Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU (11983 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Blue3k2: 6:17am On May 30, 2017
By Ugochukwu Alaribe

ABA—ABIA State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has said that it takes only 24 hours for an interested investor to get a certificate of occupancy to any land in the state.

Ikpeazu, who stated this in Aba while receiving the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, said Abia remains the most investor friendly state, boasting of an industrial area strategically located with guaranteed power and access to neighbouring states.

The governor, who outlined some of the projects embarked upon by his administration, disclosed that the state has acquired a 9,000 hectare industrial layout with a certificate of occupancy which is available for investors interested in Aba.

He said, “We have acquired a 9,000 hectare land with C of O, if you want an industry today; I have a place, within 24 hours, I will give you the C of O of that place. There is a gas pipeline around there to generate energy. The place is 30 minutes to Port Harcourt, 45 minutes to Ikot Ekpene and less than an hour to Owerri. It is a strategically located industrial area; we are prepared to do everything to ensure we have about 10 Chinese companies that are coming as anchors, including the 1.5m Dollars shoe factory.”

He further commended the performance of members of the House of Representatives from the State for attracting projects to their constituencies and explained that former members of the House of Representatives, Eziuche Ubani and Uzo Azubuike, who are now serving Commissioners for Works and Agriculture, respectively, have performed excellently.

Earlier, the Speaker had informed Gov. Ikpeazu that he was in Aba to commission some projects attracted to the city by the House of Representatives member representing Aba North/Aba South federal constituency, Mr. Ossy Prestige.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/invest-abia-get-land-title-documents-24hrs-ikpeazu/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Young03(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2017
Good
why some people come dey say this man no de work?

11 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by eezeribe(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2017
Another Government will come and revoke everything...
Discontinuity in Governance is one of the trademarks of Nigerian Democracy.successive administrations prefer to embark on new projects and take all the glory... Some even try to nullify the efforts of their predecessors.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by ZUBY77(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2017
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2017
Good one. we need more investment in Abia to curb unemployment and increase IGR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by speaktome(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2017
Good one OVI!!!

I want 5 plots of land from that place as Am planning to relocate my Factory in Osogbo to Aba.

"Ike ndi Ofe nmannu agwulam" undecided tongue shocked cool

#MySignatureMyBusiness

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2017
This man is really trying with selling his state and showcasing what they can do. Beautiful

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Blue3k2: 7:30am On May 30, 2017
Young03:
Good

Stuff like this don't impress most people. The 9000 hectares is supposed to become Free trade Zone. Until there's big commissionin of said plants it's just noise.

eezeribe:
Discontinuity in Governance is one of the trademarks of Nigerian Democracy.successive administrations prefer to embark on new projects and take all the glory... Some even try to nullify the efforts of their predecessors.

Lol that's would be cutting off the nose to spite the face. The taxes will benefit next administration either way. Next it's up to State assembly to be more stable continuation of government. They control budget anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by sunnysunny69(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Edopesin: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
Thats Nice...

My Governor [ Obasaki ] Shu Go And Learn Work From This Baba

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Oladelson(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2017
okay o
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Nobody: 7:54am On May 30, 2017
I want a land at upper iweka where my phone was snatched.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Partnerbiz(f): 7:54am On May 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Not that easy bro under the Land Use Act.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by TwoBottles: 7:54am On May 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by omusiliyu(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2017
These are the real Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by nextprince: 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Abia? Msg 4 the liepods I guess.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by omogidi234(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Bia, bia, who has an expensive non- alcoholic wine? Biko, give that Governor a trailer load on my behalf.

This is what I was telling the Ag President on his Twitter page on Thursday last week before he mentioned the N30k scheme yesterday.

We must have ease of owning LAND in NIGERIA.
Kudos Sir.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Aburi001: 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Wellcome to Aba the state capital of Abia State.

The future China of Biafra Republic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by smartty68(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2017
eezeribe:
I agree with you on this! New government with new policies without thinking of improving on the former. Nigeria is governed with half-done policies. Lol

@Emboldened, please don't mind my damaged English. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by slurryeye2: 7:58am On May 30, 2017
This is good for enticing prospective investors
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by bikefab(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2017
OVI moving Abia forward..!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Pavore9: 7:58am On May 30, 2017
Many Governors have promised same and nothing was achieved, only to give excuses at the end of their tenure! Let me just hope this will be an exception!
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by phlamesG: 7:59am On May 30, 2017
Scam!!!

My neighbour has a beer parlour in umuahia till today him never see land sad

Btw

I just dey imagine wetin go happen if I tickle this okada man wey dey carry me on high speed wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Mcowubaba: 8:00am On May 30, 2017
Young03:
Good

Believe this man, at your own peril...
Pure propaganda

Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Nobody: 8:00am On May 30, 2017
Make i come invade abia .ibo nd title
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Evablizin(f): 8:01am On May 30, 2017
Ikpeazu is working

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Evablizin(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Believe this man, at your own peril... Pure propaganda Na scam
lols e pain na em

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by Evablizin(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Believe this man, at your own peril... Pure propaganda Na scam
lols e pain na em

1 Like

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by johntaiwo123(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2017
k
Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by LexngtonSteele: 8:05am On May 30, 2017
The drug Lords should all relocate there

With baby factory people

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU by chesterlee(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2017
Aba ma ndi Aba!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List / How To Log Out Of Your Old Opay Account / Indonesia Seeks More Crude Oil From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.