Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira (4114 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by ogaJona(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
Biafrsecessionist leader Nnamdi Kanu was granted interview by international news outlet Ajazira...

Umuahia, Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu waves
his hand and puffs in frustration: "Nothing
seems to be working in Nigeria. There is
pain and hardship everywhere. What we're
fighting [for] is not self-determination for
the sake of it. It's because Nigeria is not
functioning and can never function."
The leader of a group demanding the
secession of southeastern Nigeria is speaking
exclusively to Al Jazeera in the parlour of his
father's home in the southeastern city of
Umuahia.
It's the first time he has spoken to an
international media outlet since he was
granted bail on health grounds last month.
His bail conditions prohibit him from being
in a crowd of more than 10 people, leaving
the country and giving media interviews.
But when asked if he is worried that he will
get in trouble with the Nigerian authorities
for speaking to Al Jazeera he scoffs, "I don't
care," and rolls his eyes.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/50-years-nigeria-biafra-secessionist-movement-170529151102396.html

5 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by ThatIgboBoy: 1:27pm On May 30, 2017
Heart of a lion

15 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by crestedaguiyi: 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
ojukwu's ADC

8 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by harmless011: 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by GrandGarcon: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
Strong man

11 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by GuyWise(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
A
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Franzinni: 1:37pm On May 30, 2017
They will come for my head but I don't care too... I will say the truth.

This man has no iota of wisdom... Faced with loss of followers he decides to be defiant once again... I wish I have one f**k left but I am struggling with Nigeria on my own to even dare defend it..... Yo! To hell with BIAFRA... And even more to hell with NIGERIA!!!

All of them nah greedy mida4ukaz...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by beckplanet: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
“Binta go and tell Buhari that i said He is Mad" !! Nmamdi Kanu (Dec 2016) cool

19 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Adiola(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
the bed bugs and tse-tse flies from sw are on their way to scream allah alcuba or whatever conquered inconsequential maggots

14 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
Igbos in india

12 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by abouzaid: 1:47pm On May 30, 2017
jj
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Adiola(f): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
the bed bugs and tse-tse flies from sw are on their way to screen allah alcuba or whatever conquered inconsequential maggots

9 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Otradearena: 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by konfused: 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
1968 - Adekunle "The Black Scorpion" during Operation OAU

"I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move.

....and they wonder why we act the way we do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
Franzinni:

This man has no iota of wisdom... Faced with loss of followers he decides to be defiant once again... I wish I have one f**k left but I am struggling with Nigeria on my own to even dare defend it..... Yo! To hell with BIAFRA... And even more to hell with NIGERIA!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by HisSexcellency(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
ALjazeera don join too grin grin grin
Make i just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Ddy(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Franzinni post=57022368]They will come for my head but I don't care too... I will say the truth.

I for come for u but make I pity u
na our day today.its a happy day.Go and sin no more.
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nonybb: 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
BUHARI the demented demon should be the one worried. Not Kalu with a noble course

3 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by GoHost: 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Franzinni: 3:26pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Ddy post=57024517][/quote]
Yes sir
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Franzinni: 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Diebyfire05 post=57023996][/quote]
Ok
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by walosky(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu.... The SHAKA OF BIGHT OF BIAFRA

O'l boy just that name BIAFRA dey intimidate some people

4 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Franzinni:

I'm still searching for the point

1 Like

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
the bed bugs and tse-tse flies from sw are on their way to screen allah alcuba or whatever conquered inconsequential maggots
somebody is pained
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Franzinni: 4:04pm On May 30, 2017
eosigwe:
I'm still searching for the point
My brother... You are almost there... Keep on searching...
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by leofab(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Adiola(f): 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
eosigwe:
somebody is pained
Na having fun happy sit at home

1 Like

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
Na having fun happy sit at home
Rivers?
Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
konfused:
1968 - Adekunle "The Black Scorpion" during Operation OAU

"I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move.

....and they wonder why we act the way we do

He died miserably, in near poverty and ignored by his comrades who had sent him to fight the war.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira by Agumbankembu: 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He died miserably, in near poverty and ignored by his comrades who had sent him to fight the war.

Terribly sad. Other got spoils of war, he was abandoned to be shitting himself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Female Mechanic In Tears As FCTA Demolishes Her Shop, Seize Cars / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight / Buhari Orders Security Agencies To Intensify Efforts In Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.