Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! (1221 Views)

Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed / Phone Gurus: Samsung S7 Edge Vs Sony Z5 Premium / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
I bought this gadget last week Thursday based on people's suggestion cos I don't know much about phones. Now the stuff is Infinix Note 3!

But.... The battery hardly lasts for an hour no matter how charged.I feel so bad about it. Just charge it, use it to do whatsapp or anything, and the battery goes flat with SPEED.

Again, I installed just few apps and the phone refuses to do any other thing, not even taking photos....claiming I have run out of space for storage. The most annoying thing is that when I check the memory status, it always reveal that the Total memory in the phone is 16Gig(in-built) but that I have used only 2Gig remaining 14Gig. Yet, it doesn't allow me to save anything again.
Plz what do I do to sort these out....?
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
Clone

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by mummyson26(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
Benjax:
I bought this gadget last week Thursday based on people's suggestion cos I don't know much about phones. Now the stuff is Infinix Note 3!

But.... The battery hardly lasts for an hour no matter how charged.I feel so bad about it. Just charge it, use it to do whatsapp or anything, and the battery goes flat with SPEED.

Again, I installed just few apps and the phone refuses to do any other thing, not even taking photos....claiming I have run out of space for storage. The most annoying thing is that when I check the memory status, it always reveal that the Total memory in the phone is 16Gig(in-built) but that I have used only 2Gig remaining 14Gig. Yet, it doesn't allow me to save anything again.
Plz what do I do to sort these out....?
Sorry to say u must have gotten yourself fake infinix note3, screenshot your phone and upload it here let's comferm it
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by ekensi01: 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
Next time include the type you bought 2nd hand of 3rd hand.

Solution: pm me
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by ekensi01: 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
Ok if it's App that is causing it the solution is for you to hold the power off where the options appear hold the power off on the screen dont click hold. then an option will appear click 'ok' it will be done. All pre-installed app will be remove.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2017
mummyson26:

Sorry to say u must have gotten yourself fake infinix note3, screenshot your phone and upload it here let's comferm it

can't screenshot. What should I do
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Ok if it's App that is causing it the solution is for you to hold the power off where the options appear hold the power off on the screen dont click hold. then an option will appear click 'ok' it will be done. All pre-installed app will be remove.

itz not apps.....I'm sure cos I hv not installed much. The stuff has as large as 16gig(in-built) memory.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Next time include the type you bought 2nd hand of 3rd hand.

Solution: pm me

Give me ur number let's whatsapp plz
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2017
Is it possible to take it to Infinix office for them to fix it?
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Draei: 6:41am On May 30, 2017
Its more like you bought a
cloned(fake) Infinix device.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by mummyson26(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2017
Benjax:

Download cpu7z from play store u Will see d real info of the phone
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by mummyson26(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2017
Benjax:

Download cpu-z from play store u Will see d real info of the phone
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by 7agaza(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2017
Good day house please I have an issue with my Note 3.

Once it gets to 85% the phone I'll stop flash charging an the percentage will just remain that way.

But most times it will get to 91% and it will stop flash charging...
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by maverickdude(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
7agaza:
Good day house please I have an issue with my Note 3.

Once it gets to 85% the phone I'll stop flash charging an the percentage will just remain that way.

But most times it will get to 91% and it will stop flash charging...
You are not alone, thats how it is for all note 3 since nougat update
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by 7agaza(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2017
maverickdude:
You are not alone, thats how it is for all note 3 since nougat update

Is there no solution to it bro?

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by ekensi01: 9:32am On May 30, 2017
Benjax:

itz not apps.....I'm sure cos I hv not installed much. The stuff has as large as 16gig(in-built) memory.
What's the version of the phone?
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
What's the version of the phone?

Note 3....And Android version is 6.0(if that's what u mean).
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by ekensi01: 9:44am On May 30, 2017
Benjax:

Note 3....And Android version is 6.0(if that's what u mean).
Simply restore the phone.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by Benjax(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Simply restore the phone.

How dear?
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by maverickdude(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
7agaza:

Thanks for the reply.
None for now, guess they did that to prolong battery life
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by ekensi01: 10:08am On May 30, 2017
Benjax:

How dear?
goto setting check and restore can't really say the real steps due to it i have not being using infinix
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by oluwadubem: 11:39am On May 30, 2017
7agaza:

Thanks for the reply.

manny I think the only solution is either you return to the previous os,or if you like the nougat update so much,you wait to knw wether samsung will provide a fixed for that,since thousand of users might complain abt the issue,mayb by nw samsung is on there way to revive the stuff,doh there is some time I bought s3 that have network prob and also ba3 problem just like what note3 is facing now,i managed fixed the ba3 by upgrading it to 5.0 but still failed trying to fix the network,so my idea is previous os or to wait for a fix....

#peace#
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by 7agaza(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
maverickdude:
None for now, guess they did that to prolong battery life

Thanks bro..

Thought it was just me.
Re: Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! by 7agaza(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
oluwadubem:

manny I think the only solution is either you return to the previous os,or if you like the nougat update so much,you wait to knw wether samsung will provide a fixed for that,since thousand of users might complain abt the issue,mayb by nw samsung is on there way to revive the stuff,doh there is some time I bought s3 that have network prob and also ba3 problem just like what note3 is facing now,i managed fixed the ba3 by upgrading it to 5.0 but still failed trying to fix the network,so my idea is previous os or to wait for a fix....

#peace#

Thanks a lot bro.

I really do appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers / How To Earn Free 10k From ALAT By WEMA Bank / Get 200 Naira Airtime After Downloading This Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.