Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT (10520 Views)

Pls Help, Is This Company Real Or Fake / Who Need To Get More About EDOOFA / Guys I Need To Know If This Is For Real Or Its Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by falochi: 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
pls has anyone ever heard of the Edoofa program and is it real or legit ?
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by brain7days: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
I do no know either, I have told my cousin in Delhi to find out more, because theoretically they looks real
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Ibrahimche(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls how real are these people?
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by brain7days: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ibrahimche:
Pls how real are these people?

i was interviewed today through whatsapp audio chat, my counselor created a group with me, himself and the registrar, am starting to believe that they are real, they did not ask for any money, but after which have passed the eligibility stage i will pay $200 which is about N74000, and afterwards you will pay for visa i.e if you finally gain admission.... so far its worth trying out atleast my brother would say if you no see na lie u no go see na true.. lol

2 Likes

Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Ibrahimche(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
brain7days:

i was interviewed today through whatsapp audio chat, my counselor created a group with me, himself and the registrar, am starting to believe that they are real, they did not ask for any money, but after which have passed the eligibility stage i will pay $200 which is about N74000, and afterwards you will pay for visa i.e if you finally gain admission.... so far its worth trying out atleast my brother would say if you no see na lie u no go see na true.. lol

Thanks
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by brain7days: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ibrahimche:

they sent me a mail that i passed the eligibility test and that i have qualified for their program, but i will pay an enrollment fee of $200 and afterwards they would do my paper work and set up an interview with the institution. and i can apply for visa after have gained admission but my scholarship fee will be determined by my High school grade(i.e secondary school) because student with about 7 A's get 99% scholarship, in my own case my counselor predicted 30%.... so far they only requested for N74,000 so if they dupe me of that, my eye will open, but so far its fair. i will keep you posted.... though i still dey find N74k. july 20th is the deadline because i requested to enroll in August.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by depair: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2017
I know the guy came sometimes in may to Lagos, Cre8 I didn't have a word with him but saw some guys around him
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by gkosworldreign: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
brain7days:

pls ow is it now? have u been granted admission?
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Achirimma(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone paid the $200? Are they real?
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Benedictjunior(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2017
They are real.. Am in India now, add me on facebook Benedict junior,or whatsapp on +2348109168294 for more insight.. See my FB uploads.. So bro don't fear and make the payment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by mujaheedsani(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
guys dont be scared any more, dont worry EDOOFA are real not legit, contact me to get more about EDOOFA in +2347068820624 or meet me at facebook ( Mujaheed Muhammad Sani ) or follow this website to comfirm www.edoofa.com cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Jitakhshiedoofa: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello Mujaheed. This is Jitakhshi from the student care team of Edoofa.
I hope you had a great counseling session with your counselor.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Jitakhshiedoofa: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello Benedict. This is Jitakhshi from the student care team.
Hope you had a great time with Edoofa and we congratulate you on your accomplishments in being able to reach India to study your dream course with Edoofa.

We are glad you made up with all the VISA requirements and formalities and I am sure we proved helpful to you.

Edoofa wishes you all the very best to come out with flying colors as you complete your higher education in India.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by ItIsJustMe: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Achirimma:

Yes, they are. I've paid the application fee of $200.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by ItIsJustMe: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Achirimma:

Yes, they are. I paid the application fee of $200.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Jitakhshiedoofa: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
hello dear. This is Jitakhshi from the student care team of Edoofa.
The founder and CEO of Edoofa went to Ghana and met the hon speaker of parliament and the Education minister of Ghana.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by bobsco00: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
edoofians leader is just greedy bastered

No respect for anyone, be it employees or clients, they lie to everyone and make you lie also, they make people write fake reviews, extort $200 from poor african kids and dont give good education or anything they have promised, also vicious and selfish. One look at their office will tell you everything about their way of working. Its dirty and has been the same way for ten years.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Captainendz: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Guys my name is Taiye Oluwasunkanmi.
I want to clear your doubts about the Edoofa program...Its is absolutely real i guarantee that because im also a beneficiary...call or chat me up on 08022234503 for more enquiries...i will speak to india counsellors on your behalf
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by depair: 2:41pm On May 14, 2019
Captainendz:
Guys my name is Bello Nuhu.
I want to clear your doubts about the Edoofa program...Its is absolutely real i guarantee that because im also a beneficiary...call or chat me up on 08064497739 for more enquiries...i will speak to india counsellors on your behalf

why must you be the intermediary between India counsellor. Let them lay their cards on the table
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Captainendz: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Edoofa is very real ...did my masters in computer science and applications at pdm university..for further enquiries, you can call me on 08022234503.
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by jinka(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
The way every students of edoofa is asking people to contact them, does it have any reward for referral or what?
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by jinka(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
have few questions pls?
1. How much is visa from Nigeria to India?
2. Will Edoofa give me free accomodation in India?
3. Will Edoofa cater for my feeding in India?
4. The $200, is it a one time fee throughout the program?
5. Does Edoofa offer job opportunity in India after finishing with the program?

Thanks, waiting for your answers in details

1 Like

Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Benedictjunior(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT by Benedictjunior(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2020
jinka:
have few questions pls?
1. How much is visa from Nigeria to India?

Thanks, waiting for your answers in details

How much is visa from Nigeria to India?

Edoofa is real(artificial existence) in India but they are not legit. Edoofa is like an agent (market intermediaries) they serve as link between you and school.

To your answers
-Visa from Nigeria to India is about 100k ngn($252) flight ranges from 180k ngn above depending on airline.

-When paying your fees tuition and hostel(accomodation and feeding) they are non-veg and the food the school prepares are just like trash .Note some schools allows you to cook your own meal on your own expense or in their expense depending on the college.
No free accomodation, Accomodation and feeding costs $1200 above per year,per person.

-Actually now is no more $200 is upto $350 just their service fee like agency fee. So is one time payment. And the fees you pay to them whilst in Nigeria will reach $1000, if at the end you didn't get your Visa is non-refundable as it will be stated but is still valid till you come to India.

-India population is above 1billion and there are so many unemployed graduates , so what makes you think they will give you (African)job whereas their own people still unemployed. And also you are a student is illegal for a student to study and work same as is not allowed by India government. Unless after graduation Yu can get job.

In addition my advice to you if you have someone who can be able to pay your fees above $3000 per year including miscellaneous then you can come and also is better to apply direct to any school of your choice in India. So that when having regrets you have no one to blame. Or you can apply for Europe/Uk/US. Through other agencies.

And during Visa application you will do it on your own, getting India Visa is difficult now, unless you will get a Nigerian agents you trust who can help get it which is additional money.

Any other thing just DM on WhatsApp +2348109168294 . I will explain in details via voice call.

(1) (Reply)

Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Can I Be A Referee For Someone Looking For A Job Where I Work? / Download Free Petroleum Reservoir Simulation Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.