than a million subscribers, Companies like Surfline and Busy that started 2 years ago beat Globe hands down.

Gtb is a non existent bank in Ghana.
Fidelity bank has nothing to do with Nigeria
It's owned by Mensa Otabel and his friends.
Access bank is the only credible one I can clap for you

Anyway you sound dumb and frustrated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 12:09am On May 30, 2017
sweetgala:

Ghanians are known worldwide for being black as the night. What the fu3k is this Koffi saying
grin

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 12:09am On May 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
so why are your mothers and sisters whiting themselves in Italy and Dubai?
the emboldened word has no verb derivative. When I told you your father prioritised his snuff far more than your education, I was only telling you half the story.

Did you say Dubai? Is there whoring in Dubai? This dude is as dumb as his mother's breasts are flat grin

Anyways, your mother couldn't wait for her labour stitches to heal before going back to whoredom. The bîtxh was doing doggy while pregnant with you until your head was dick-rammed leaving you with a permanent brain lesion!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 12:28am On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
I don't know why you guys won't quote me.

You say Nigerians hawk CDs in Ghana?

I'm not afraid to state the truth and that's Nigerians control Ghana's economy

Dangote
Glo
Fidelity bank
Access bank
Gtb are dominating in Ghana big time.

Just recently, all of Ghana were in a state of uproar and chaos when dangote bought your cement infrastructure.

Even your new found oil has Nigerians investment and shares already so soon.

Your import and export are dominated by Nigerians.

Your local market was overwhelmed by Nigerians,your government had to step in to increase tax of foreign business owners to help you remain afloat!

Your real estate is dominated by Nigerians. Glo is sponsoring all your big events too.

Your movie "industry" is an extension of Nollywood!

Our music are your national anthem!

Just a few weeks back , a Ghanian radio reporter was urging your unproductive chimps to stop playing Nigerian music ! That's how Nigerian-crazy Ghana is.

We go China una!!!

Mapless maggots in a mapless country!
omo see finishing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by bulkwealth(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2017
INFECTIONS/ INFERTILITY

Have you been trying to conceive for years?
You have been battling with infertility issues,erectile dysfunction, low libido, poor egg health infections, Fibriod, hot flushes, weak erection... Etc...
Worry no more ! God is on your side.
call/chat us on 08114787814 for natural remedy with our RUZU HERBAL BITTERS ..........
#Ruzubitters#
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 12:37am On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Ghanian fool answering emeka?u stupid for pikin.in fact u dull for human,Na too much burnt Ghanaian punni dey affect ur brain
grin grin grin

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 12:41am On May 30, 2017
Fuckeduppedness grin Shitnigeriaans arrested in Ghana is not a new thing now. Or is it new? grin Ghanaian jailhouses are full because of our Shitnigerian "brothers" grin

How recession? grin hope the suffering in that dustbin zoo is not too much sha! Jagajaga messed up smelly Sh1thole shocked grin grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 12:43am On May 30, 2017
Just30:

Dangote is for back up when there's a shortfall and it has less than 3 % market share. He doesn't even country 5% of the cement market share yet your delusional mind thinks he can control an economy more sophisticated than his home country.
you call a country's economy worth #50 laughing billions sophisticated? Man, dangote is richer than Ghana! So he has 3% market share in Ghana and all of Ghana was rioting when he acquired your cement share? Only whórés lie when a dick is caught in between their vagina.
Just30:

Global is a collapsing company with less than a million subscribers,
What's the population of Ghana using mobile phone? Answer 13% of the population Only has steady access!

Just30:

Companies like Surfline and Busy that started 2 years ago beat Globe hands down.

Gtb is a non existent bank in Ghana.
Fidelity bank has nothing to do with Nigeria
It's owned by Mensa Otabel and his friends.
Access bank is the only credible one I can clap for you

Anyway you sound dumb and frustrated
you say fidelity bank Ghana has nothing to do with Nigeria?
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.aparazi.com/original-history-fidelity-bank-plc-maintaining-fidelity-banking/amp/

And you even called me illiterate? I'm not sorry to say your father's prick is worthless tool if you're what it can produce.

Waste of fúck like you.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 12:52am On May 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
well the word I used was worst worse so your boss decided to sensor censor it. dumb is a word that best fits senseless maggots like you. yep, Dubai is a nice city unless your cheap mothers and sisters desecrated the place with their cheapness. is it Italy, Ghana, south Africa. Nigerian women are there to sell their bodies for one kobo. hussies hussies hussies.
you said they censored the word "whiting"? Slow-witted liar!!!

All censored words in Nairaland begin with capital letters grin try another lie, son.

Your mothers fúcked for a can of sardine in Lagos and your father human-trafficked your sisters to be gainfully employed as gate-minders!

