Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) (60673 Views)

VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. / Ekiti 2018: APC Conducted Online Polls See Results / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by lekbuks: 10:44pm On May 29, 2017
Excellent performance!
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by nellyelitz(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2017
I voted earlier today, you need to see how Nigerians were bashing those voting excellent.. . grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Uncletony(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:
Lol.
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm an independent young woman.
shatap dia!

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by BlindAngel: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
nellyelitz:
I voted earlier today, you need to see how Nigerians were bashing those voting excellent.. . grin
Please can you screenshots them and post heee for us not on twitter pleaseeee. I really need to see them pleaseeeee
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by sizzlingcold(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:
Lol.
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm an independent young woman.
and you typed indifferent. I don't think so
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Jesusloveyou: 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what line APC will use to campaign come 2019, still thinking out loud
from all sector, APC has done more than pdp if 16yrs.
From agriculture to railway, from fighting insurgency to fighting corruption.

3 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 29, 2017
otil1:

....so long as your maga manfriend keeps buying you weave-on and your bleaching cream, abi?

Don't worry, he will soon be broke like everyone else

Wow madt come back. I feel you.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by gabe: 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
Some people like depressing themselves. What did they expect? Can't they lie to themselves in private?
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Respect55(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
Why didn't they provide enough options like 'extremely disappointing;'that's the box I would have ticked.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by einsteine(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
Wake up. Two suicides in my area this month alone. What you are saying is not in TANDEM with what's happening.

Only very serious rigging would make Buhari win again.

Ventura1:
What I know is that if Buhari decide to contest in 2019, he's still win. Forget online trolls, they've taken over Nairaland. Things maybe tough but people on the street are in tandem with happening. Buhari will still win Southwest and the North hands down while also making inroad to the East and South-South more than he did in 2015. That's the reality many will not agree with.

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2017
Went to the poll in Twitter...
Didnt see fail....so i managed poor.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by oblaak(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:

Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you.
I'm an independent young woman.
Akuko. That's what you all claim. Independent my foot
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by HzRF(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2017
See others

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Dayocold001: 11:28pm On May 29, 2017
paramakina202:

And you think the idiots knows the meaning of excellent.
chucky is the real idiot grin
paramakina202:

And you think the idiots knows the meaning of excellent.
chucky is the real idiot
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:

Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you.

So they all say
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by arixsto2(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2017
I need this link... I want vote too. angry
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by chibabe259(f): 12:31am On May 30, 2017
sekem:

It's really a shame that upon all your intelligence and education, you couldn't even put yourself forward to contest in any election

Now, some skeleton, according to you, managed to put himself forward, got elected and best you can do is to wail

Shame on you

You should just go back to your school and ask for a full refund

Onye nzuzu

Get yourself some pain killers OK.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:43am On May 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you re definitely not a nigeria... guess you re all these cotonou' and Togolese that came to naija for a houseboy jobs...am sowie

3 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 1:23am On May 30, 2017
Buhari is a blunder!
#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by AuroraB(f): 2:57am On May 30, 2017
lofty900:
happy to see you in my thread cheesy Buhari is a failure
Serves the BMCs right. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If you think digging a trench is a hard job, just try defending Buhari..

God Help Our BMC Crew

*Edited*

Did anybody noticed that one moderator is hiding people's comment??.. Check the FTC guy, his comment has been hidden because he spoke against Buhary & BMC & mine(6th to comment) as well.

Remember, Nigeria is celebrating democracy day. #JokeOfTheCentury
Thats because soured Jonathanians, ipork piglets and PDP apologist do not know how to be civil during discourse.

2 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
you re definitely not a nigeria... guess you re all these cotonou' and Togolese that came to naija for a houseboy jobs...am sowie
who cares what an ipork piglet thinks?
Let me remind u that not everyone is a jobless internet troll.

2 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
who cares what an ipork piglet thinks?
Let me remind u that not everyone is a jobless internet troll.
smiles you have your brain check
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by ocelot2006(m): 5:54am On May 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

LMAO!!! HAHAHA!!
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Dblaz(f): 6:09am On May 30, 2017
seriously speaking... I dont believe dese APC guys are the cause of all our woes...I mean, since my childhood we've always cried about the same issues... No light" No food, No water, No roads" No jobs" No money" Insecurity, Corruption, Bad Governance etc... Nigeria has never been a great place to live in since I was born. Looking at how the Buhari Govt is going, I still dont believe the rhetoric will change much, they can only try. Therefore, I am forced to ask- What Is Nigeria's Problem! Please a wise man should answer me. [Honestly pls, and not to campaign for any political party, they've never helped]
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by gprincead(m): 6:14am On May 30, 2017
I just dropped my poor vote. I wish they included something worse than poor like terrible.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Captain6(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
How APC imposed an old man on Nigerians baffles me.

Just imagine the skeleton ruling over twenty million able bodied, smart and intelligent graduates. Hmmm.
Must you abuse him to drive home your point? Pld respect him as an elder and the office he occupies.

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by almarthins(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2017
matex97:
who else if not brainless zombies. aka suffering and smiling crew

Carry gun start another civil war, you will be celebrated for attempt. Children of hate! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by omenkaLives(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If you think digging a trench is a hard job, just try defending Buhari..

God Help Our BMC Crew

*Edited*

Did anybody noticed that one moderator is hiding people's comment??.. Check the FTC guy, his comment has been hidden because he spoke against Buhary & BMC & mine(6th to comment) as well.

Remember, Nigeria is celebrating democracy day. #JokeOfTheCentury
You sound very dull honestly. So the comment was hidden because it is an anti Buhari comment, and yours was left to stand because it glorofies Buhari right?

And the third comment with 99 likes (right now) was also left standing because it sings praises of Buhari right?

Sometimes it pains me how lenient Mynd44 is.

You wrote this stupid thing just so you can get more likes from idiots and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by GuysnMum: 6:36am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what line APC will use to campaign come 2019, still thinking out loud
. The police, army and inec
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by pressplay411(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2017
Nne5:

Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Your indifference speaks otherwise. Apparently not business oriented.

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by kingthreatz: 6:56am On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
How APC imposed an old man on Nigerians baffles me.

Just imagine the skeleton ruling over twenty million able bodied, smart and intelligent graduates. Hmmm.

Show us a pic of your papa. Buhari cpuld be well healthier than him. I can bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.