Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (76101 Views)

Kidnappers Of Rasaq Musibau Demand N200m Ransom / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by money121(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
Saw this on Facebook tonight...
But why cry cry

Inalilai wahi nali rajium...

Every soul shall taste death

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm ok
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Good riddance.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2017
I guess sharwarma Is next

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:00am On May 30, 2017
The blunder in your topic can bring down the whole of Burj Khalifa.

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2017
What a strange world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Adeevah(m): 4:18am On May 30, 2017
So we can not see burger buy for oshodi again

What can be more painful

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 5:54am On May 30, 2017
How much is a whole life worth ? All this for counsellor election, the big godfather is sleeping enjoying his family by now. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Rest well with your creator.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by doublewisdom: 6:10am On May 30, 2017
Only God knows how many people he killed while he was alive.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by tahoe(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2017
Retaliation loading, hope innocent people don't die

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
What do we do to the people inflicted pains, live by it.... he has left the same way he lives

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2017
Who go come be "Hot dog" when this one na hamburger.
He should "Rest In Pieces".
"Live by the gun,die by the gun"
Matured and full grown man like this decide tobe tout for im life. sad

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2017
Why did they put the cotton in his mouth. I thought it's just for ears and nostrils only?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by chidiebere2020(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2017
Such is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by adeswagsdmj(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2017
RIP

Hmmmm Shogunle boys wae don cool down b4 now dem don go disturb them

And the funny part is that Oluomo doesn't stay in Oshodi again he is in Ajao Estate he is losing his power and charm since after the death of SC and bow that him and AGBEDE don't see Eye to Eye I wonder what would happen if them SC and Hamburger boys team Up ńa to finally remove him as President of oshodi Park

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Jfrankination(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2017
who is he abeg?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2017
Ewe ati Egbo sunko.
Eje Jesu nikan ni abo to daju.

meaning-

Failure of the protective powers of the dark kibgdom.
Only the blood of Jesus guarantees a sure insurance.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by UnknownT: 7:54am On May 30, 2017
See as dem waste cottonwool for the mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Good riddance.
na me get jazz pass,na me sabi fight pass,na me get mouth pass,na me them dey hail.see where e end

And as for the mama wey born animal wey e think say e born pikin,shey all those im fellow local rascals go dey twale for am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
UnknownT:
See as dem waste cottonwool for the mouth
na paper abi nylon bag dem suppose squeeze inside im nose

Iya oshi tobimo Oran tioko,I'm sure she's happy now.wear gele and voile lace go carry your pikin

Useless mother of a delinquent child

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:06am On May 30, 2017
doublewisdom:
Only God knows how many people he killed while he was alive.
make them pieces in flesh use do hamburger for im mama and papa to chop

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2017

Good for him

One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On May 30, 2017
grin

Happy Azumi Sir

Happy Ramadan egbon Hamburger..
I wish you very pretty virgins Sir.

7 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2017
Bad news

check my sig
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by kolafolabi(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2017
Condolences to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2017
But all this people I use to think they used to have ayeta spiritual bullet proof

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 8:08am On May 30, 2017
My Gawd

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Oladelson(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2017
hmmmm,

nothing is in this life olohun...
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by realestniggah: 8:08am On May 30, 2017
zero respect for the dead in this country

do we really need to see this?

13 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by greggng: 8:09am On May 30, 2017
I use to think this guys ve juju against. Bullet?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2017
Hamburger always end eatable before

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.