Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (73361 Views)

26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by project55: 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
jonhemma11:
Residents Mistook Soldier For A Robber,Lynch & Burn Him To Death (Photos)

A military officer with the 5th Infantry Battalion (5BN) at Burma Camp in Accra but on detachment duties at Diaso in the Upper Denkyira West District of the Central region has been lynched by residents on suspicion of being an armed robber.

Captain Maxwell Mahama who is commander of a military detachment in the area according to his subordinates,  on Monday dawn was seen jogging along the main road and as he stopped by to ask some women for directions, they saw the pistol on him.

According to them, he was not dressed in military uniform and because of recent spate of armed robbery in the town after residents were attacked a day earlier, the women called the Assembly man who organized the youth of the town to lynch him.

Several pleas by the security officer to the effect that he was not a criminal yielded no result as the angry residents kept hitting him life threatening object including cement blocks until he died.

News of his death was later conveyed to his subordinates who visited the scene to ascertain things for themselves.

The body has since been conveyed to a health facility in the area but for fear of being attacked by the soldiers who may  avenge his death, the youths have started fleeing the town realizing that the deceased was not a criminal as they thought.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/residents-mistook-soldiers-for.html?m=1
this what should be done to buratia n buhari
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by calabaman(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
WOW!

Those villagers deserve the worst fate.

See as the tin dey pain me....such a handsome gallant officer slain over what?

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Philinho(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
this nonsense must stop. This jungle justice judges must be brought to book. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by TheMortician: 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
If na Naija now, Nigerian Army will launch

Operation See Gobe

In that neighborhood
did you read the the post to the end? Senselessness in full display
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Such a young and handsome soldier. RIP my man. But wetin this jogging go cause for this country only God go save us o.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by pokipoki: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Africans and jungle justice!!! Killing a commissioned officer? If this happened in nigeria, the entire community would be decimated. I hope the Ghanaian government takes a decisive step to to stop jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by tijjanioyan: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
e no fit hapen 2naija soja

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
They are lucky it is not in Nigeria, the residents would have chosen between CROCODILE TEARS AND PYTHON DANCE.
or Operation KUNAMA STING
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
So he couldn't use the gun he was carrying to defend himself, why was he carrying the gun up and down then? If to sey him never die, I for call am mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by genieluv(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
So terrible and sad. Such a handsome young man cry

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by jchioma: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
O what a loss! RIP
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by sleek82(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
leofab:
Nigerians why?
pls stop conserving data and read the story!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
Dreambeat:
Terrible!One of the reasons why jungle justice should never be encouraged.It could claim innocent lives,this is an example.Leaving a beautiful family like this behind,including other loved ones.May his soul RIP.

And to imagine the gruesome way he was murdered...while serving his fatherland?
I think that Assembly man who encouraged this murder needs to b jailed for manslaughter, at the very least.

This Ghananian people sef!
Dumbphucks
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
DaniDani:
Heart breaking... This soldier is so humane that he died in a humble and somewhat foolish death. On the humane aspect; He value the lives of his countrymen that he couldn't fire his pistol to avoid killing or harming anyone, patriotism at its peak! On the side of foolishness: he could have fired several shots on the air to scare angry mobs. At the point where it's clear enough that he could loose his life, he could have shot one overzealous angry mob on the leg at least, to chase others away. Very pitiful!
i wonder o! why didn't he just shoot them? he d rather die? unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2017
Where are those people who keep supporting jungle justice?

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
Even his dick wasn't spared. Africa is so backward.

I don't know why you are so obsessed with the bolded word
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by susidy(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
] Where u keep ur glasses??

Glasses or his senses?
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
If na Naija now, Nigerian Army will launch

Operation See Gobe

In that neighborhood.

I dedicate my FTC to Arsene Wenger.
And every person who sat at home today out of fear.

Have you prayed for Buhari today?
If not say after me; "Rabbi ibni lee AAindaka baytan fee aljannati''
So what's funny, bro? How we got to this level eh! Smh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by SoftP(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
@least, he should have shoot somebof them'. They just wasted that handsome guy for nothing

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Ekakamba: 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
DaniDani:
Heart breaking... This soldier is so humane that he died in a humble and somewhat foolish death. On the humane aspect; He value the lives of his countrymen that he couldn't fire his pistol to avoid killing or harming anyone, patriotism at its peak! On the side of foolishness: he could have fired several shots on the air to scare angry mobs. At the point where it's clear enough that he could loose his life, he could have shot one overzealous angry mob on the leg at least, to chase others away. Very pitiful!
My guy which kind at least on the leg? I'll take a clear shot on a murdetforker head or chest, if the others fail to retreat, I'll take more zombies till there's no more bullets. #No2JungleJustice. cry

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by IamGodsGrace(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2017
Oh, what a generation! Humans are no longer thirsty for water, they are thirsty for blood.
Always in a hurry to do bad, but hesitate to do good.
Hungry for human flesh, and hurt others with so much ease.
I mourn for you dear soldier... You never asked to be conceived, but you begged to live, yet life was forced out of you.
Rest on sir, rest on!!!
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
if say Na naija... una for 'run to the end of the world
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
God pls I will not die this kind of dead. this is what their call accidentally dead.rip man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
This is soooo sad. Truth be told , African countries are no much different from one another.

On the other hand, if they had made that very expensive mistake in Nigeria. Dem for don see Crocodile Smile or Cobra Grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2017
too bad

may you never be mistaken for another in the hand of your enemy
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by mondilo01: 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
''sigh'' jungle justice. RIP
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
DaniDani:

U have spoken my mind
Re: Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2017
jonhemma11:
Residents Mistook Soldier For A Robber,Lynch & Burn Him To Death (Photos)

A military officer with the 5th Infantry Battalion (5BN) at Burma Camp in Accra but on detachment duties at Diaso in the Upper Denkyira West District of the Central region has been lynched by residents on suspicion of being an armed robber.

Captain Maxwell Mahama who is commander of a military detachment in the area according to his subordinates,  on Monday dawn was seen jogging along the main road and as he stopped by to ask some women for directions, they saw the pistol on him.

According to them, he was not dressed in military uniform and because of recent spate of armed robbery in the town after residents were attacked a day earlier, the women called the Assembly man who organized the youth of the town to lynch him.

Several pleas by the security officer to the effect that he was not a criminal yielded no result as the angry residents kept hitting him life threatening object including cement blocks until he died.

News of his death was later conveyed to his subordinates who visited the scene to ascertain things for themselves.

The body has since been conveyed to a health facility in the area but for fear of being attacked by the soldiers crywho may  avenge his death, the youths have started fleeing the town realizing that the deceased was not a criminal as they thought.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/residents-mistook-soldiers-for.html?m=1

The entire community should be destroyed. Man. Woman. Boy. Girl. Animal. House. Everything. Idiots. Omila dey fine like this? Kai. I wish this was in Nigeria, God for punish that community for the next 50 years. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.