Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills (1059 Views)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by nghubs1(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2017
Obafemi Oluwatimilehin Paul, Youth Corper posted to Kebbi State have been diagnosed with low blood(Anemia) and needs assistance fruiting his medical bill for bone marrow transplant.
According to a post by pencilartist01 on instagram Mr Obafemi who is a graduate of Federal University of Technology Akure needs N30 million for a bone barrow transplant.

He also revealed that Mr Obafemi was hail and hearty when he was posted to serve in Kebbi state. While in Kebbi he was diagnosed with anemia and redeployed to Oyo state for treatment in November,2016.

Obafemi since then have always been transfused with both blood and platelets and that the mother have spent all she has just to save her son Obafemi due to the enormous price of drugs.

Read full post below

pencilartist01 This is to the entire world, caring hearts and well wishers.

My brother (Obafemi oluwatimilehin paul), a current serving corper in the just dispatched 16B stream 1 set and also a graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has been diagnosed by the doctors with Aplastic Anemia.

After he graduated from FUTA without this sickness, he was posted to Kebbi state to serve his Father land as soon as he got to Dakingari camp in Kebbi state, he began to feel extremely exhausted and there he was told he had pale eyes which is a symptom of low blood(Anemia). He had to redeploy back to Oyo state for proper treatment.

November 22nd year 2016, my brother was admitted to University college Hospital Ibadan, he is constantly been transfused with both blood and platelets. The cost of drugs he uses per day is just so enormous and the the doctor also said they need #30 million naira for bone marrow transplant. His bone marrow is malfunctioning and can no longer produce enough blood to his body.

Our only mother has spent all her life savings and now she’s currently begging from one church to another so her son will not die. To the world, am his brother also serving in Kebbi state right now I have spent all my allawee on this ailment too, please come to our aid, we need your support for him not to die.

A sealed mouth is a closed destiny, I cry for help. Yoruba adage says “Eniti Iwo ba nipa lati se iranlowo fun, ohun ni enikeji re” please help us.

Below is the account details of my mother and you can donate anything you have, nothing is too much and not his too big.

ACCOUNT NO 0720208351

ACC NAME OBAFEMI OLUWATIMILEHIN PAUL

BANK. ACCESS

Her phone number is 08033699975

God bless you as you help. Amen

#SaveMyBrother

#worldhealth

#nhis

PLEASE CONTINUE TO REPOST UNTIL HE GETS TO COME BACK TO THANK YOU ALL..

http://nghubs.com/youth-corper-cries-for-help-to-fruit-his-hospital-bills/

Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by nghubs1(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:47am On May 30, 2017
No shît, this is so Sad

embarassed

Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Harizona7893: 2:30am On May 30, 2017
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Swegzfreak: 2:53am On May 30, 2017
All is well
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:59am On May 30, 2017
We need to take care of our youth coppers. Bone marrow transplant is not a joke, his whole blood will be totally changed. God please, let this one get to the governments and let their hearts be touched.
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Davash222(m): 3:08am On May 30, 2017
That NYSC id card though lipsrsealed
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by ahnie: 4:20am On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
That NYSC id card though lipsrsealed

Do you suspect anything?

Mehn that young dude z really in pains!common whitlow I suffered from recently,I knew what I went tru.
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Bibi294(f): 4:49am On May 30, 2017
I wish him quick recovery buh that's not the 'known' nysc idcard... Nysc id card is a yello-white plastic ID
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by cassidy1996(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2017
Bibi294:
I wish him quick recovery buh that's not the 'known' nysc idcard... Nysc id card is a yello-white plastic ID
what are you saying?
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Davash222(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2017
ahnie:

Do you suspect anything?

Mehn that young dude z really in pains!common whitlow I suffered from recently,I knew what I went tru.

You are right honey, but still that Id card is suspicious.
God will see him through.
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by nghubs1(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills by Jay20(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davash222:

You are right honey, but still that Id card is suspicious.
God will see him through.
i personally know this guy back then in school so i can authoritatively say this is no joke or scam.he happens to be the cousin of my neighbour back in school..lalasticlala please this needs to be on front page urgently.help save a young mans life..

(1) (Reply)

2017 BATCH ‘A’ (STREAM II) ORIENTATION COURSE / My Call Up Letter Didn't Come Up What Could Be The Problem / Camp Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.