Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (87497 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by bigfather(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
lekanolas:
A prominent member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos is feared dead.

Rasaq Bello, popularly called Hamburger, was shot on Monday in the Shogunle area of Lagos during the local council primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He was shot by members of a rival gang led by Samson Agbetoye, popularly called Golden.

Golden belongs to the MC Olumo faction of the NURTW in the state.

Bounce News gathered that trouble started shortly after the council primary in the Shogunle ward was abruptly aborted after members protested the modalities for the conduct of the exercise.

The exercise was held at the Shogunle Town Hall.

It was furthered gathered that Hamburger and his group later stormed the base of Golden in Ago Owu street.
Both camps exchanged gun shots. One of the shots hit Hamburger and was ferried away from the scene of the incident by his supporters.

The bloody incident has forced residents of Owode Street and environs to flee their homes over fears of a reprisal attack.

Lagos State police command spokesperson, said he has not been briefed on the matter.

Hamburger is the Lagos State Treasurer of Tricycle Operators, a branch of NURTW.

He was recently installed as the Akinrogun of Shogunle.

http://news.bounce.ng/Content/breaking-popular-nurtw-boss-hambuger-shot-fear-dead-20170529

He is dead ! His body has been taken to d morgue...
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
Too bad angry
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by bigfather(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2017
patonyx1:

He is dead.
Close sources has confirmed that.

He is actually dead
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Goalsniper: 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
That is so serious ooo, while coming back from Ikeja this evening, I saw everyone running helter scalter, with some people giving signs of places not to follow around that Oshodi. I just know that those touts have started again. Well it is is ifthey can face eachother. But I just know that some people will high jack the situation to rob people.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Aburi001: 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
Jostico:
Bad belle people go dey happy. but na lie e de alive
Handsome man.....RIP though

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
This is so sad...
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Unimaginable123: 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa. So that's a thug is celebrated in lagos. A common motor park agbero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by PqsMike: 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
His remains

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
Shogunle and wahala. One reason why i left that area ( fagbola strt) all these touts are not even up to 40-45yrs. This Golden whatever was just a barber as at 1999 now they are forming baddoo

8 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Unimaginable123: 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
As if it were a Tupac and biggie fight

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by African101(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
Akinrogun ti bo'gunlo

3 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by salford: 10:04pm On May 29, 2017
tinubu's boys.

4 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2017
Men! This is serious.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by seun1960(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Keneking post=57000447]But where is lalasticlala sef

The one organised at Onikan close to Bourdillion was bloody too. Bros onikan is far from boudillon no dey lie for here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
Why will they kill somebody s mother for the crime of her son which she has no buisness with undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by KingOfThePay(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
News brings memories of this story by Frank 3 16

Sex, Drugs and Agbero!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by seun1960(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Where u get ur map
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by frisky2good(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
No doubt, this is the person whose picture is on page 1.

PqsMike:
His remains
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by MostBanned: 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Too many Agberos on this thread, i am out

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by mixter(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
Omen, These live update na im sure pass. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by sonnie10: 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
This is my post on a related topic here some weeks back;

https://www.nairaland.com/3707535/kokozaria-awele-odita-welcome-son/2#55017004

Advice for the lady.

This NURTW top position guys do not last long in that position.

Ask your man were the people before him are. People like Innocent Omo Igbo, Oluomo, MC, Dan Baba, and CO.

It's either they are overthrown or something happens mysteriously.

Make good use of this opportunity while it last. Invest your money and run because agboro no be work

9 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by DanseMacabre(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
All these thugs and their comical names. Which one be Hambuger again?

Seriously, would have said 'RIP', but I'll save it for the rest of the other heads bound to roll.

4 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Trexnemesis(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
B4 b4, me I no like hanborger. Na akara and ogi.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by jide333(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2017
him self don kill people. make dem go meet for hell and continue their nurtw work..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by BlackBaron: 10:12pm On May 29, 2017
Aren't these the foot soldiers for all the successive Lagos state governors since 1999. Tinubu, Fashola, et al.
During elections, even the so heralded Fashola went to the NURTW parks to beg for votes. Criminals like Mc Oluomo also call on Tinubu regularly to 'hail' for all he's done for them.

Pity only for those living in the area who have no links to these touts.

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by scozy(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
Showtown.......... Never underestimate that small town, one sided area RIP HAMBURGER
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by doublewisdom: 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
Timbuktuo:

I dey tell you. Even the murder of Hamburger was totally unnecessary and out of the blue. Money-sharing wasn't even the cause of today's shooting. Both guys had beef for years now, about 10 years running. And dem dey the same party.

Dem know who den dey find na. They ain't bothering civilians, na police go do that one along with SARS. Anybody wet den catch for raid na 90k bail straight. Shogunle wet dey always ginger is filled with subdued people. Common pure water you no go see buy.
Your antenna solid sha. Just be like I dey there. Give me scores later but dodge your head sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by patonyx1: 10:16pm On May 29, 2017
Graphic image. Of the Late HamBurger.
RIP

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2017
What a way to die! .. I have always said that there's no gain in hooliganism

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.