Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot (42497 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by pweeryambre: 8:27am On May 30, 2017
awkward poses with bad studio lighting for a million naira dress
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Husty(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2017
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by noble2faith(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2017
Nyaaaaan
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by iykenathan162(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2017
sorryooo,how dis pple dey take make money sef....i tireoo
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Luckymay(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
No
Jeffboi:
Lolzzz sequence material with organza nawaaa oooooh, its not even stones self, madam them sew that cloth for here in naija for her, when I been de sell fabric na the things wey I de sell be that, them go enter internet browse styles come then give them tailors to make for them, of cause naija get confirm tailors I can recommend good tailors that can make this same styles in abuja,

Susan will hang you for this. Lol

The cost of her wears is, 4 yards of sequence lace, 2500 per yard, that's 10k, 4yards of foreign organza 400 per yard that's 1600, 2yards of duchess sattin for lining from breast to knee 1200 per yard that's 2400, then 3 yards of thick net for lining from knee to down for the dress to stand 200 per yard that's 600, her fabric alone cost 14,600 then tailors price base on her celebrity status they might charge her up to 25k some tailors can charge 50k ooo
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by crackhouse(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
Aba version. This bloggers sef
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by cytell56: 8:33am On May 30, 2017
cathytemi:
Today is Nollywood actress Susan Peter’s birthday and the the ‘Duchess of Idoma’ has released some beautiful photos of herself rocking a £2,688.00, (approximately a million naira) cream caramel tulle sequence cap sleeve dress from the LuxuryByFeyi SS16 collection.

We love!

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/actress-susan-peters-rocks-a-million-naira-dress-for-her-birthday-shoot/
How has this helped Nigeria in not becoming a country with two presidents, one at home and the other abroad!!!
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by iykenathan162(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2017
How dis pple the take make money sef
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by crackhouse(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
Believe this at ur own risk.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by toprealman: 8:36am On May 30, 2017
Went for a burial committee meeting yesterday, budget for the old man's burial....your guess is as good as mine, roughly 1M. Na wetin one akpangolo take buy JUST one dress wet no fine sef...this life eh!
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by userplainly(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2017
n wen d dress touch nail it will still tear like normal cloth....abeggi..
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by markchidex: 8:41am On May 30, 2017
Wetin concern me, who cares
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by buchilino(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
ITS HER MONEY
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by princetom1(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
because Aba no dey carry last

Not really, everyone just wanna show off, i bet there are a million dress out there better at a pinch of that amount.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Amswt(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2017
Like seriously
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 8:55am On May 30, 2017
I think she's just modelling the dress for the brand. Don't think she bought it. Saw other pictures of the girl in other LBF dresses on instagram. It's owned by a Nigerian, Feyisola adeyemi, based in London.

Designers sell their skill, not just d cost of their material. It's probably one of d industries WT d highest markup. Sometimes up to 3000%. And they have customers who appreciate d detail who are willing to pay.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by jaydcrak: 9:00am On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Her money,her life HBD TO SUSAN PETERS

My dear, this is not about her money and her life, its about how a country where most citizens are poor, and instead of people supporting job and wealth creation ideas to strengthen the Naira, they focus of lavish and silly life styles that kills the Naira slowly. My tailor will sew this clothe for less than 15k and I believe most tailors in Naija will charge within 7k to 15k, so why should this silly woman spend that kind of money to grow and strengthen the pound over the Naira? The more you keep buying from outside Nigeria, the more the Naira depreciates. #commonsense #madeinNigeria @shoemartng always buy for local vendors, its the only way to strengthen our economy.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by sukkot: 9:03am On May 30, 2017
it looks expensive
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by meeky007(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzzz sequence material with organza nawaaa oooooh, its not even stones self, madam them sew that cloth for here in naija for her, when I been de sell fabric na the things wey I de sell be that, them go enter internet browse styles come then give them tailors to make for them, of cause naija get confirm tailors I can recommend good tailors that can make this same styles in abuja,

The cost of her wears is, 4 yards of sequence lace, 2500 per yard, that's 10k, 4yards of foreign organza 400 per yard that's 1600, 2yards of duchess sattin for lining from breast to knee 1200 per yard that's 2400, then 3 yards of thick net for lining from knee to down for the dress to stand 200 per yard that's 600, her fabric alone cost 14,600 then tailors price base on her celebrity status they might charge her up to 25k some tailors can charge 50k ooo
I GET DAT DAT SEQUENCE LACE FOR MY SHOP @SHOPPING CENTRE ABA IF U GO NEED COLOURS LET ME KNOW
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by meeky007(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2017
mrjohnson010:
the best way to tackle poverty
I NEED THE ONE I GO PLAY -1000 GET 50,000 OR 100,000
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by moorevic(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2017
Million naira doesn't necessarily mean it was sewed with the amount.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by sisisioge: 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Lordylordy! The dress is fine but doesn't look like its worth it. One forking M! Weldonema shocked
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by wolextayo: 9:32am On May 30, 2017
smardray:
Evrything...e no fit pass 3500 naira
I laugh in Yoruba lol... take am easy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.