Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria (1380 Views)

Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by klinro(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2017
itel Mobile, a global leader in mobility solution has once again been recognized for its consistent support for talents, especially among Nigerian students, earning it [itel] the most student friendly brand. www.nairaland.com/attachments/5408041_whatsappimage20170529at9_35_37pm_jpeg_jpegad5b8d8b81426077ea758c73331b1287

The award came at a beauty pageant sponsored by the mobile phone maker at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun state on Saturday, where students showcased their pageantry and fashion skills.www.nairaland.com/attachments/5407873_whatsappimage20170529at9_28_25pm9_jpeg_jpegda60d7bbdd7e19d47fd584306ca3c949

According to Campus Cartel, the event organizers, more than 100 entries were received from students, from a variety of departments in the school, out of which 12 were shortlisted for the event.

After diligently assessing the contestants who battled for the crown of the 'Campus Queen OOU', the panel of judges at the event settled for contestant number 9, Miss Chiazor Abigail, who won for herself load of rewards offered by itel mobile.

Aside the N100,000 cash prize, the winner of the beauty pageant also earned an LED TV, and an itel S31 phone.www.nairaland.com/attachments/5407870_whatsappimage20170529at9_28_25pm3_jpeg_jpegf1b97202b97da4601891290a82d8da34

This is the second time that itel mobile will be sponsoring the event, which focuses on identifying talent on Nigerian campuses and nourishing them to fruition, with the highest number of awards submissions to date and the most distinguished judging panel yet assembled.

Speaking on the beauty pageant, itel mobile Marketing Communications Manager, Mr. Oke Umurhohwo, said the mobile phone makers took the initiative considering its interest in youth’s growth and being a student friendly brand.

"itel mobile is a youth friendly brand and would always support events and platforms where youths can showcase their talents," he said.

"That is why we came back again to sponsor the event just like we did last year. We are hoping this can be a launchpad for the contestants to go into bigger things and become good ambassadors of Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by daamazing(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2017
Whizpete
SAMBHOSS

I no say anything oogrin
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by klinro(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2017
This betting people sha
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
daamazing:
Whizpete
SAMBHOSS

I no say anything oogrin

lol.

werey.....leave itel abeg....dem don kolo
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by daamazing(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
Whizpete:

Event was sponsored by Itel... They gave themselves the award... grin grin

Bunch of jokers...! cheesy
grin

Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by itelMobileNG: 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by Caustics: 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
itelMobileNG:
smiley smiley smiley
who is smiling with you? undecided
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2017
Whizpete:

Event was sponsored by Itel... They gave themselves the award... grin grin
cheesy
I was shall expecting you and your comment did not surprise me cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by iamxolomon(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2017
Ah mogbe, this rubbish product wins this kind of award. Life Don spoil
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by klinro(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
iamxolomon:

LOOL. Which of their product you don use?

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
iamxolomon:
happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by iamxolomon(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
happy birthday bro.
thanks bro
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by iamxolomon(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2017
klinro:

LOOL. Which of their product you don use?
Itel 1516plus... It's has a lot if issues and the most annoying one is the slow charging, it's frustrating
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by starlife30(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Whizpete:

Na the work wey we dey do... wink
LOOL. This your work ehh
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by Horlaarsco: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Catch them young before they enter iPhone level
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by itelMobileNG: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Horlaarsco:
Catch them young before they enter iPhone level

It is a good strategy right?
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by Horlaarsco: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
itelMobileNG:

It is a good strategy right?

Yes ooooo
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by itelMobileNG: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Yes ooooo

Thank you wink
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
iamxolomon:
Itel 1516plus... It's has a lot if issues and the most annoying one is the slow charging, it's frustrating

You should try another charger, preferably a fast charger. That was what my cousin did and started charging fast.
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by deewon56: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
klinro:

You should try another charger, preferably a fast charger. That was what my cousin did and started charging fast.
can you recommend the type and how many hours does it takes to charge full from 0-100% ,if u can screen shot the charger it will be good
Re: Itel Mobile Named Student Most Friendly Brand in Nigeria by iamxolomon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
klinro:

plz can u just give me a snap of that charger let me see, cause I have tried different chargers, and twas still negative result.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Network Speed Lets See / Top 6 Android Phones That Support Wireless Charging (see Full List) / Nine Nigeria Startups Made It To World Bank XL Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.