Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja (59418 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by bloomstar: 10:24am On May 30, 2017
Flamezreal:
Ma pesin, i hail you. Leave wailers for wailings abeg

Lol.. Boss I see u
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by begwong: 10:37am On May 30, 2017
Adebayo4all:
I said I provided all d evidence and that's wat pain me most after all d stress support did not correct d error.

Don't worry it will hapn to u som how,then u will undstand.
Mr. U got your account details compromised someone logged in and do the needful without your knowledge!
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Top9jajamz: 10:39am On May 30, 2017
***Deleted post***
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by fame12k(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2017
Mopelawlar:
Na wa ooo, I can't stop laughing after my 50k, dey re now aving parry abiii,my God wil judge dem all grin grin grin grin grin

Chat me up on 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by fame12k(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2017
Top9jajamz:
Active MMM account with over N670,000 Mavro of 2016 For sale at a ridiculously low price.

Interested buyers located in Lagos or Ile-ife can contact me for a face to face handing and taking over.
Team viewer available for inspection of merchandise for people outside Lagos.

Whataspp me on : whatsapp 0 8 12 990 5854

Better go to OLX. Crap

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by fame12k(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2017
Adebayo4all:
my dear d money didn't pain me much as d stress I went through.

support askd me to bring dis and dat,after evritin thy askd me to forget that I have Ghed

Lol, keep fooling yourself, will u upload the screenshot of support response that u should forget it that u have GH?

That will be more sensible than d crap u wrote.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by fame12k(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2017
babtuns76:
And they are not ready to pay my 100.000k till Now since November last year.

I believe u still have d details of those U paid to, call them to refund your money, or better still, go and arrest them.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Adebayo4all: 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
Confidence00:

MMM community is real and amazing, MMM community is paying it's participants their 2016 Money in earnest I have received close to 800,000 since few months now
Do you want to get your money back kindly chat me up on whatsapp or call me asap
08069498552 And also add me up as your Guider with (confidencembachu@yahoo.com)
Am proud to be a Guider in MMM Nigeria we are really changing lives.

Who has this Government helped after two years... MMM is helping each other on daily basis just follow my instructions..
please will u help me recover d moni?
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Adebayo4all: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
fame12k:

Lol, keep fooling yourself, will u upload the screenshot of support response that u should forget it that u have GH?

That will be more sensible than d crap u wrote.
U wicked oooo

I just told u support did dsame tin u are doin now to me.....after asking me dis and DAT I provided all,then thy told me to forget it as I have Ghed.

even as I type to u now my po still show #316 instead of 100+.

#Abeg I'm already getin it off me
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Adebayo4all: 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
begwong:

Mr. U got your account details compromised someone logged in and do the needful without your knowledge!
is just system error.

acepect if d person transfer d moni from my po to his own po.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by EmekaEmeruwa: 2:47pm On May 30, 2017
Top9jajamz:
Active MMM account with over N670,000 Mavro of 2016 For sale at a ridiculously low price.

Interested buyers located in Lagos or Ile-ife can contact me for a face to face handing and taking over.
Team viewer available for inspection of merchandise for people outside Lagos.

Whataspp me on : whatsapp 0 8 12 990 5854
i think jiji.com can help u out.(just passing)
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
I have Mmm account for sale with 236k mavros
Pls contact me
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by RealHaute: 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Why?

Because Africa is being Africa again. You like it here in Africa? You don't wish to have freedom to go to the mall in a bikini? grin
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
RealHaute:

Because Africa is being Africa again. You like it here in Africa? You don't wish to have freedom to go to the mall in a bikini? grin
LOL, I'll never want to go to the mall in a bikini.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by RealHaute: 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'll never want to go to the mall in a bikini.

Then let me ask your alter-ego. Makydebbie, do not interfere.

Okay alter-ego would you like to go to the mall in a bikini?

Alter-ego: "Yes! Yes!! Even naked sef. Who doesn't like fresh air?"

shocked shocked

Chai! Makydebbie ...go and lock up your alter-ego in one of the guestrooms before she puts you in trouble. grin grin
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Edimofy(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
Do you that somebody in my area biult a house with MMM. What an investment? For best building designs and construction, let us Design and Build for you. Check my signature for details.

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2017
RealHaute:

Then let me ask your alter-ego. Makydebbie, do not interfere.

Okay alter-ego would you like to go to the mall in a bikini?

Alter-ego: "Yes! Yes!! Even naked sef. Who doesn't like fresh air?"

shocked shocked

Chai! Makydebbie ...go and lock up your alter-ego in one of the guestrooms before she puts you in trouble. grin grin
It's a lie joor. angry
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by knostbrown01(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2017
Mopelawlar:
Na wa ooo, I can't stop laughing after my 50k, dey re now aving parry abiii,my God wil judge dem all grin grin grin grin grin
you can get your money back now, the system is more stronger than before and measurement had been put in place,
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by knostbrown01(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2017
Adebayo4all:
please will u help me recover d moni?
join our network and you will learn that
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by RealHaute: 10:06pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
It's a lie joor. angry

Okay...it's a lie. I agree. Before you eat me raw. I want to send you an AM makydebbie. grin
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Adebayo4all: 11:15am On May 31, 2017
knostbrown01:
join our network and you will learn that
Rubbish
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Gaddaffi121(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2017
I STAND WITH MMM. MMM IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER BY GOD'S GRACE. I BOUGHT A CAR, FURNISHED MY HOUSE, INVESTED IN OTHER BUSINESSES ALL THANKS TO MMM. TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
Gullible nigerians
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Mopelawlar(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
knostbrown01:
you can get your money back now, the system is more stronger than before and measurement had been put in place,

How can I do dat plss?
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Mopelawlar(f): 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
fame12k:

Chat me up on 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4

Kk dis is my digit 07089836996
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by knostbrown01(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
Mopelawlar:

How can I do dat plss?

let's chat on WhatsApp, send me your contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.