Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer (61608 Views)

Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked / University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Lekewatt(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2017
Is that black, faceless guy @ d centre of d pics d VC?grin
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by okooyinbo(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2017
Articul8:
Aja mo omo tie fun lomu,omo telomi geje
Aburo, wa ri omiran pa. Tirẹ ko ni bajẹ. Aṣẹ!
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by eshope(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
I see terrible things... shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by oyoofong(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2017
HOTEL was what he asked to be shut down.He is not at fault.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by YaksonFCA(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
So bad.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Agyy: 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
He is a disgrace to himself, his son, his family, his school, his personality, and his country at large. His not worthy to b a teacher, I wonder why he's a VC. UI sorry
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ebby9z(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2017
This is why politicians and leaders allow things to rot. They dont care if schools are locked for 10 years as long as their kids are schooling abroad, they do not care if doctors embark on a 10 year strike as long as they can travel to London for 'ear treatment,' they can not be bothered if interstate roads are filled with death traps as long as they can fly in their private jets to wherever...And you wonder why we are not moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Deyvid123(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
This is an insult to education in Nigeria, common ID card. I'm sorry all UI students but no university in Nigeria is of international standards and dats a big slap on the face of our government.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ambayomide11: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
he shows that Ui is not standard
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by brojoshua: 1:48pm On May 30, 2017
Almost all we Nigerians are contributing to the downfall of Nigeria one way or another in the way in which each has opportunity and with all his or her strength, wisdom, position, education, popularity, size, exposure, and the likes. So if you truly see that man, and talk about him, see yourself first and talk about yourself too.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by chngebeginwthme: 7:49am On May 31, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef

I know one deluded brain will mention Buhari name hahah..
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Best201195(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
SamOgasco:
That is to tell you that UI as an higher institution of learning is no where to be find, nor been recognized or acknowledge by the VC himself.... So trust no UI, nor any of their products out there. But rather trust The Great Poly (The Polytechnic Ibadan) than to trust that unknown UI as an institution.

Abeg no say I no tell you ooooo.

If this is the English polyibadan taught you, then I reject your school for my family and I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.