Your country is indebted in millions of dollars to Nigeria for years of unpaid gas supply. So you're just another debtor ranting like a roadside whóre to garner attention

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:01am On May 30, 2017
Hahaha can anyone tell me how many mudder fuggin suffering -n-no-longer-smiling Zoogerians have access to clean water cool,food grin,90% of the mudder fuggerz survive on less than $2 a day! grin, less than 10 percent have access to electricity grin access to health care? grin personal security? grin grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:02am On May 30, 2017
Just30:
the largest aid receiver in Africa is Nigeria

Have you wondered why every single aid agency and NGOs on Earth have been to Nigeria before?

Are you a goat-fucking illiterate? I have proof that your national budget is made up of aids and foreign charity and you're ranting about Nigeria receiving aid.

Tell me a country who waits for foreign donation before reading its budget ! Why do you think your former President, Kuffor stalked Obasanjo all the way to America for him to offer him finds to build Ghana's gas pipeline with which to ferry Nigeria's gas?

Take this: when Ghana's were here, you were slaves, shoe-menders, gatekeepers, porridge hawkers and marauding loafers. And when we threw you out, we went to your own country to colonise you and control your own country!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:05am On May 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Hahaha can anyone tell me how many mudder fuggin suffering -n-no-longer-smiling Zoogerians have access to clean water cool,food grin,90% of the mudder fuggerz survive on less than $2 a day! grin, less than 10 percent have access to electricity grin access to health care? grin personal security? grin grin
Petrodolla , the boring, repetitive, unimaginative imbecilic troll.

I bet you quickly adopted your Petrodolla moniker when oil was found in Ghana.

Alas, you're still poorer than war-torn Sudan and hungrier than civil war ravished Libya!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:08am On May 30, 2017
Hahahaha thank God for ediots! grin you flush then down the toilet, not so? grin grin

Little wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their thousands daily! grin too much suffering in that Shitland grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:11am On May 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha thank God for ediots! grin you flush then down the toilet, not so? grin grin

Little wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their thousands daily! grin too much suffering in that Shitland grin grin grin

We rendered you as worthless as a pit toilet larvae in Nigeria in the 80's and today in your own country, you're as insignificant as a discarded banana peel grin grin grin

How do you like the hegemony of Nigeria in Ghana through her Multinationals setting up shops in your country and employing you lazy plonkers?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:14am On May 30, 2017
Hahaha and who gave the sub human vile goat the right to quote PetroDolla? You better face the disgrace your shithole country has become and stop talking trash. You must be very stvpid to even seek my attention, magg0t! I don't waste my time on imbeciles like you. Bleep ya!

TheMortician:
Petrodolla , the boring, repetitive, unimaginative imbecilic troll.

I bet you quickly adopted your Petrodolla moniker when oil was found in Ghana.

Alas, you're still poorer than war-torn Sudan and hungrier than civil war ravished Libya!

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:19am On May 30, 2017
Fool! Talking to you is a complete waste of time. Shitnigerian companies are setting up in Ghana? And yet the last time we all checked, Ghana was not in recession and your "super economy" was mired in recession and classified as "directionless" ?grin Don't make me laugh,huh? grin

TheMortician:
We rendered you as worthless as a pit toilet larvae in Nigeria in the 80's and today in your own country, you're as insignificant as a discarded banana peel grin grin grin

How do you like the hegemony of Nigeria in Ghana through her Multinationals setting up shops in your country and employing you lazy plonkers?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:24am On May 30, 2017
Fuelish nigerians. I don't have your time! If I get time to debate you ediots point by point, una go run comot without your pants sef! Arrant crap! Make I go sleep, think of better thing to do with my life, instead of wasting it on a country whose citizens dont have a sense of direction!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:30am On May 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fool! Talking to you is a complete waste of time. Shitnigerian companies are setting up in Ghana? And yet the last time we all checked, Ghana was not in recession and your "super economy" was mired in recession and classified as "directionless" ?grin Don't make me laugh,huh? grin

This one has a brain as porous as an vagina anal-fisted !

Tell me, what's the basic of expansionism? One geographical location becomes too small for business and companies stretch out looking for market to dominate and control! Remindse of Europe's industrial revolution to herald them to Africa!

Every country goes through recession after a peak period, it's the way of economics.

Now tell me how a "stable" country like Ghana is doing with a laughable economy worth just 50 billion with no internationally recognised company?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:34am On May 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fuelish nigerians. I don't have your time! If I get time to debate you ediots point by point, una go run comot without your pants sef! Arrant crap! Make I go sleep, think of better thing to do with my life, instead of wasting it on a country whose citizens dont have a sense of direction!
And just before I could call you a slave, you have shown yourself to be another subject of Nigeria's neocolonialism!

Your country belongs to ECOWAS to which Nigeria dictates and runs funding the organisation more than 70 percent!

