Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Breaking News. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News. (617 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Coronavirus Cure / Breaking News / Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. by Diastone: 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS!!!* A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of diesel yesterday was on a very high speed along abeokuta express way, Lagos, when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him. Meanwhile, the Okada man was carrying a 7 month old pregnant woman who was just coming back from the General Hospital. To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the Okada rider to be his childhood friend. They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while and continued their journey. Everyday you want to hear bad news ........ No be from me....enjoy yourself, we shall only hear good news now and always cos A KI GBO ABURU LENU ABORE lol.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. by Diastone: 11:49pm On May 29, 2017
Just for Laughs** A teenage boy was looking at his
Mum's ID
card.
Name: Margaret Nyakio.
Date of Birth: 1974.
Sex: F
He burst out into laughter. His mum
asked
'What is so funny The boy said I
now
know why dad always sleeps with the
maid
when you are not at home.
Mum: Huh!!
Boy: It's cos you had an "F" in SEX!!!
And you
complain when I get a "C" in Maths,mum you failed miserably,what a rock bottom failure..!.
Mum: Fainted
Hahaha
Have a Lovely week
Re: Breaking News. by Segadem(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Not What You Think / Who Remembers This Game? / See Why Linda Ikeji Revealed Instablog9ja's Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.