Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56490 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 7:07am On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Ghanian fool answering emeka?u stupid for pikin.in fact u dull for human,Na too much burnt Ghanaian punni dey affect ur brain
u nigerians are darker than midnight .Ugly smelly walking charcoals.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 7:11am On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

grin
Which people are darker than nigerians?
Look at how dark n burnt u nigerians are.
Burnt ugly creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by LePrezident(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2017
Lilymax:

What is?

Go figure.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Flintstone06(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
I read all finish! I try oh grin grin grin

To my Ghanaian brothers, you know in your heart of hearts that no matter how bad Nigeria gets, you will never be better than US.

Champions league - Nigeria, S/A, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria.

Europa league - Seychelles, Gabon, Botswana, Namibia, ghana

Take heart... Love ya all.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 8:00am On May 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Go figure.
undecided undecided
Ur thunder is loading
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by LePrezident(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2017
Lilymax:

undecided undecided
Ur thunder is loading
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by zeusdgrt(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2017
emeka1101:
u nigerians are darker than midnight .Ugly smelly walking charcoals.

No punchline?dry beef.well I can see emekus the Biafra Ghanian or the Ghanaian who wants to be a Nigerian by answering emeka is out of shots or words..thanks for sharing ur wedding pic,only Ghana sun can do that to a skin u burnt goat..lol
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 8:29am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=LePrezident post=57011070][/quote]
Weirdo
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by periphetes: 8:48am On May 30, 2017
The mortician (10points) VS emeka1101 (0 point)

Black Ghana Boi pick up your Ghana mustgo bag, head back to school your still a learner. Hope your wife is aware you uploaded your marriage picture here?

Stop humiliating your country Ghana in this forum, just take a bow.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Lilymax:
Ghanians spotted on this thread Why u guys on "Naira"land tho undecided Quote me let thunder strike u

mma NIGERIANgrin...xo u are permitted to fall in luv with me
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2017
Mylestone:

mma NIGERIANgrin...xo u are permitted to fall in luv with me
Lol, I'm not looking for love
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 11:32am On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:

see your NGas couldn't live up to it contractual agreement and Ghana blocked payment until they start supplying

If Ghana stops buying, they would be in for their biggest crisis ever , so they need all the foreign exchange they can get.

Better watch out Gas station, EG is just another supplier with competence
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 11:35am On May 30, 2017
Flintstone06:
I read all finish! I try oh grin grin grin

To my Ghanaian brothers, you know in your heart of hearts that no matter how bad Nigeria gets, you will never be better than US.

Champions league - Nigeria, S/A, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria.

Europa league - Seychelles, Gabon, Botswana, Namibia, ghana

Take heart... Love ya all.
Ghana is already a better country and than Nigeria would ever get to
Well established fact you don't need to look that far to see it
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 12:10pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:
see your NGas couldn't live up to it contractual agreement and Ghana blocked payment until they start supplying

If Ghana stops buying, they would be in for their biggest crisis ever , so they need all the foreign exchange they can get.

Better watch out Gas station, EG is just another supplier with competence

Why are you flipflopping like a whóre. No Nigerian government had ever enforced payment of our gas on Ghana. We gave you on charity! Obasanjo even built the facility for you and supplied Ghana free fuel during the Kuffor administration!

The only President to ever enforce payment of our gas to you was Buhari, same man that bundled your parents in ships like sardines out of this country become they were economic leeches and unproductive lackeys.

So your President receiving NNPC director as if he were a Government official is desperation and a sign of helplessness.

You've lost your debate, son like Nkrumah lost his idea of shaping Ghana. With an economy of #50 billion , you will forever be a country of no significance or worth.

Have you ever heard Ghana trying to even offer directives or taking any leading role in Africa? Your Presidents knew you're as insignificant as a thoroughly sucked out orange.

Your economy is far worse than Libya and Sudan what have been ravaged by war. Take a look:

You're not even in Africa's top 10.

