Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D (1511 Views)

Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / Funny Video: "Am In My House Come And Beat Me" / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D by boluwatife22: 11:06am On May 30, 2017
The widow of Lord Lucan has revealed that her husband would beat her with a cane for pleasure before having sex with her.

Lady Lucan describes in a TV interview how she became depressed during the breakdown of her marriage and how her husband would beat her on the bottom with a cane, as he put it, to beat ‘the mad ideas out of your head’.

‘He could have hit harder,’ she says. ‘They were measured blows. He must have got pleasure out of it because he had intercourse [with me] afterwards.’ Read more here

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2017/05/lord-lucan-used-to-beat-me-with-cane.html

Re: Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D by midehi2(f): 11:12am On May 30, 2017
shocked well, its good sometimes to have such sex, me likey grin
Re: Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D by martyns303(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2017
All you 50 shades of grey fans (mostly females), come and see.
Re: Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D by Billion5(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2017
I love been spanked before going down

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Is A Ghost / [photos] Custom Officers Demanding For Bribe, Cause Fatal Accident At Ijebu Ode. / How An Intern Or Volunteer Can Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.