Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This (33962 Views)

Are Ankara Facemasks Harmful? (Fact Check By PoliticsNigeria: FALSE) / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Billion5(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
why would I ever sleep in a bra, I sleep totally unclad. free. and I love it.
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2017
Hehe
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nickymezor(f): 11:22am On May 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nickymezor, do you sleep with your bra on?
it's bad oo, so no.
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by holluphemydavid(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2017
Mouth closed cos am still a Virgin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by deathstroke(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

Not going to.
I love the freedom my body gets when I sleep naked
But mosquito wl bite your flawless skin nau sad
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by ogobaby23(f): 12:30pm On May 30, 2017
deathstroke:
But mosquito wl bite your flawless skin nau sad

Not where I sleep
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Topmaike007(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
This is one of the reasons I sleep stark naked
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Topmaike007(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
omo u confam
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by awoo47: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Ginaz:
No matter what I can't sleep comfortably with a bra on. At my place of work, whenever I want to take a short nap I remove it, then wear it back when I'm done.

Even day time I hate wearing one, let alone at night.
where is ur place of work shocked shocked i want to apply embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
emeijeh:
gobe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
hm

Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Hades2016(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Badt pikingrin
lol .... grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 30, 2017
CR7jnr:
Spot on mehhnn!!!!. If not for anything, they shouldn't serve punishment all day long. Imagine, u lock them behind bar from morning till evening, oyindidi fear God na grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue, in d night u still wan purnish them. U be naija police?? Lefulefu, ayam not understanding her oo
i jus tire for her matter ooo grin grin grin grin grin
wey kennyID17 sef....i know he go like dis topic grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Hades2016(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
Ginaz:
No matter what I can't sleep comfortably with a bra on. At my place of work, whenever I want to take a short nap I remove it, then wear it back when I'm done.

Even day time I hate wearing one, let alone at night.
OMG!!!!!!!! This is my kind of woman ..... grin hope you breastfeed your man when you guys sleep together at night grin .....
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=awoo47 post=57021887] where is ur place of work shocked shocked i want to apply

Lol
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by crunchyg: 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
Please stop lying up and down
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

wey kenny..ID17 sef....i know he go like dis topic grin
I no want your brother to thief gringrin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by iswallker(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
cerowo:
I dnt sleep with bra on

i agree, it would be counter-productive, considering the size.... grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by KennyID17(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

wey kennyID17 sef....i know he go like dis topic grin

No worry, I go start campaign now..... angry

#BraFree cheesy

I no understand​ y them dey punish those innocent precious things dey lock them up grin grin grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Ginaz(f): 4:52pm On May 30, 2017
awoo47:
where is ur place of work shocked shocked i want to apply embarassed tongue

In your house cheesy
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
Hades2016:
OMG!!!!!!!! This is my kind of woman ..... grin hope you breastfeed your man when you guys sleep together at night grin .....

No I don't breast feed my man, breasts are for small babies not adult babies with beards. sad
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Hades2016(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
Ginaz:

No I don't breast feed my man, breasts are for small babies not adult babies with beards. sad
lol .... if I hear grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by emeijeh(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

gobe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lefu! Na so bros take open mouth for ground o!
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
emeijeh:

Lefu! Na so bros take open mouth for ground o!
if na me i for weak na grin grin grin grin
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by emeijeh(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

if na me i for weak na grin grin grin grin
How today na?
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
emeijeh:

How today na?
today dey cool.how ur side? smiley
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by emeijeh(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

today dey cool.how ur side? smiley
Hectic. Just got home

1 Like

Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by cerowo(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
iswallker:

i agree, it would be counter-productive, considering the size.... grin
Pervert
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by iswallker(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2017
cerowo:

Pervert

Na joke i dey o!... grin

Love to know you better... wink
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by StrRock: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
emeijeh:
ahahahhah
Re: The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This by PatrikStacy: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don’t know where you found these facts from, but it’s complete nonsense and I’m ready to give you arguments for this. Firstly, you won’t sweat in a sports bra, secondly, if you find a high-quality and cotton bra, your skin will remain just as soft and beautiful, and thirdly, many doctors advise you not to remove the bra at night so that your chest remains smooth and elegant. However, I agree that it’s quite difficult to find really cool and high-quality bras and therefore the [url=bratag.com]Bratag[/url] site helps me a lot. There are reviews on different models and I'm sure that you can find the perfect option for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday / Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA / ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.