Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Musings With Hadassah - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Musings With Hadassah (350 Views)

My Musings On Dan Brownz Origin / Musings With Hadassah: What Is The Crime Of The Short Man? / Musings With Hadassah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musings With Hadassah by IamHadasah(f): 11:56am On May 30, 2017
What is the Crime of the Short Man?

Okay, I know I'm a female and this shouldn't come from me but it has to come from someone. The female folk might actually want to have my head after this post but a girl is gotta do what a girl is gotta do. So here goes....

Has anyone ever noticed that the female folk have basically everything easy? You don't believe? Please read on. If a lady is too slim, she is recommended for modelling. If she's too fat, you are not permitted to call her fat; either you call her thick or keep quiet. If she's very tall, she's also recommended for modelling and everyone is in awe of her height and if she's too short, she's regarded as petite or portable and she always has the choice to wear heels and add to her height. If she's bald, there are always weaves to cover up the baldness. There are padded bras, padded pants, fake hips, lashes, nails, makeup and what have you to fill in whatever inadequacies a lady seem to suffer. Everything is designed to attend to every whim and caprice of the female folk if we are sincere with ourselves.

But what about the male folk? I know they are supposed to be strong,brave and all that but does that mean they sometime do not feel inadequate? Did I just hear you say they are not supposed to feel inadequate? Flash news! They are humans!!
The focus of this writing is actually SHORT MEN. Ask a tall lady who she would love to marry and she would boldly reply without thinking twice that she cannot marry a man she's taller than. Now ask a short lady who she would want to marry and without missing a beat,she'll reply and say "I can't marry a short man oh. He has to be taller than I am." Someone that is even short is giving specs sha. You are short and discriminating someone who is also short...shey you see that your case is not ordinary like this? We can even overlook the tall girls' statements but you aunty portable.....okay oh.

The Question now is this "What is the crime of the short man?" I mean,He didn't choose to be short now,did he?

To be continued
Iam_Hadassah
Re: Musings With Hadassah by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
NT IF D SHORTMAN'S DAD IS RICHgrin...abi davido no short. wizkid short 2..n deir babymamas tall past dem ohgrin

(1) (Reply)

Converting Comicbooks And Stories To Epub With Sigil, For Okadabooks Publishing / Poem / When You Succeed You Run The Risk Of Having Frenemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.