Your country is also in the AU and has never paid its annual dues because of national poverty.

Your country owes millions in dollars to Nigeria in gas supply through a pipeline we built for you.

You're my bítch so shut up and lay down let me swat you like a toilet fly.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 1:41am On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:

Are you a goat-fucking illiterate? I have proof that your national budget is made up of aids and foreign charity and you're ranting about Nigeria receiving aid.

Tell me a country who waits for foreign donation before reading its budget ! Why do you think your former President, Kuffor stalked Obasanjo all the way to America for him to offer him finds to build Ghana's gas pipeline with which to ferry Nigeria's gas?

Take this: when Ghana's were here, you were slaves, shoe-menders, gatekeepers, porridge hawkers and marauding loafers. And when we threw you out, we went to your own country to colonise you and control your own country!
actually, Obasanjo was too dumb that he couldn't see what a great project Wapco was
Now Ghana is the largest buyer of Nigerian gas, you need that foreign exchange guy else your currency will tumble.
It had to take Ghana to build you a pipeline for you to export your gas and stop flaring
How stupid of a nation
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 1:49am On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
you call a country's economy worth #50 laughing billions sophisticated? Man, dangote is richer than Ghana! So he has 3% market share in Ghana and all of Ghana was rioting when he acquired your cement share? Only whórés lie when a dick is caught in between their vagina.
What's the population of Ghana using mobile phone? Answer 13% of the population Only has steady access!

you say fidelity bank Ghana has nothing to do with Nigeria?
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.aparazi.com/original-history-fidelity-bank-plc-maintaining-fidelity-banking/amp/

And you even called me illiterate? I'm not sorry to say your father's prick is worthless tool if you're what it can produce.

Waste of fúck like you.
do you know who owns Africa capital LLC

People called Dangote to order because what he was engaged in was dumping
And a law suit was brewing down his neck
Learn company law and international trade

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:52am On May 30, 2017
Just30:
actually, Obasanjo was too dumb that he couldn't see what a great project Wapco was
Now Ghana is the largest buyer of Nigerian gas, you need that foreign exchange guy else your currency will tumble.
It had to take Ghana to build you a pipeline for you to export your gas and stop flaring
How stupid of a nation
Did your father's creditors exchange your brain with that of a dibia's sacrificial goat?

Ghana doesn't pay for the gas!!! They are deep in debt like your mother's bottomless pit.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:54am On May 30, 2017
Just30:
do you know who owns Africa capital LLC

People called Dangote to order because what he was engaged in was dumping
And a law suit was brewing down his neck
Learn company law and international trade
Oh, boy what has the names of shareholders got to do with the fact that fidelity bank Ghana is a subsidiary of fidelity bank Nigeria?

Are you a bastard from a bastard from a long chain of unbroken bastards?

Imbecilé

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 2:05am On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
Did your father's creditors exchange your brain with that of a dibia's sacrificial goat?

Ghana doesn't pay for the gas!!! They are in deep in debt like your mother's bottomless pit.
60 million that has been paid already
It seems 60 million sounds big in your ears but Ghana buys 1.2 billion worth of Gas from Nigeria and that is going to red to just 300 million cos you are not a reliable supplier
Come see how your NGOs is all over Ghana ,begging for a contract. Promising to change from it bad ways .

No matter how you paint your country, it's just a gas station to Ghana
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by veekeeijay(f): 2:48am On May 30, 2017
hmmm you guys sha
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by veekeeijay(f): 2:49am On May 30, 2017
undecidedhmmm you guys sha
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by LordCrimson(m): 6:14am On May 30, 2017
grin grin angry
TheMortician:
change your moniker and remove "beast" from it! You're as soft as an over-cooked potato !

I was referring to your a dime-a-dozen mother who suffers from CCD. (Cóck-Craving Disorder)
Savagery at it's peakgrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 6:59am On May 30, 2017
Just30:
60 million that has been paid already 60 million what dollars? Show me link or source of that claim please!

[quote author=Just30 post=57007336]

It seems 60 million sounds big in your ears but Ghana buys 1.2 billion worth of Gas from Nigeria and that is going to red to just 300 million cos you are not a reliable supplier
I'm talking about nonpayment which Nigeria doesn't even enforce and your talking 60 million sounds big? Are you the last remaining homo sapient who didn't evolve properly from a gorrila?
Just30:

Come see how your NGOs is all over Ghana ,begging for a contract. Promising to change from it bad ways .

No matter how you paint your country, it's just a gas station to Ghana
NGOs begging for contracts? Are NGOs profile oriented? Your mother must have conceived you in her m menopause. That's the only explanation for your mental epilepsia!

See your President receiving ordinary NNPC director as if he had diplomatic licence!

Ghana is just another target of Nigeria's expansionism!

You're a slave by affiliation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.