Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19120 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Iboni1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
veekid:
I cried when Buhari died

Chai!!! Diaris God oooo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Osasnidas(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
i cried when i finally saw a long awaited bank alert, lol.. na lie o..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by bishop4life(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
If its crying, I don't even remember. Maybe as a kid.

If its just shedding of tears, I do come always each time I lay me down and put my weary head to "search/scan & reset".

But funny enough noone ever saw my tears right from my early teenage life( except the day I lost my father).
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by adusco(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
The last time I cried was 2 weeks ago in pursuit of happiness. I cried profusely when I got tired of searching and applying for jobs. I met with one of the regional human resource managers of a particular bank, He rubbished my intelligence, I got home very weak , disappointed feeling all hope is lost but I still see reason to get myself back up.

17 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Thylord(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
This morning when i cum.the cum was so magical and i cried like an overfed baby.that girl wanted to kill me.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by prico32(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
3weeks ago when I lost my big brother, still drop tears when I think about it

10 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by begwong: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Have never cried and don't think I would. Na my mum say I cry wen dey born me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by adontcare(f): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cried last night bitterly
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by GambaOsaka: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cry anytime I remember that I have not repaid my parents for all they've passed through to make me a success in life.
I know that one day, very soon, when baba God picks my call, i will repay them. At that point in time, I will look at them reaping the fruits of their labour on me, and then I will cry again- this time tears of joys..

Amen!!!!!!!! I believe

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by kolafolabi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
When my wife gave birth to our first child.. I cried not because of the joy but the pains she went through before giving birth. From 10pm to 6am gosh.. Dont wanna remember again. May God bless her for me.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by GoGreenNaija: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmmm Wat About Ijebu Girls Cus Am From Ijebu Too

What part of Ijebu dear?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Jennifer89(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wizywiz:
3 months ago wen my fiancee almost called off our marriage.. because I messed up. But thank God I changed and corrected issues. We got married 3 weeks ago.

I hope you won't mess up again co na so e dey take start. Enjoy your marriage

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by R0LL0N(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Marvel1206:
I cried yesterday

Reason: I was peeling onion cry
Loool. That is not cry of nature.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
1st may 2017, when dad was laid to rest..
RIP Dad.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by oceanized25(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried about 4 months back while serving in a far away state n got news from home that my dad was sick and there was no money for proper treatment since money for eaten sef is a problem....I called my elder brother that was also not closeby as he explained to me the situation,I started crying on phone,ended the call and continued crying at the public place I was,as I was going home too I continued crying,prayed to God and promised him many things I will do for him if he saved my dads life.........and yes,the man is still around. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by reiddecuti: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tomorrow I guess.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
czarina:
Last Week, A Year After Her Demise, Its Just Dawning On Me That My Mamacita Is Gone And Never Coming Back. P.S, did shed some crocodile tears while butchering onions this afternoon tho.
i guess you dont know what mamacita means
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by phemiee1810(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
two weeks ago when I remembered my parents and my sibling that were dead

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by wizod(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
sisisioge:
I cry for the lamest reasons. When I see touching movies, when I hear sad stories, when I witness abuse, when I laugh too hard, when my mom prays too much, when things overwhelm me...I just let it out without reservations same way I laugh too much.

I cried in my office today when a colleague showed me a video of a baby being abused by his nanny. Omg! she was gonna break his bones. The baby looked so distraught I could kill the nanny with my bare hands. Haaa, he was harmless. What could he have done to her? I was shocked I could watch the video to the end...the forking nanny wanted to break his fragile bones. It is well...may God soften our wicked hearts.
u need 2 work on ur thinking since u've turned 2 a crying toy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
NobleRomm:
Which kind mumu questions be this one now....

very soon we go dey hear questions like "when was the last time you went to toilet, when was the last time you cough, bla... bla.. bla.
shut up and cry!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Ajicold(f): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoGreenNaija:

What part of Ijebu dear?
Ikenne
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by R0LL0N(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.
(Shedding tears) I feel your pain

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by GoGreenNaija: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajicold:
Ikenne

Woow... I.m from Ikenne too
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by avalontony(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reading through all your posts brought tears to my eyes.

#mycaseisdifferent

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Only weak men and chidren cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
wizod:
u need 2 work on ur thinking since u've turned 2 a crying toy

Yourheadnocorrect.elenurazor!

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by firo08(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Yourheadnocorrect.elenurazor!
phensbassey:
As adults, we tend to look back on our childhood memories, the silly things we did that resulted in tears in our eyes
though we have left our childhood behind, so many unfortunate events today still brings us tears. the last time I cried, wasn't too long ago, precisely 4 months ago, I had so much bottled up emotions I cried profusely, after about thirty minutes of crying, I was relieved, i felt so much at ease. and was happy I did.
guys when did you cry last as an adult, and why?
I cried the day my girlfriend confided in me that she mistakenly cheated on me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried at my aunt's burial 2wks ago, I cried early this year when my mother in-law reported me to her friend because of a problem I had with my husband in her presence, my husband and I had already tackled the problem and mother in-law had also advice me that night, I was really shocked when this her friend had to call me about this, tears started flowing because of her betrayal, am an introvert and I don't like a third person in my marriage..

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Aremu01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
sisisioge:
I cry for the lamest reasons. When I see touching movies, when I hear sad stories, when I witness abuse, when I laugh too hard, when my mom prays too much, when things overwhelm me...I just let it out without reservations same way I laugh too much.

I cried in my office today when a colleague showed me a video of a baby being abused by his nanny. Omg! she was gonna break his bones. The baby looked so distraught I could kill the nanny with my bare hands. Haaa, he was harmless. What could he have done to her? I was shocked I could watch the video to the end...the forking nanny wanted to break his fragile bones. It is well...may God soften our wicked hearts.
wow u re strong
I watched that video too. I couldn't complete it... I was really mad in my spirit. I feel like killing her too
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by anoacho(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wonder if tears de my body system. I never cry even when my papa de flog me then. Someone especially girls in the room should teach me how to cry. Obiakpo!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by bibeetee: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
This morning, I cried so hard... It's almost four years and we are still trying to conceive.

13 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Ajicold(f): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoGreenNaija:

Woow... I.m from Ikenne too
for Real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.