Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? (1744 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like To Give Their Children Foreign Names. / Did You Know That The Ice Cream Song Is Racist? / Funny Names Zambian And Namibian Parents Give Their Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
So my neighbour and his family just returned from a friend's child naming ceremony,he then showed me a list containing ten good names accrued to the New born baby.I was like,Holy Jesu!!are they nicknames or what?

Re: Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? by Nne5: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
Lol at least they are native african names.

Not names like...
Dunno why Africans like those kinda names.

My children are gon have only native African names.
Re: Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? by Epositive(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
i have close to 18 names, each name with its own special meaning cool

#positivevibes
Re: Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? by sainty2k3(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
My son has 25
Re: Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
My own is 60 names..

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Illorin; How Illorin Was Permanently Lost To The Fulanis / How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done / Queen Hadizatu Ahmed, The Only Female Ruler In Islamic Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.