Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (76140 Views)

Kidnappers Of Rasaq Musibau Demand N200m Ransom / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by dangotesmummy: 10:02am On May 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Tug life na life?
I wonder o
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Ekpoma25: 10:07am On May 30, 2017
greggng:
I use to think this guys ve juju against. Bullet?

May be becos this is fasting period..... and as a muslim, he dropped his jazz aside.. sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2017
adeswagsdmj:
RIP

Hmmmm Shogunle boys wae don cool down b4 now dem don go disturb them

And the funny part is that Oluomo doesn't stay in Oshodi again he is in Ajao Estate he is losing his power and charm since after the death of SC and bow that him and AGBEDE don't see Eye to Eye I wonder what would happen if them SC and Hamburger boys team Up ńa to finally remove him as President of oshodi Park
was he killed by oluomo?..
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2017
ivolt:

Stop acting ignorant and exhibiting inferiority complex,
jesus people die every now and then, even jesus couldn't save himself from death.

Homo ?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2017
ranson:

Forget this your religious pseudoism. Unless in a Nollywood movie, if you go and shout blood of Jesus in front of someone aiming gun at you, I'm sorry for you.

You know nothing.
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by sweetgala(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=57012510][/quote]

How intelligent, you obviously did not update your brain. The tribes who use such wild markings are found in areas in West Africa towards Mali and among some tribes in Northern Nigeria.

Certainly not the Yoruba.

Bloody Igbo fake Jews

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by livinbygrace: 10:17am On May 30, 2017
Flintstone06:

The bullet and gun used must have been soaked in agbo for 40 days and 40 nights

Apart from that,this is the best time to get their targets as most of them dont use Jazz during Ramadhan,they can be easily killed AND i guess thats why their MC OLUOMO traveled to UK

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2017
opal4real:

Oluomo days are numbered. Many eyes on him.

Lol,oluomo might be young but he don dey the film no b today,dude gat confirm backing of Tinubu nd co.I don't think anybody can remove oluomo without power of state govmnt
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 30, 2017
What goes around will come around
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by DocHMD: 11:35am On May 30, 2017
We have NuRTW everywhere in the country but ewedurudeens are the only ones spilling their blood for it in their region.

Descendants of odudu-lucifer.

We ewedu muslims blame IPOB for this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by chiefojiji(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2017
IamDino:
Why did they put the cotton in his mouth. I thought it's just for ears and nostrils only?

To avoid bitting the its body dresser..... Meaning Dem no even trust is corpse....
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

E no go better for you. Nigeria must split so that igbos can leave our land. See your moniker and you want one Nigeria? Dan boro na shege! Igbos will not rise above where you are in Nigeria! Saudauna don already swear for una say na political wilderness generations upon generations of igbos go dey for Nigeria! Make una fight for una Biafra ooo!

Wetin be 'dan boro na shege'?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Brushless: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
Lilymax:

That's not a very nice thing to say. He probably had a wife,kids, a mother , brothers , sisters and friends.
Have a Lil sympathy
Do they think of this when they were alive?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Bellizhamzy: 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
D thing wey pain me be say d man dey bear my surname. Chaiiii e no sabi say d person wey im shoot dey watch indian film wey b say u go shoot person nd b4 d person die im go shoot back so dem go die 2geda. Na God catch amm
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Charly68: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
Our people used to say;the day a bird will die,it won't know how to fly well
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Max24: 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Ewe ati Egbo sunko.
Eje Jesu nikan ni abo to daju.

meaning-

Failure of the protective powers of the dark kibgdom.
Only the blood of Jesus guarantees a sure insurance.
Ayam not understanding u. Are u saying the blood of Jesus can stop a bullet? If so can we test it on u since u are a christian? Kindly volunteer for confirmation.
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by icedfire(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Bellizhamzy:
D thing wey pain me be say d man dey bear my surname. Chaiiii e no sabi say d person wey im shoot dey watch indian film wey b say u go shoot person nd b4 d person die im go shoot back so dem go die 2geda. Na God catch amm
Na him shoot person first?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by suso(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
adeswagsdmj:
RIP

Hmmmm Shogunle boys wae don cool down b4 now dem don go disturb them

And the funny part is that Oluomo doesn't stay in Oshodi again he is in Ajao Estate he is losing his power and charm since after the death of SC and bow that him and AGBEDE don't see Eye to Eye I wonder what would happen if them SC and Hamburger boys team Up ńa to finally remove him as President of oshodi Park
Abeg who be SC?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
money121:
Saw this on Facebook tonight...
But why cry cry

Inalilai wahi nali rajium...

Every soul shall taste death

All souls shall taste death but all souls shall not taste bullet.
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by hatchy(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
IamDino:
Why did they put the cotton in his mouth. I thought it's just for ears and nostrils only?
Yes the mouth too so that he won't be able to call the names of his sponsors and killers
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
I bet he though that he will never ever get killed by anyone. i think he should go and ask for a refund from his voodoo master i hope he kept the receipt grin

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by adeswagsdmj(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2017
Eaa247:

egbon! u get d history. u de work for NURTW? up nationale . we need ppl like u to raid d hideout of these street urchins!

Baba I never buy Porsche 4 my mummy
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
One spinner loss...o di gbere
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
Max24:

Ayam not understanding u. Are u saying the blood of Jesus can stop a bullet? If so can we test it on u since u are a christian? Kindly volunteer for confirmation.

No, not to stop a bullet but will lead him not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Shey ye get ?
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
skypeme:
But all this people I use to think they used to have ayeta spiritual bullet proof

Ewe a maa sunko.
Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:
We have NuRTW everywhere in the country but ewedurudeens are the only ones spilling their blood for it in their region.

Descendants of odudu-lucifer.

We ewedu muslims blame IPOB for this. grin grin

What about brothers of same parents fighting to the death in Onitsha over the control of a small portion of a park a couple of weeks ago ?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) by seunfly: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2017
suso:

Abeg who be SC?
I also wants to ask this question, I v been hearing somecnames, Sc, bomboy etc, who are this people? Can we have small clue about them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.