God punish your life for having the disrespect and foolhardiness to argue with someone whose destiny is bigger than you and yours fathers'

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by popizaino(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:

When Ghana become independent from Nigeria!
You must be the textbook example of ignorance or you're just another psychoneurotic with a mobile phone. Oh boy, so so many Ghanaians are here. Both the ones who your parents left behind and your entertainment stars looking for new movie roles. Domestic help, marauders and street bums are here.

And you're amongst Africa's poor? No billionaire after 60 years of producing gold with Just 25 million people? The devil must have placed a permanent cuss on you blacker-than-black imbecilés!

Take aid and charity for our national budget? only two countries do that: Ghana and Ghana! Were you fed goat milk at infancy? How come your mental retardation makes imbecilé looks so inadequate to describe you?
Our muddle class is bigger than all the population of Ghana put together! With just 25 million people, only 13 percent of Ghanaians have access to mobile internet! No wonder former British prime minister threatened Ghana should they pass the anti gay laws, Britain with ensure you and your parents starve! Everyone one in Ghana should be used for laboratory experiment for the cure of HIV. That's the only way your lives could matter! Unmotivated imbecilés. How can only 25 million people produce gold and yet be so poor!!!
your economy is still twice as small as Lagos! #96 billion vs #50 billion. You're a shameless twerp without a national sense. That's why Ghana has no voice even in Africa. How would there be terrorism in Ghana? What's there to fight for? #50 billion? grin grin grin if you say there's famine in Nigeria, then your father is a village yam thief who shagged a semi-sane drab in the open market square in broad daylight to conceive you.!

And we still have the highest concentration of billionaires in Africa, 2nd highest concentration of millionairs in Africa and one of the highest middle class in Africa , bigger than the entire population of Ghana!

"Dumsor" is a word in Ghana which has become international for interrupted power supply! Your ppp is lower than Nigeria's. Your GDP nominal is lower than Nigeria's. Your GDP per capita is still inferior to Nigeria's!!! Is your demency genealogically acquired or you're just nature's factory error?
example? Give me one that's financially demanding!

Under 17 world cup twice! All Africa games! World Economic forum! Festac 77! Etc. I thought you were fed goat milk at infancy. Now I kmow it's coca yams!
grin

Ghana tales more UNICEF aid than Syria, Sudan and Afghanistan put together. That makes Ghana the bench mark for docility. Your presidents have historically been the beggar in chief in the committee of nations.

Ghana is a case for the proposition that colonisation was justified!

Accra, as the name sounds, is a un-evolved and uneventful like your parents' sojourn in Nigeria before they were bundled out like scavenging spongers.

Lagos airport and business hub is busier than all of Ghana put together. Accra only takes the news when International NGOs want to make donations to your President! The economic input of Accra im west Africa can be compared to a pig's dung!
comparing Ghana to Nigeria is only showing your father's shoe-mending business wasn't profitable enough further your education.

If it did, you would have realised that as your fathers were slaves here in the 80s , so has ypur country become slave to Nigeria in all sphere of your national life.

We're colonising you this minute as I type this in economy, entertainment, socially and linguistically!!!

Ghana will always be an extension of Nigeria!
lol.take it easy on a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
emeka1101:
Which people are darker than nigerians?
Look at how dark n burnt u nigerians are.
Burnt ugly creatures
bro why u insulting your ppl grin.between nigerians and ghanians we all know who look more like burnt charcoals grin.even if the darkest nigerian were to go to ghana and stand amongst u guys he had look like an albino grin.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:

Why are you flipflopping like a whóre. No Nigerian government had ever enforced payment of our gas on Ghana. We gave you on charity! Obasanjo even built the facility for you and supplied Ghana free fuel during the Kuffor administration!

The only President to ever enforce payment of our gas to you was Buhari, same man that bundled your parents in ships like sardines out of this country become they were economic leeches and unproductive lackeys.

So your President receiving NNPC director as if he were a Government official is desperation and a sign of helplessness.

