Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer (61612 Views)

Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked / University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ebosie11(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
As shared by Elijah(originally shared by Bada Lateef Olawale)....

'University of Ibadan, Vice-chancellor attended his son's convocation in the US last week.

Today, 29,May, 2017, he ordered the students of UI to vacate the hotels and locked down the school.

If a petty issue like not providing ID CARD to students is still making a University like UI to be locked down. I can say Nigeria is not moving forward'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/alleged-photo-of-university-of-ibadan.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by manmoraskk: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
All i wanna say is that they don't care about us.....

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by izzou(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Everybody knows that education in Nigeria cannot be compared to overseas

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2017
You think they fucking care about you??
Fucking retards!!

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Pavore9: 8:04pm On May 29, 2017
Sighs....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by temitemi1(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2017
What a country! SMH...

10 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
He shouldn't be a VC, that office should be vacant.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by jessejunior(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria!!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Stinson007(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
Its shocking How careless this people act like some demi-god, blatantly telling you do your worse.. Warming for 2019

38 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by celwonder(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2017
oh God, y did Boko haram ever lost their mandate and started bombing (killing) innocent Nigerians when corrupt public office holders are still alive and feeling safe in this country

43 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Articul8(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
Aja mo omo tie fun lomu,omo telomi geje

14 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by omowumeee(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
omowumeee:
Nigeria my country
my dear na wee country oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Flexherbal(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerian leaders !

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by VampireeM(f): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
if pmb and co kids could school abroad, then you blaming them professors? They don't care about us. My own is to work hard and give my future children a best life cause if given opportunity most of us would do same thing.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by rayopt(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
I pray I don't meet with any afonja-flatiron kids here

in other news,
Nigeria Indeed I hail thee!!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by bitcoinvin(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
Why is no body praying for him..was hoping to see,God bless my VC..hahahahahhahahaha...i say and continue saying it,REVOLUTION is the only key to Nigerian Problem.

10 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
You are funny oh!

Is he the one that said your father should not send you to America?!
Abi because u like receiving Head, does that mean you should like giving it?!
ebosie11:
As shared by Elijah(originally shared by Bada Lateef Olawale)....

'University of Ibadan, Vice-chancellor attended his son's convocation in the US last week.

Today, 29,May, 2017, he ordered the students of UI to vacate the hotels and locked down the school.

If a petty issue like not providing ID CARD to students is still making a University like UI to be locked down. I can say Nigeria is not moving forward'

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/alleged-photo-of-university-of-ibadan.html

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by LaDolceVida(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
Okay out of context whats the stress pattern for the following words?

Language
Paradox
Rangerover
Denthologist

I need answers please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by veekid(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by abbeyty(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
what an irony

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by doublewisdom: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
A VC who apparently sent his son to school abroad because he doubts the standard of his university should resign or be sacked immediately.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by auntysimbiat(f): 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
oma se oooooooo
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by tolexy123: 9:28pm On May 29, 2017
Datz life for you. The same thing goes for our polithiefian

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by GuntersChain(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2017
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us in MJ voice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
muhahahahahahahah, even president no dey use nigerian health facilities

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
if you were in his position will you enroll any of your kid into any Nigerian federal uni?

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Antoeni(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
It shall never be well with him and his household

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by pauljumbo: 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
dont hate
just hustle and send your kids to school in usa
life is not fair when you are poor

9 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Dopeyomi(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Imagine that!

See the VC head like frying pan.

15 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by obembet(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
So people do say we should pray for Nigeria but they never tell us the prayer point....

Let us imagine that is vc is our president now

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by balanceofterror1(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Wicked man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.