Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19115 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by iluvpomo(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
When my brother in Sweden killed himself a year ago I cried.. I cried for months.. It just comes and you can't control it.. Last I cried was 28 of April.. It was suppose to be his birthday.
how sad, my condolences...

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by gemale(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2017
phensbassey:
As adults, we tend to look back on our childhood memories, the silly things we did that resulted in tears in our eyes
though we have left our childhood behind, so many unfortunate events today still brings us tears. the last time I cried, wasn't too long ago, precisely 4 months ago, I had so much bottled up emotions I cried profusely, after about thirty minutes of crying, I was relieved, i felt so much at ease. and was happy I did.
guys when did you cry last as an adult, and why?
My mother passed on recently so i've bn crying a lot.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by gemale(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Destinygrl:
i cried today
lost my beloved mum 23 days ago
i had alot of plans and so many things in store for her
now things just seems to be pointless
I would give anything and everything to have a chance to call her and tell her
I love you mum
Lost mine 38 days ago. The way i cried the day she passed, i had to be taken out of the morgue. Till now, i find myself fighting tears when i think about her.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by viceldo(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.

I'm almost in tears by your story
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by jfleece(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Well I cried last week when I remembered that my girlfriend traveled outta the country, she was always complaining of hardship and difficulties... She was and still is the only woman ve ever loved... I miss u precious, u re worth much more than a thousand diamonds put together.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Rozaybb(f): 3:25am On Jun 02, 2017
any little thing can make me cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Rozaybb(f): 3:32am On Jun 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.
awwwwwn....so touching
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by princessayesha(f): 4:29am On Jun 02, 2017
SafeDavid:

Hope you're better now...
Yes am fine now. Thank u
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by BerryAnny(m): 5:03am On Jun 02, 2017
YourCoffin:
Yesterday when I was boiling indomie
Excuse me bro,you are atheist ryt?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by homosapien002: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2017
phensbassey:
As adults, we tend to look back on our childhood memories, the silly things we did that resulted in tears in our eyes
though we have left our childhood behind, so many unfortunate events today still brings us tears. the last time I cried, wasn't too long ago, precisely 4 months ago, I had so much bottled up emotions I cried profusely, after about thirty minutes of crying, I was relieved, i felt so much at ease. and was happy I did.
guys when did you cry last as an adult, and why?
Few hours ago when slicing onions... cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by tygar(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2017
After buhari got elected
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by apotek: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2017

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by xtraordinariguy(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Yesterday,
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2017
99foxxy:
I cried today after seeing my best friend laying helplessly in the morgue due to ectopic pregnancy. Can't stop crying by mere imagining she's gone forever. Rest in peace my dear Ene.
My condolence.
She will find peace with the Lord.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Ashmark:
I cried this morning because this time last year I was suspended from work. It was my Fiancee that stood by me side until I was recall back but now she's late.

Bless her soul.
She will find find peace with the Almighty.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by InductordeHenry(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2017
9years ago, precisely 23 june 2008 when I lost my dad. I was in the middle of my first ever exam (Che 104) in the university.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by mylove4God(f): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2017
sisisioge:
I cry for the lamest reasons. When I see touching movies, when I hear sad stories, when I witness abuse, when I laugh too hard, when my mom prays too much, when things overwhelm me...I just let it out without reservations same way I laugh too much.

I cried in my office today when a colleague showed me a video of a baby being abused by his nanny. Omg! she was gonna break his bones. The baby looked so distraught I could kill the nanny with my bare hands. Haaa, he was harmless. What could he have done to her? I was shocked I could watch the video to the end...the forking nanny wanted to break his fragile bones. It is well...may God soften our wicked hearts.

Awww.. we are both alike in aspect of crying. Reading some emotional novels,watching some emotional cartoons and seeing handicapped people also makes me cry.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by walinco100(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2017
[/i][/color]11 hrs ago[i][color=#990000],[/b]when my gf said shes no more intrested in d relationship[b],[/color]just becoz we are distanced from each other[color=#770077]cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by FweshSagi(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Seriously my fellow nairalanders, I cried day before yesterday for my girlfriend just because I feel like am loosing her but we later sorted things out.....that was my first time crying for a lady...#SAGACIOUS# embarassedSeriously my fellow nairalanders, I cried day before yesterday for my girlfriend just because I feel like am loosing her but we later sorted things out.....that was my first time crying for a lady...#SAGACIOUS#
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by PastorandMentor(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2017
My dear the thing serious ooo. The pain no be here. Instead her to cry na me dey cry grin
blesoh:

Hahahahahaha this your case needs urgent attention
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by 99foxxy(f): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Chommieblaq:
My condolence. She will find peace with the Lord.
Tnx honey.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by castrol180(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2017
onestake:
Every woman cries almost everyday whenever they cut onions grin grin grin grin grin

To avoid crying while cutting onions in the kitchen, try to simultaneously eat gum/chewing gums...

#teamthankmelater
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by czarina(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2017
SkinnyDude:
i guess you dont know what mamacita means
pls Dnt Quote Me Ever Again. Keep Ur Perverted Knowledge Of The Word To Urself! Bye

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
czarina:
pls Dnt Quote Me Ever Again. Keep Ur Perverted Knowledge Of The Word To Urself! Bye
you dont know, and you dont want to know.
chai some people!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by czarina(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
SkinnyDude:
you dont know, and you dont want to know.
chai some people!
keep ur perverted definition to urself and pls stay off my mention I beg u!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2017
czarina:
keep ur perverted definition to urself and pls stay off my mention I beg u!
or what will happen? ?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by davades(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Last week Friday , someone took another person MTCN from me ,on getting to the bank the money has been picked up
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by spencekat(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
The very day we lost a vibrant work colleague.He was very friendly.What pained me most was that I saw him two minutes before he died.Everybody almost cried.I cried even when driving home on the fateful day. cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by spencekat(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
blesoh:

See you, who told you
My former neighbour that was always doing big boy, when yahoo boys cleared his account no be person tell am to cry, he came home crying. Meanwhile the wife was pregnant.
Don't mind him
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Marvel1206: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
spencekat:
The very day we lost a vibrant work colleague.He was very friendly.What pained me most was that I saw him two minutes before he died.Everybody almost cried.I cried even when driving home on the fateful day. cry cry
2 mins? was it an accident ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.