You've lost your debate, son like Nkrumah lost his idea of shaping Ghana. With an economy of #50 billion , you will forever be a country of no significance or worth.

Have you ever heard Ghana trying to even offer directives or taking any leading role in Africa? Your Presidents knew you're as insignificant as a thoroughly sucked out orange.

Your economy is far worse than Libya and Sudan what have been ravaged by war. Take a look:

God punish your life for having the disrespect and foolhardiness to argue with someone whose destiny is bigger than you and yours fathers'

werey grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
popizaino:
lol.take it easy on a brother.
Ghanaians are our noisy inferior neighbours. Never brothers!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 6:24pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:

obsessed lier
Ghana has paid for every single gas that landed on it Shores

Your poor country can't afford to supply free gas to any country, did you even use you brain before saying what you said?
Obasanjo was called upon because, first of all ,the gas was going to come from Nigeria. Before Obasanjo was asked to make financial contribution ,Ghana had already done the political negotiations across countries and the feasibility all paid for as well as made a huge contribution for the project to be carried out .

The name Nigeria is associated with Stupidity , it has to take a whole Ghana to build an export pipeline for your country and push sense into the head of your leaders.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 6:27pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
Ghanaians are our noisy inferior neighbours. Never brothers!!!
see this maggot with an inferiority complex

Poor Lil soul
The least opportunity you get, you will sneak into Ghana
To have a better quality of life.

Years of impoverishment has really taken a toll on your generation
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by darkckUSA: 6:32pm On May 30, 2017
emeka1101:
See mumu. Do you know the kinda work nigerians do in Ghana? Selling Cds on wooden trucks and hawking with phone covers n China phones.No Ghanaian will employ a nigeria as a gate man or whatever because they believe nigerians are criminals and thieves.
Ghanaians are far respected than nigerians so shut up there.
How can you compare nigerians to Ghanaians.
Who in his/her right senses will even do that?

Respect? And even in our worst economic crisis. You guys are still backward and will always try to copycat Nigeria. Imagine the kind of medicine they buy in Ghana? Butt enlargement and Penile enlargement pills.. Lol! Gawd!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:
obsessed lier
Ghana has paid for every single gas that landed on it Shores

Your poor country can't afford to supply free gas to any country, did you even use you brain before saying what you said?
Obasanjo was called upon because, first of all ,the gas was going to come from Nigeria. Before Obasanjo was asked to make financial contribution ,Ghana had already done the political negotiations across countries and the feasibility all paid for as well as made a huge contribution for the project to be carried out .

The name Nigeria is associated with Stupidity , it has to take a whole Ghana to build an export pipeline for your country and push sense into the head of your leaders.
I will spare you my trademark expletives. Take a look at the date of that communique by WAPCo and realise you're a dunce.

You're a debtor like your country and I'm your creditor.

Send your mother to me and I will forgo your debts. Idiot.

Do you want proof of Kuffor begging OBJ for funds to build the facility? I have blown you with facts and brutal disses.

Please have a sense of shame for once in your cussed life.

Bourgeoning madman !!!

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by darkckUSA: 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:

Poor Lil soul

cheesy cheesy cheesy this idiot thinks that Nigerians come to Ghana to get a quality time.. we come there because your women are cheap and so are your cheap luxury hotels and beaches.. it's what we call cheap entertainment. For example how big is Accra sef? Not even as big as Ibadan... or Enugu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 6:46pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:

Poor Lil soul

Ghana is Nigeria's playground!

If I ever sneak into Ghana, it's to see how long your mother and sisters with endure my powerful thrusts !!!

You're a son of a a vagabond asylum seeker who was thrown out of Nigeria like a derisory buffoon!!!

No Ghanian is destined to be above average. If you doubt me go ask your shoe-mending father who lost his wife to a custom recruit in Nigeria
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
Ghana is Nigeria's playground!

If I ever sneak into Ghana, it's to see how long your mother and sisters with endure my powerful thrusts !!!

