Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This (834 Views)

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / Breaking News: Body Suspected To Be Suicide Dr Allwell Orji Recovered (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by mezynaija(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This

The days are hard, depression and suppression has lead many to their early graves.

As seen on Facebook, one VJ Twitch has left his friends worried after he made a weird post on his Facebook page since on the 27th of May, 2017 and till then no new updates has surfaced his timeline.

Some friends believed it's one of his usual jokes, while some are very curious to know what's really going on.

Nevertheless, we hope it's not what everyone is thinking. Get back to Facebook Twitch, your friends are waiting

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/facebook-user-suspected-to-attempt.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by VickyRotex(f): 3:36pm On May 30, 2017
27 likes? angry Trust me, you dont know how many people wants you dead, until you face death.
Op, why you come post am for here? For us to pray for him or what? Why you no follow up with the guy? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by mezynaija(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
Lalasticlala angry
Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by Kimcutie: 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by warripikin17(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
Lemme screenshot and show VJ twitch this thing,we need to laugh
Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by warripikin17(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
Well,this is 2020 and my big bro isn't dead, he's alive and kicking, meanwhile check out My Way by NexBee and Blessings by Auxboy, two artistes in his record label, please give feedback
Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by Lyydia(f): 10:20am On May 25, 2020
I hope he finds help soon..

... Things aint easy.. But suicide is never an option
Re: Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This by warripikin17(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2020
Lyydia:
I hope he finds help soon..

... Things aint easy.. But suicide is never an option

That was 2017, he's completely over that shit, we're in 2020 now

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Imagine What This Guy Did Because Of Love / Evans Escapes? / Body Of Missing Pastor Found, In The Pot Of Pepper Soup ( Read Full Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.