Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (50603 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Ceoflexygist: 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
Coming after Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar declared she has a crush on boxing champion Anthony Joshua, Big Brother Naija contestant Uriel Ngozi Oputa has begged him to propose to her in a video...Uriel professed her love to him in a video she posted on her IG. She begged him to change her fashion ring to a proposal ring.

She wrote;

“They told me my flight has been delayed so im using my spare time to confess my love to Anthony joshua”

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJctyIzQxQ

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/29/video-big-brother-naijas-uriel-begs-anthony-joshua-to-propose-to-her/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:30pm On May 29, 2017
angry
This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Vhicthorade(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2017
This girl well so?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
thats not cool

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:45pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa for Uriel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by eyeview: 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
All those cheap hustlers that were assembled in that big brother show are all fighting tooth and nail not to go into oblivion. They are all desperately looking for anything that will shoot them into fame and fortune.

This one is hoping this stunt with Anthony Joshua will go viral and earn her some repute. Everybody should just move on and ignore her

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2017
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Mrop(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
see this one
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Anthony's Girlfriend be like...

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017

Konji is a respecter of no one

34 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by badthinds: 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
Very very useless thread

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by slurryeye2: 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
Lubbish

This is what happens when you make plain janes and average joes popular overnight without a distinct talents.

12 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
The guy is married na

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Alisegun(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
she sabi dance...
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Pavore9: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
Ladies and thirst for already made guys!

26 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
U think you can deceive us by hiding behind a female moniker like a coward that y'all are, mumu... these ipob yoots are just becoming more and more miserable every hour.... Omo ale jati jati ! undecided undecided undecided

As for Ariel abi na Uriel u call yaself.. dey there dey disgrace yaself... Oponu

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Edopesin: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
I Said It B4 I'll Say It Again

U Be Like Bag Of Beans My Sister
Get A Job

olodo slay mama

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by iamnicer: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BEGINNING TO DISLIKE THIS URIEL OF A GIRL

ALWAYS SEEKING ATTENTION

ROB MAKEUP FOR FACE LIKE CLOWN

CANT YOU FIND YOUR OWN CALLING

YOUR MATES FOR BBN DON DEY GET ENDORSEMENTS

not hating really , just tired of people with lack of creativity

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by adeadeyera(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Sad. Some ladies looking to reap where they didn't sow. What if the boxer is in love or a serious relationship?

9 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Arsenalholic1: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Some of you have no respect for parents. Why bring her mom into this? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by LaDolceVida(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Okay out of context
whats the stress pattern for the following words?

Language
Paradox
Rangerover
Denthologist

I need answers please

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by HarveySpecter1: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Why do naija girls think that they deserve the best when they aren't the best. Why do they overvalue themselves.
There are lots of guys like Anthony Joshua on the streets of Nigeria, why aren't these girls after them?

They see a successful man and they immediately develop Love and start getting wet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ayoBiz(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
thats not cool

That's so cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
the era of men wooing women has ended now its the other way round.....grin

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Lilaex: 8:36pm On May 29, 2017

grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by emmayodata(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
If some girls don see celeb they go dey piss for body. naughty

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Thobiy(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
This one na mumu oo, gold digger of a thing but BTW "WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING" only that he has his bae

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ayoBiz(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

Oniranu angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by badthinds: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm... In odawords is this lady not proposing to him ?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by wayne4loan: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
angry ta olosho, Report to the nearest hotel for ur regular dose of konjidietice angry

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.