Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (135958 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ruggedpen: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
with this pictures is obvious that this people want to go, there is no need for referendum, imagine total compliance of sit at home

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by AHCB: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
Let's see who will get tired. Let them sit at home while the government adopt the no work no pay strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
ALL na wash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by kwinzara(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
If I come out, what will happen?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by abouzaid: 9:51am On May 30, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Useless Igbos... How does your sitting at home affect those in Aso Rock? If you really want to make a statement, please declare a 3 months sit at home. Let us see who will suffer most.

Guy, you are very wicked grin grin
These chest beaters no fit try that one
Come and see how busy port-Harcourt is, nobody cares about Biafrauud here.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 30, 2017
.Ewedugerians shitting in thier pants right now.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
maafen:
Compliance is more out of fear than support
exactly.... here in aba, I saw ipob jobless boys ordering private cars to go back home... so I guess the Sit at home is out of fear of their businesses getting vandalized and goods being looted.

7 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
If IPoB could pull this off with Igbos then the Nigerian Government has every reason to feel challenged, for real! FG has to look at their demands ASAP or tackle this issue heads on.

The truth is that if they can make people sit at home, who knows what else they can make people do next?

61 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by moses93(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
for their mind now they think their doing us not knowing that their doing themselves. if them like make dem stay house till thy kingdom cometh e no concern us. #Igbos, #isrealites.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by princeofatlanta: 9:52am On May 30, 2017
If they like they should stay at home for ever ko kon aye as long as they don't pass there bandry ...by the time hungry waya them eye go open.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Lyoncrescent: 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Please can we get pictures from Delta,Akwa Ibom,Rivers,Cross River ,Edo and Bayelsa. According to the 1967 arrangement these states are supposed to be part of biafra. Can our ipob brothers and sisters please clarify if all those states I've mentioned are supposed to be part of the new 2017 biafra ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by jay2pee(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
the ever busy awka road, onitsha.... looking so scanty

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Alitair(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Nazeren:
But why these stupid people come pick May 30 of all days. You hate Nigeria (May 29) yet you're grovelling after it? I nor get.

There is something called history, its on your phone too. The MB you used to show your ignorance by typing would have gone a long way in educating you.

*common sense is in no way common

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vantage001: 9:52am On May 30, 2017
ezenwajosh:
THE REFERENDUM IS WON ALREADY.....THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA SHOULD SCARE TO THEIR PANTYS WE DON'T CARE......
A referendum would be overwhelmingly pro-secession.
Nigeria is smart for not wanting referendum.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
By the time you are dealt with, una brain go reset. Thank God, I don't live there.

That place is so dirty, don't you people clean your environment?
Can you tell me, which part of eweduland you live, let me bombard you with smelly photos.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2017
The ones in Lagos have gone to work o.
I see it's restricted to the east.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2017
Ogadimma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by TheAngry1: 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Filthy streets!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Igbos you guys should stop disgracing yourselves.
See the filt you are showing us.
Is this how dirty biafra look?

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by moorevic(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2017
not liking it
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2017
drip89:
make the best out of the game of football and upgrade your financial status

you no dey sit down for house.
you this thief!

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Which can lie be this?

no mind the jonses grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Mujtahida: 9:55am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm waiting to see Asaba grin grin cheesy cheesy
Oga mi I hail. You are very cerebral. Did you study history?

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2017
kwinzara:
If I come out, what will happen?
boys will feel ur body up for free...jk

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by ssfather1819(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
DIS SHOW`S HOW STUPID AND ILLITERATE IGBO PEOPLE ARE, AM IGBO RESIDING IN THE NORTH SIDE OF THE COUNTRY WHERE PEACE ND RESPECT IS THE ORDER OF THE, Bleep IPOB.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by talk2saintify(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
Since Saturday out here in abakpa it seems like there gonna be war... Soldiers have been troping in and out in hundreds and when ah say hundreds ah mean it.... Most of dem being Muslims...
Der are getting ready for Biafras ah guess....
Ah smell war!!!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Luvdk(f): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
That's what am talking abt
We r getting there
All hail the gr8 Biafrans

21 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
In this video, Chioma Amaryllis, who is a former PR Coordinator for Radio Biafra and ex-girlfriend to the founder of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says that Radio Biafra is a fraud created by Kanu to extort money from the Igbo people. She said Kanu is in total control of the money coming into Radio Biafra and uses the money to sustain himself.
“I am Chioma Amaryllis I live in the USA but I am from Mbaise in Imo State, a proud Igbo woman. I had a relationship with Nnamdi Kanu as he presented himself to me in the US as a single man. I hope that the point I am trying to make about Nnamdi Kanu will take precedence. I am telling the truth about Nnamdi Kanu & Radio Biafra as I saw it and closely witnessed”

Money was being collected by Nnamdi Kanu, huge money from genuine people & misappropriated,” she said.

Nnamdi Kanu collected huge donations to build a cenotaph for Ojukwu but never did. A lot of donations to Biafra went down the drain & I have a right to speak out because I contributed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSvMyDMsQA

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/video-nnamdi-kanu-founded-radio-biafra-for-fraud-ex-girlfriend/

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.