You're a son of a a vagabond asylum seeker who was thrown out of Nigeria like a derisory buffoon!!!

No Ghanian is destined to be above average. If you doubt me go ask your shoe-mending father who lost his wife to a custom recruit in Nigeria
Don't have the time to waste on a slowpoke like you

You are just a poor suffering dumb head prick
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 7:04pm On May 30, 2017
darkckUSA:

cheesy cheesy cheesy this idiot thinks that Nigerians come to Ghana to get a quality time.. we come there because your women are cheap and so are your cheap luxury hotels and beaches.. it's what we call cheap entertainment. For example how big is Accra sef? Not even as big as Ibadan... or Enugu..
ANOTHER silly dumb skull with a moronic thinking pattern.

200,000 of your useless asses are being giving the education of their lives.
An additional 4.8m of your kind are economic savages all around Ghana , engaging in prostitution, armed robbery, petty thievery ,drug trafficking and Internet fraud.

How could mothers in Nigeria breed this kind of uselessness

You have managed to breed politicians who think, generator business is better than providing a working, reliable grid for the populace in this 21st century.

It seems like it pays to be super stupid in Nigeria

What what
Is it a Stupidity competition? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
I will spare you my trademark expletives. Take a look at the date of that communique by WAPCo and realise you're a dunce.

You're a debtor like your country and I'm your creditor.

Send your mother to me and I will forgo your debts. Idiot.

Do you want proof of Kuffor begging OBJ for funds to build the facility? I have blown you with facts and brutal disses.

Please have a sense of shame for once in your cussed life.

Bourgeoning madman !!!
guy ,
Your are really stupid
Ghana keeps receiving gas on the daily basis

Your midget brain can't understand the gas market and how they work, don't have time to educate you

Obviously, your parents and teachers did a poor job
grin grin grin grin dirty poor Nigerian
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:
Don't have the time to waste on a slowpoke like you

You are just a poor suffering dumb head prick

Lolz! A Ghanaian talking about poverty when your Ghana is the top destination for international charity.

You're the crybaby of Africa!

Yesterday you said you wouldn't waste time on me, but I punched you so hard you had to seek redress by replying grin

Son of a scavenging ape without a fixed address.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 7:13pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:
guy ,
Your are really stupid
Ghana keeps receiving gas on the daily basis

Your midget brain can't understand the gas market and how they work, don't have time to educate you

Obviously, your parents and teachers did a poor job
grin grin grin grin dirty poor Nigerian
you said Ghana has paid for every single gas she took and I just released a bomb statement from WAPCo to debunk your claims.

Your mother's acidic pussy must have fried your brains into burnt cells to make you an intellectual vegetable with the cognitive abilities of a premature baboon.

If your father didn't love his booze more than he loved you, he would have taught you how to own up in defeat.

But the classless drunk couldn't vouch for your mother's sexual fidelity so he left you to roam around like a slum bastard with home training inferior to domestic dogs.

I'm built to murder Ghana effortlessly!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
TheMortician:
you said Ghana has paid for every single gas she took and I just released a bomb statement form WAPCo to debunk your claims.

Your mother's acidic pussy must have fried your brains into burnt cells to make your an intellectual vegetable with the cognitive abilities of a premature baboon.

If your father didn't love his booze more than he loved you, he would have taught you how to own up in defeat.

But the classless drunk couldn't vouch for your mother's sexual fidelity so he left you to roam around like a slum bastard with home training inferior to domestic dogs.

I'm built to murder Ghana effortlessly!!!
when you are done learning what the gas market is about, and that companies to companies contracts do not work on an instant payment teem, you will start sounding learned
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
Just30:
when you are done learning what the gas market is about, and that companies to companies contracts do not work on an instant payment teem, you will start sounding learned
imbecilé, WAPCo released a communiqué this month to debunk Ghana's claim of not owning gas debt.

You and your wretched country don't have enough money to pay off your utility so send your mother and sisters if their vagina walls are still intact.

Cunning bastard!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.